what is the best moon sign (with sun sign pairing)

opiumchild

One of my favorite people has Sun in Scorpio and Moon in Aquarius. Both being fixed, they are otherwise very different. Detached and objective vs. intuitive and personal, and combined produces a very insightful personality, I think. Air/Water is interesting that way because the feeling side and intellectual side can collide in unusual ways.

My best friend has this placement and I'd agree with this description. She has a Taurus ascendant though so everything got squared and opposite and she has some severe issues cause of it... but i think she has one of the most minds of anyone i know

serafin5

Leo Sun and Aries Moon here--- I think on paper it seems great, and often it is... but i am prone to impulsiveness and ragey moments, but im 100% idealistic and when i love I LOVE

I think if i could pick a combination though I'd prolly go with sun in Cancer/moon in Taurus (sensitive/grounded) or possibly even Scorpio sun/Libra moon (intense/peaceful).

I'll just bet you are! My dad was a Leo with a Saggi Moon and he was fiery indeed! It's kinda cute too cause I believe fire signs seem to be young at heart too!:biggrin:

God Bless
S5

Love2Know

Haha, I have the same placement but reversed. Cancer sun and Leo moon.

The placement for me is very harmonious. I have a very strong ego and a confidence that most can't understand (I know what I know and what I don't know I'll find out :smile: ). My sun sign cools the moon's fire a bit, Making me a warm/loving person instead of an egotistical manic :tongue: Though, Leo moon gives me a pretty huge sense of humor as well so, I think it's a great placement. :joyful:
Blaze i have cancer sun 11 leo moon 1st house. What are your houses? It is hard for me to describe myself objectivly. I am told I can easily talk to strangers like I do my closet friends in person. I guess "down to earth". I am not easily jealous and i love watching people achieve success and happyness as if it is my own. I really love animals but most from a far. I never had problems making friends in group activities or at work. I can also have a 2 second temper that cools down very fast example; "omg no it is the end of times... hmm maybe it is not so bad.." I am told it is funny to watch. I like my husband scorp sun libra moon but if he gets caught up on small stuff too long I get a bit confused about it. If I keep bringing something up it is to gain insight from how others react to it. Or my brother libra sun and virgo moon. We have a good understanding.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Blaze i have cancer sun 11 leo moon 1st house. What are your houses? It is hard for me to describe myself objectivly. I am told I can easily talk to strangers like I do my closet friends in person. I guess "down to earth". I am not easily jealous and i love watching people achieve success and happyness as if it is my own. I really love animals but most from a far. I never had problems making friends in group activities or at work. I can also have a 2 second temper that cools down very fast example; "omg no it is the end of times... hmm maybe it is not so bad.." I am told it is funny to watch. I like my husband scorp sun libra moon but if he gets caught up on small stuff too long I get a bit confused about it. If I keep bringing something up it is to gain insight from how others react to it. Or my brother libra sun and virgo moon. We have a good understanding.

My Sun is in the third house and the Leo moon is in the fifth house. I'm guessing that my Moon is in a pretty strong position, Seeing how Leo rules the fifth house. Normally that would make me an egotistical person, But I think all the planets I have in Cap make me a grounded type of guy. Like you, I take pride in seeing my loved ones succeed at anything :joyful:.

What is your Mars? I know that mars plays a role in how we react to situations. My moon trines my mars so it gives me a controlled passion.

Love2Know

My Sun is in the third house and the Leo moon is in the fifth house. I'm guessing that my Moon is in a pretty strong position, Seeing how Leo rules the fifth house. Normally that would make me an egotistical person, But I think all the planets I have in Cap make me a grounded type of guy. Like you, I take pride in seeing my loved ones succeed at anything :joyful:.

What is your Mars? I know that mars plays a role in how we react to situations. My moon trines my mars so it gives me a controlled passion.

Yes awesome! My mars is cap in super opposition to my sun @-@ ☆

Kernowerno

Okay well in that case, I don't think Scorpios are very good moon signs to have...

Such a cliche, and so obviously unworkable. A strong well balanced being with a Scorpio moon is capable of incredible achievement and profound insight. Take Einstein, Mandela, Nostradamus, George Harrison, Bob Marley, James Dean.., the list goes on

oonataxx

My thoughts would be that a Cancer Moon, with a Leo Sun and Leo Asc would be best. Naturally there would have to be other favourable placements and aspects as any seriously adverse aspects and placements can ruin, and even exceptionally ruin those ideal placements. Anyone got those?

I am a Leo sun cancer moon cancer ascendant. What the what! Lol its like I'm a queen but also a lunar lady. I find the heavy moons in my chart to always have me in a retrograde funk. However, I can be compassionate, somewhat psychic, loving creativity, and I love arts entertainment the stage. Yes any compatible sun moons for me? Its hard to find one. The closest I came to was a sag sun cap moon and the reverse of that and also Aries sun aqua moon hmmm. Right now I'm kind dating a Virgo sun and scorp moon so I have found the entries on the scorp moon interesting. Before him I was lightly seeing a Gemini sun scorp moon but alas too flighty and I am not one to chase. This Virgo tho hmmm tricky tricky. Anyway, feedback thoughts comments are all welcome!!

oonataxx

The placement for me is very harmonious. I have a very strong ego and a confidence that most can't understand (I know what I know and what I don't know I'll find out :smile: ). My sun sign cools the moon's fire a bit, Making me a warm/loving person instead of an egotistical manic :tongue: Though, Leo moon gives me a pretty huge sense of humor as well so, I think it's a great placement. :joyful:

Hey astro twins! Meet ur triplet *he he* I am a Leo sun cancer moon cancer ascendant. Merc in Leo mars Aries Venus cancer midhaven Aries. What does that mean anyway I feel you Guys on the sensitivity but also pride. Its an interesting combo. I wonder as far as romance which sun moon sign combo have worked for you guys?

Blaze

Account Closed
Hey astro twins! Meet ur triplet *he he* I am a Leo sun cancer moon cancer ascendant. Merc in Leo mars Aries Venus cancer midhaven Aries. What does that mean anyway I feel you Guys on the sensitivity but also pride. Its an interesting combo. I wonder as far as romance which sun moon sign combo have worked for you guys?

Sup, Lioness. :D

You have some strong planets. Leo Sun, Mars in Aries(I have this as well) and Venus in Cancer...huh, interesting mix-up there. Is your Mars conjunct your MC? Heard that was a nice placement for it.

Anyway, when it comes to romance...huh. Most of the women I've dated had Aries, Sag or Libra moons. One was a Scorpio sun-Sag moon Libra Venus. The other one was also a Scorpio sun but she had an Aries moon and a Libra Venus. My relationship I didn't like to talk about (My longest one) was with a Capricorn sun Libra moon Scorpio Venus. That one messed up both myself and the women so...yea, ha.

Where is your Jupiter placed?

Also, lets be friends. :happy:

Babylon Tortoise

Cancer Sun Aquarius Moon here. I am hilarious.

I have been compared to an owl and a fox and a cat. My love life is comparable with a man who is excited to see a tumbleweed drift quietly through a ghost town.

a little help?

Beyonder07

Aquarius moon and scorpio sun, mercury and chiron gotta be the best. There's an endless and restless thirst for deep deep knowledge of everything and beyond. The water balances out the impersonal part of air and air rationalizes what water will feel so hard personally, while the person strives to help, change, heal and transform the world for the better. With a slight optimistic tone in sagg ascendant.

Beyonder07

Cancer Sun Aquarius Moon here. I am hilarious.

I have been compared to an owl and a fox and a cat. My love life is comparable with a man who is excited to see a tumbleweed drift quietly through a ghost town.

a little help?

I relate to this big time. I'm a scorpio sun aquarius moon and sagg asc. I basically have a little bit of everything in my chart so I can get along with anybody too

Lion o ness

Sup, Lioness. :D

You have some strong planets. Leo Sun, Mars in Aries(I have this as well) and Venus in Cancer...huh, interesting mix-up there. Is your Mars conjunct your MC? Heard that was a nice placement for it.

Anyway, when it comes to romance...huh. Most of the women I've dated had Aries, Sag or Libra moons. One was a Scorpio sun-Sag moon Libra Venus. The other one was also a Scorpio sun but she had an Aries moon and a Libra Venus. My relationship I didn't like to talk about (My longest one) was with a Capricorn sun Libra moon Scorpio Venus. That one messed up both myself and the women so...yea, ha.

Where is your Jupiter placed?

Also, lets be friends. :happy:

Ok so im a little late seeing this 🤪 sorry

No my mars is in leo.
Sun moon mercury mars are all on leo
Jupiter in sag

Mars is in h6

Lykanized

Aquarius moon and scorpio sun, mercury and chiron gotta be the best. There's an endless and restless thirst for deep deep knowledge of everything and beyond. The water balances out the impersonal part of air and air rationalizes what water will feel so hard personally, while the person strives to help, change, heal and transform the world for the better. With a slight optimistic tone in sagg ascendant.
Trust me... Just no. I've known people with these comboes(at least the sun and moon and mercury) and they've all been abusive and sociopathic

Last edited:

Lykanized

I feel like most people here are just throwing out the most idealized signs in a blender and dreaming of the best...Aquarius, Scorpio, Taurus, Libra, Aries, Leo et al

CapAquaPis

Aquarius sun/moon (double water carrier) is a good combination (and I have that). Cancer sun/Aquarius moon people can be really nice and humanitarian. And Aquarius sun/Pisces moon people are an ideal romantic partner for me.

wan

I have heard that Leo's steady nature is a very good place for the Moon to be in.

On topic: I can't believe nobody has mentioned Sun in Gemini and Moon in Libra. These people are so unfeasibly charming, even a gullible Pisces could hear the warning bells (to quote Stella Hyde).