What signifies a naturally funny person?

theV

Strong mutable signs, strong jupiter/saggitarius/mercury/gemini , strong asteroid thalia asteroid of comidian and actors and funny people.

theV

The people born during the new moon sun conjunct the moon are known for their fiery funny personality.

conspiracy theorist

I'd say an important part of being funny is being able to relate the joke in such a way that people get it. A strong moon maybe?

Wit is another one. Quick, sharp and to the point. Sounds martial/fire. Also some Saturn for terseness/dead pan.

ALRESCHA

conspiracy theorist, you must have a strong Capricorn placement, you are the funniest person on this forum :happy:

So, I have to add a strong Capricorn placement combined with the Gemini energy to what you guys have already posted here. A cousin of mine who has wonderfully placed luminaries in the signs and a mutable cross is the funniest person I know :happy:

conspiracy theorist

Well, the one personal planet I got in Cap is Venus. Sagittarius is my designated sign for this lifetime.

I'm trying to scan my brain for someone in my life that I find legitimately funny but I'm drawing blanks. They're folks that consistently get laughs from others around me yeah, but who I find funny depends on my mood.

Most people think I'm being serious when I tell jokes so they're probably people out there at this moment who think that I'm a right dumbas* when I was only pretending to be retarded.

ALRESCHA

I always read your posts, because mostly everything you write is funny :happy:
sags are funny people, but to me, that seemingly serious Capricornian approach is exactly what makes it so funny :happy:

theV

Most of sag moons I know have the ability to draw people toward them. Fun-loving, attention getting lot of people. Is that true for you?

Yes, People are very comfortable around me from the first moment. As soon as I start smiling, their faces lit too. And I like that. I love when I smile, people smile too :joyful::smile:. I am well-liked with moon tightly conjunct Jupiter and trine ascendant tightly in Leo.

conspiracy theorist

Yes, People are very comfortable around me from the first moment. As soon as I start smiling, their faces lit too. And I like that. I love when I smile, people smile too :joyful::smile:. I am well-liked with moon tightly conjunct Jupiter and trine ascendant tightly in Leo.

And here we have another instance of sag moon popularity. Keep on rocking your sag moon bro

Sagittarius...

Moon in Sagittarius debauchee, funny. Make fun of other people.

But neither all people who have moon in Sagittarius are like that. But many others...

Mars in Sagittarius...

strong 5th house (stellium), sun in 5th house, moon in 5th, venus 5th, neptune 5th, leo sign... (stage/theater).

Sagittarius and Leo... Fire signs.

But, Robin Williams was water and was a comedian. Well, a lot of things to reveal if a person is naturally funny or just his/her work, too.

Spiritlite

Wouldn't it depend on type of humor? I like to make people laugh. Some people think I'm funny without me trying. I have Mercury and moon in H12. H12 is gemini. I've always thought it had to do with strong mercury stuff in my chart

katydid

Uranus/Moon connections are often indicators of comedic talents, imo. But I suppose it depends upon which kind of comedy. Satire is different than broad, slip on banana peels, type humor. And political satire is different still.

My husband has been a comedy writer , emmy nominated, for 30+ years. He has Mercury ,Stationary Retro, in Aries in the 12th. It is conjunct the Sun and opposed Saturn/Neptune and squares Moon conjunct Uranus in the third.

reyvick

My sister has an Aquarius Sun in the 5th house.

I'd say she's funny by accent.

A lot of the things she says out of pure distraction in her daily life are the funniest. She really doesn't even try. And the fact that she got 6 planets in Capricorn just goes to prove that, haha. :smile:

reyvick

As for myself, I just love laughter and all kinds of comedy.

Always laughing in inappropriate moments. :lol:

I'm a Sag rising with Jupiter in Aquarius in the 3rd house.