Where is this going?

Snakechammah

I'm sorry if the question is a stupid one. Feels like it.

To be honest, I'm quite depressed about this and ready to throw in the towel and burn my feelings so I guess this 'question' is the last straw for me to draw some kind of closure/conclusion/nail-to-the-coffin/whatever.

I've been crushing on this dude (at work) since March. At first he seemed keen, we talked for a bit. One day I emailed him something flirty and he didn't respond. Not only was I utterly embarassed, I was also heartbroken. So the crush weakened for a few months. I ended up liking other people and other people liking me but in the end nothing happened.

Then a month ago, we had another contact. One thing leads to another and now we're on friendly terms again. He bought me a box of chocolates one day, in respond to some leftovers I gave him from a department party, and just last week, we had a really good chat in which he asked for my number and said 'we should hang out outside of work and talk more about astrology'. (I was telling him my interest in astrology and how to read natal charts-he seemed keen).

So anyway, the weekend's come and gone. So did 4 days of the week day. I heard nothing from him. He has my number. He has the plan. And yet, zilch. Nada. *cricket sounds*

Basic common sense tells me "he's just not into me"... but the past week had been SO HOPEFUL... He asked me to stay in his office so we could chat, he was sooo sooo keen.... I'm so broken-hearted now... I don't even know which of my planets combusted.

So now, I'm looking to the stars to find the answer and I'm not liking the chart. Sigh. If any kind souls out there would like to put me out of my misery, please do.

My intepretation (horary simplified):
Ascendent in Taurus so that makes me Venus
He's a Mars as Scorpio rules the 7th House.

We're both in the 4th House of home and roots- we had talked about our different cultures in the last chat.

There's an idiot planet in the 7th - Saturn - which means there's someone else in his life right now *criesssss*

He's about to go into Virgo - Mercury - which is in his 6th House (thinking of work/health/daily activities) whatever that means.

Because the Saturn's (other woman) sign is in Sagittarius, whose planet is in the 5th House, my brokenhearted mind is thinking maybe they're bonking together as 5th House is fun and bonk. Arrrrgggghhh *cries deeper into pillow*

Is that my answer? That he's "just not into me" because he's already bonking someone else?

I guess I just need someone to tell me - Tikana style - that it's not happening so I can just dry my tears and move on.

:crying:

<<chart removed>>

Last edited:

heidy26

He's not into you because there is no reception between Mars and Venus.
However, there is attraction, Sun's in your sign and you are in his.

Arena

Hello to you
Well, firstly, just don't obsess about this situation - I know it is difficult while you go through it, but try to hold your horses.

You and him are both in the same sign, same house together and you are both about to enter the next house, the 5th. There is some time though before that happens, but you are going to meet up in the 5th house of romance.

Saturn in 7th is not necessarily another woman. Actually I think it just means restrictions or that he is not feeling to well or somehow restricted from communicating with you. It may also be that your work place is somehow restricting for this to happen between you?

Anyhow, I think this story will take some time to develop and nothing will really happen until both of you are into the 5th house and Moon is out of Capricorn and moves into the 10th house. I think at least 3-6 weeks until you get a clearer picture of this. The Moon is about to trine the Sun in 5th soon.

Until then, just go out with friends, go to the movies, cafes and entertain yourself :)

Snakechammah

Arena & Heidi,
Thank you soooo much for your analysis - this means so much to me!

I'm sorry I'm a little obsessed.. Just that I've had so many failed 'crushes' in this workplace and it's bad enough that I had a vedic report done and it said I will meet my future husband at work! Thus the obsession!

I was thinking I might be at the wrong workplace.

Again, I appreciate so much that you took the time to look into this. I will certainly update everyone in 3-6 weeks time even if nothing happened.

HUGS to ALL!

heidy26

It will be a change in the situation soon, as Mars is changing sign, ergo, entering your triplicity. This could mean he will be more into you as feeling.
Maybe you guys will do something together that will make him develop feelings.

Snakechammah

Thank you Heidy.

I hope so. But I am terrified of placing any more hope in this guy.

If he feels the same way someday, then good for us. If not, I think I'll keep my distance....

I'll update everyone in 3-6 weeks no matter what the outcome.

I sincerely appreciate your time and help!

Snakechammah

Hi everyone, I have a bit of an update.

After silence for almost 2 weeks, I 'bumped' into him today.

I saw him from a distance, turned away (about to escape) but he came straight towards me, and said he tried to call me but there must be something wrong with my phone.

I got a bit defensive and replied there was nothing wrong with it and I've been getting messages and calls just fine. He then said we will 'catch up via emails' and he gotta go (he was late for work).

I'm thinking it's all bull. It must be evident in my facial expression too. I'm sure he was taken aback by my coldness.

Not sure if this encounter was reflected in the chart?? I'm just really disappointed right now but my heart is actually torn between two guys -both of them probably not interested anyway.

Sigh :sad:

I will keep updating if anything else comes up in the next few weeks.

Snakechammah

I have another question... When Mars goes into Virgo which is the Fall of Venus, does this mean he will dislike me or sees me unfavourably?

If so, then this is probably the moment!!

heidy26

I got a bit defensive and replied there was nothing wrong with it and I've been getting messages and calls just fine. He then said we will 'catch up via emails' and he gotta go (he was late for work).

I'm thinking it's all bull. It must be evident in my facial expression too. I'm sure he was taken aback by my coldness.

Not sure if this encounter was reflected in the chart?? I'm just really disappointed right now

Mars is in your fall.... and this is shown in the chart and in your post.

Arena

Thanks for the update.

When he enters Virgo, the sign of your fall it means that you will not help him in the situation. You are not willing nor able :) ... but you will conjunct anyway in some time from now.

This seems to indicate the situation as it is - you did meet up but you are the one that is not willing to help the situation :)

Snakechammah

Thank you Happy Sagi! I'll check your thread in a bit but I must say I'm not very good at horary.

I have another update. A bit too soon I know! It was my colleague's birthday today and we had a mini party. It was right next to his office so I invited him along.

He took his phone out and said "I'm going to call you now". I then said, "It's ok you don't have to." And he replied "I'm doing it now so you can't run away."

???

Anyway, he attended the party, mingled with my friends (they were all MY buddies) and was very friendly with them.

There was no spark between us though. It was absolutely platonic.

So I guess Arena and Heidy are right. Nothing will happen until a few weeks later... if something does happen that is.

I'll continually update everyone.

Thanks so much!

LadyBella

Thank you Happy Sagi! I'll check your thread in a bit but I must say I'm not very good at horary.

I have another update. A bit too soon I know! It was my colleague's birthday today and we had a mini party. It was right next to his office so I invited him along.

He took his phone out and said "I'm going to call you now". I then said, "It's ok you don't have to." And he replied "I'm doing it now so you can't run away."

???

Anyway, he attended the party, mingled with my friends (they were all MY buddies) and was very friendly with them.

There was no spark between us though. It was absolutely platonic.

So I guess Arena and Heidy are right. Nothing will happen until a few weeks later... if something does happen that is.

I'll continually update everyone.

Thanks so much!

But this is a nice beginning ! Don't be stressed girl, let him make his moves towards you and you, please, don't treat him like you are disappointed or whatever, guys don't like to feel pressured in someway, remember you still are not in a relationship with him so be cool with him, let him speak and listen kindly but don't be cold, this type of attitude can make him go away, so be friendly too, little by little with talks, you both can know each other better and he will realized a nice person you are but don't, DON'T, throw yourself on him(men hates that) and you don't know if he is a shy type that needs some shots of drinks :whistling::wink:. Be nice girl and patient ! best wishes !!!:innocent:

Snakechammah

LadyBella, thank you sooo soo much for the encouragement!

I will take your advice for sure! I won't throw myself at him, hence, I turn to horary instead hehe.. and I will tryyyyy not to show my disappointment (it's hard.. I'm a Moon in Scorpio!)

I'll definitely update everyone. Thanks so much for the positivity!

happy saggitarius

I agree, I think this is a positive move on his part and the thing he said " so that you can' t run away" certainly implies ' something', well we can' t know for sure what, but time will definitely tell. You' ve got the wheels turning now, let' s see where they will end up too!

Snakechammah

Hi everyone,
I have an update.

He called me today. I was in the middle of a babyfair expo, loud and noisy and didn't pick up. I was so nervous seeing that it was him who called!

2 hours later, at home, I called him back but he didn't pick up.

Looks like it's a merry-go-round.

Oh well.

:(

Snakechammah

Another update. Whilst he didn't pick up my call when I returned the missed call last night, he did text me to say that he 'called in the afternoon just to wish me a good week'.

He is confusing. I'm surprised he is not represented by Neptune!!