What's wrong with my car?

My car just got back from the mechanics after being there for two days because it wouldn't start. Last month there was a problem with the air conditioning and a few months before that there was a problem with the engine. I'm super safe when I drive, so I think the issues I'm having are really odd. I've had this used car since 2010 (it's a 2008 Kia Rio) and I remember when I first got it I immediately suspected the previous owner messed it up.

So today the mechanic released the car back to me and said he didn't know why the engine wouldn't start on Saturday; he ran all kinds of tests and found nothing wrong. I'm worried it'll happen again because I notice it sounds funny now when I start the car.

I'm Venus in the 6th house Scorpio in detriment and the car is moon because the 3rd rules transportation and cars I think. Moon and Venus are applying in a 6-degree square while Phaeton (cars) is simultaneously in a 4-degree separating square from the moon AND has JUST entered my 1st house. Phaeton is also in a 1-degree separating conjunction from my natal Sun in my natal chart right now as well; it was in exact conjunction an hour ago. I honestly don't know what to make of the squares between me and the moon, but I'm sure Phaeton at 1 degree in my 1st house means something just changed with the car and the issue will be front and center in my life for about a month since Phaeton stays in a sign that long.

tfo7694.jpg

Inquisag

I did not notice this chart until today. Did your car quit on you about a week after this chart was posted?

I wager that there was an issue with the electrical system or some part controlled by electronics as the Moon was in Aquarius. I looked at complaints for your car on Safercar.gov and your complaint is not normal for the brand - http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchSafetyIssues.

The last aspect for the Moon before leaving Aquarius is a sextile to the Sun, ruler of the 4th house. This indicates that the matter ended well for you. Did it? Was the mechanic eventually able to find the problem?

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

Of course somebody else messed it up and you bought it that way. Deeper issue is it has a bad engine and choices that led up to it - Caveat Import when Merc is retro.

[deleted attacking comment-Moderator] Moon squares Venus in purchase. Ask Tikana for a kinder response.

Most helpful advice? Ask when Merc stations direct. Or google the 2008 Kia Rio that you bought used - a car that the gangbangers like to trash in Anaheim and sell them to willing buyers once they've trashed them. This is truly a merc retro question for horary.

What was going on when you bought it? Sometimes merc retro asks you to go back. Get out your purchase records, date and day - time if it's available and adapt question to fit the truth. Otherwise, ask - "why did i buy this car?" "did they lie?" etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not notice this chart until today. Did your car quit on you about a week after this chart was posted?

I wager that there was an issue with the electrical system or some part controlled by electronics as the Moon was in Aquarius. I looked at complaints for your car on Safercar.gov and your complaint is not normal for the brand - http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchSafetyIssues.

The last aspect for the Moon before leaving Aquarius is a sextile to the Sun, ruler of the 4th house. This indicates that the matter ended well for you. Did it? Was the mechanic eventually able to find the problem?

Yes it did end well. Thank you!