Will I get the job?

green tulip

I just interviewed for a position this morning that I think might be really great for me in terms of income. Thus far, I feel positive about it; but I'd like to know if the attached horary chart indicates success in securing the position. I appreciate the input. Thanks. View attachment horary chart.pdf

chappygirl

Hi,

First, please note that:
Originally Posted by Christian Astrology Pg. 123
Saturn in the seventh either corrupts the judgment of the Astrologer, or is a Sign the matter propounded will come from one misfortune to another.
I am a beginner and will take a try but bear in mind that the answer is probably wrong as the stricture warns.. :)

Also, to get more answer, I would suggest you try to read your chart first...

You: 1st house = Taurus = Venus and Moon
The job: 10th house = Capricorn = Saturn
The other applicants = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars

In 10th house, we find Mercury, ruling the 2nd house of your money: that confirms that you are very insterested by the job and the salary would be a good source of income for you.

Moon is in fall in Scorpio in the house of your "opponents": she is very weak, maybe other candidates have other skills that the recruiter likes?

Mars also rules the sign the Moon is in and Mars is also exalted in Capricorn, the house that rules the job: maybe the recruiter see another candidate as more fitted for the job?

So far, these dont seem to be positive argument for getting the job.

Also, You/Venus, are exalted in 11th house but it is on the 12th house cusp which is malefic.
Although Moon will trine Venus/You, it will trine Mars too. Venus will be in detriment in the next sign of Aries while your competitor, Mars, will be in domicile, so very strong.
This could mean that you get another round of interview, along with other potential candidates but eventually, the recruiter selects someone else.

As I said, this chart doesnt seem to be fit for a definitive answer to your question and I am a learner.

:(

Meanwhile, I really hope you get the job :)

Good luck!

Last edited:

green tulip

Thank you for your well wishes.

What do you mean by "Also, to get more answer, I would suggest you try to read your chart first..."? Are you suggesting that I post my natal chart, as well?

Yes, the salary is very competitive and the position, while considered to be higher up and requiring significant responsibility, appears to be incredibly easy given the details provided to me by the hiring manager.

At this point, I feel positive about it because I originally, albeit accidentally, applied to a position in the company at a location too far from my current place of residence; but the hiring manager, when I contacted her to notify her of the error, expressed interest in interviewing me for a position at a closer location, anyway.

After we spoke this morning (the interview went well), she told me that I would be required to take an online assessment (which she has forwarded on to me), the results of which, she stated, she would discuss with the HR Director along with my resume (qualifications).

chappygirl

What do you mean by "Also, to get more answer, I would suggest you try to read your chart first..."? Are you suggesting that I post my natal chart, as well
Not your natal but that you try to interprete your chart first so you can learn too. Other members, hopefully more experienced than I am, will be more encline if you try, to offer their assistance to help you read the chart.

As I said, please stay positive as I am probably wrong. I just gave it a try with my limited knowledge :)

green tulip

Yes, I'm staying positive, regardless. I'm a very hands-on, responsible sort of person, so leaving things up to destiny, alone, doesn't completely jive with me.

My understanding of astrology is more or less basic. I intuit my aspects more and more as I continue to grow on a very personal, spiritual level. I am very curious about astrology, because I believe that if approached correctly, it is quite revealing. Still, as of late, I don't have the concentration at my disposal to study it more in depth. I hope readers don't take offense to that.

chappygirl

Sorry Greentulip, I missed something here...

Although Moon will trine Venus/You, it will trine Mars too.
No it wont as the Sun gets in the way. So Mars wont get the light of Moon in the sign it is strong in. So that is a good thing for you.

This could mean maybe that, while other candidate has a good profile, yours will eventually be chosen.

Here again, I am not sure...

green tulip

Well, I really do hope I get the job.

The interview process is not yet complete. I'm taking an online assessment test tomorrow for the position, and following that, the recruiter told me that she would be speaking with the HR Director. If they're interested, I expect to hear from the company again within the week, but it could take longer.

I'll let you know when I do know the results.

green tulip

Update: I just spoke with the hiring manager and there are still no openings in the location for which I interviewed. She promised to be in touch should one open.