Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

stainedBlue

Black Moon Lilith is associated with healing wounds represented by the sign on the 12th house cusp. Where Lilith is located by house and sign shows the way to let go of the wounds for healing. It's about facing the shadow of yourself, the part that's been traumatized, rejected, denied and buried, giving yourself the acknowledgment you deserve. This can be past life issues carried over, present life issues acquired early in life, wounds felt on a collective scale, or a combination. For example, on a collective scale it could be the woman born into an oppressive culture that refuses to acknowledge her own individual rights, forcing her to conform and abandon a part of herself.

ashriia

Black Moon Lilith is associated with healing wounds represented by the sign on the 12th house cusp. Where Lilith is located by house and sign shows the way to let go of the wounds for healing. It's about facing the shadow of yourself, the part that's been traumatized, rejected, denied and buried, giving yourself the acknowledgment you deserve. This can be past life issues carried over, present life issues acquired early in life, wounds felt on a collective scale, or a combination. For example, on a collective scale it could be the woman born into an oppressive culture that refuses to acknowledge her own individual rights, forcing her to conform and abandon a part of herself.

I looked at all 4 liliths in my chart, I was trying to figure out which one was the black moon lilith. but that is the basic lilith that shows up in the chart when you select on show lilith on astro, i presume. Which would be in cancer for me. I really like what you have said concerning black moon lilith particularly about past life issues carried over to the present. it's neat to ponder over. I also have asteriod lilith conjunct chiron in the 11th house home of my battered sun, and happy mercury. Seems really fitting for any lilith to be there. as much of my art, and writing comes from a very wounded place that i myself don't always understand but need outlets for all the same.
I wonder if that collective scale you are referring to can also have to do with female ancestors and their oppressions. my family lineage is littered with some horrible tales. but i guess that is also the status quo in most cases. that is a great description of lilith tho... gives me alot to muse over.

here is a link i found to finding the other liliths in the chart for anyone interested:

http://astrofix.net/2010/07/01/how-to-find-all-four-liliths-in-your-birth-chart/

Skywomb

And FYI, the "mean lilith" on astrotheme.com is the same one as default on astro.com
But seems like a big difference between that and the true, 20degrees in my chart........
Difference?

I was wondering if anyone else had lilith in the 1st house?

I have been reading up on lilith in the 1st. Which for me can be difficult to distinguish from having chiron in the 11th. Because they both have similar effects on feeling isolated from others. Different. unrecognized. unappreciated.

I've struggled with such feelings my entire life. granted, it was much worse when i was a young girl in school. But I constantly struggle with these feelings. I think i am able to tackle these feelings a bit better nowadays by believing in myself, loving myself and being strong. I wonder if having lilith in the 1st is sort of karmic? For instance - because i did not appreciated people close to me in past lives so this is what i need to work through in this life.

I read some where that is important to celebrate the way in which we are different with this placement and that recognition from others will only come from making use of our talents. So if you have something to share with the world like ...artistry, writing, some form of creative expression recognition might come from that.
This definitely rings true for me. I might have been overlooked most of my life, disregarded when speaking, not being considered attractive..etc etc. But through creating art, and my writing i have a small following of people that really seem to appreciate me. One example I have is my mother, who i am very close to by the way.. she has always known i was "different and artistic". But didn't start to really feel i was talented in sketching, drawing ..until other people she knew saw my work and asked if i showed my work in galleries. Then she really took notice. Another example is that my ex only found me attractive once his friends did. It's always been this way. Is that Lilith working through the 1st house?

Does this resonate with anyone?

I was born with Lilith tightly conjuncted the Ascendant also in the same sign of Mars and Venus (conjunction).
From my experience I dealt with problems in the area of sexuality (acceptance), the feminine self and being present (my image/appearance); in result of me being stood out and isolated. The fact I am and was naturally more feminine then the what soceity expects a male to be I was constantly picked on, harrassed and easily left out. I was pretty wild, full of life and flamboyant growing up, I was constantly told 'Why you act liking a girl?' , 'stop being sissy', 'boys dont act like'; I remember my first bully being my 1st grade teacher, he literally tried to pick me apart.

Also I notice now that now I learned about this tool (astrology) that many of the people who picked on me bad had something in Virgo (Sun, Moon, etc)..including some family members (my brother, cousins) who had Virgo somewhere in their chart. After gathering all my memories of experiences I looked in my natal chart and notice Lilith right over the Ascendant; I learned about the subject and it made alot of sense 😖. I became much more isolated high school years, I dressed 'normal' but yet no one wanted to sit near me, lost all my friendships, attracted unwanted attention; its like the same problem follow me where ever I went (even when I was intending church years back..ugh).

As a singer/songwriter Its hard to open up and work with others on top of being accepted into the music industry. I been noticing the things Im truly passionate and work hard on somewhat gets turned down or goes unnoticed and not supported (even from family members), pretty challenging.😔

Same situation is kinda going on during my adulthood, No friends, isolation, problems with relationships and close bonding. The bright side is I learned to not give a flying **** and accept this natural "different" part of my myself I was being in denied of and that I was denial of, expressing my individuality much more. As I am not perfect every now and then I become self destructive about my existence but I end up getting over it. Also this lead me to come off a bit bitchy from being tired of people's stupid ******** behavior; its like this mapped out my whole life😒..I ask myself If there even a God and if so he hates me...

But yeah, that a little a dealth with..😬😬😁😢

I was born with Lilith tightly conjuncted the Ascendant also in the same sign of Mars and Venus (conjunction).
From my experience I dealt with problems in the area of sexuality (acceptance), the feminine self and being present (my image/appearance); in result of me being stood out and isolated. The fact I am and was naturally more feminine then the what soceity expects a male to be I was constantly picked on, harrassed and easily left out. I was pretty wild, full of life and flamboyant growing up, but I was constantly told 'Why you act like a girl?' , 'stop being a sissy', 'boys dont act like that'; I remember my first bully being my 1st grade teacher, he literally tried to pick me apart.

Also I notice now that I learned about this tool (astrology) that many of the people who picked on me bad in the past had something in Virgo (Sun, Moon, etc)..including some family members (my brother, cousins) who had Virgo somewhere in their chart. After gathering all my memories of experiences I looked in my natal chart and notice Lilith right over the Ascendant; I learned about this subject and it made alot of sense 😖. I became much more isolated high school years, I dressed 'normal' during those times but yet no one wanted to sit near me, lost all my friendships, attracted unwanted attention; its like the same problem follow me where ever I went (even when I was intending church years back, the youth was cruel towards me..ugh).

Im now 21, still no friends, still somewhat isolation, problems with relationships and close bonding. The bright side is I learned to not give a flying **** and accept this natural "different" part of my myself I was being denied and that I was denial of, expressing my individuality much more. As I am not perfect every now and then I become self destructive about my existence but I end up getting over it. Also this lead me to come off a bit bitchy from being tired of people's stupid ******** behavior; its like this mapped out my whole life😒..I ask myself If there even a God and if so he hates me...

Evex11

I’m A lilith Dominant Person, I don’t have Lilith Conjunct My Ascendant But I do have 1181 Asteroid Lilith In Capricorn Conjunct My Sun with an orb of 3 Degrees and (I) Lilith In Scorpio Sextile my Sun at 1 Degrees. As well as (I) Lilith In Scorpio Square my MC In Aquarius, Plus other Aspects Concluding That I am very much Lilith Dominant, Like Lilith, I DONT want to ******* Submit to any man.

With Art I’ve been able to express the most deepest parts of Myself, Without Art I wouldnt see why I would Be born To Earth, It would be a meaningless Existence Without Being able to Create Something. I very much need A lot of Freedom In a Relationship though...Although I tend to break It off If You Put too many demands on me, And I don’t want kids either and Ive had several guys tell me they want to have kids with me, Guys, I’m only 19. 🤔 *Random Comment*

Evex11

From my experience I dealt with problems in the area of sexuality (acceptance), the feminine self and being present (my image/appearance); in result of me being stood out and isolated. The fact I am and was naturally more feminine then the what soceity expects a male to be I was constantly picked on, harrassed and easily left out. I was pretty wild, full of life and flamboyant growing up, but I was constantly told 'Why you act like a girl?' , 'stop being a sissy', 'boys dont act like that'; I remember my first bully being my 1st grade teacher, he literally tried to pick me apart.

Also I notice now that I learned about this tool (astrology) that many of the people who picked on me bad in the past had something in Virgo (Sun, Moon, etc)..including some family members (my brother, cousins) who had Virgo somewhere in their chart. After gathering all my memories of experiences I looked in my natal chart and notice Lilith right over the Ascendant; I learned about this subject and it made alot of sense 😖. I became much more isolated high school years, I dressed 'normal' during those times but yet no one wanted to sit near me, lost all my friendships, attracted unwanted attention; its like the same problem follow me where ever I went (even when I was intending church years back, the youth was cruel towards me..ugh).

Im now 21, still no friends, still somewhat isolation, problems with relationships and close bonding. The bright side is I learned to not give a flying **** and accept this natural "different" part of my myself I was being denied and that I was denial of, expressing my individuality much more. As I am not perfect every now and then I become self destructive about my existence but I end up getting over it. Also this lead me to come off a bit bitchy from being tired of people's stupid ******** behavior; its like this mapped out my whole life😒..I ask myself If there even a God and if so he hates me...

Do you have Have any of the Liliths In Scorpio? Scorpio In Lilith Leans more into the Isolation for long amounts of time thing i think because personally I have (i) Lilith in Scorpio Sextiling my sun In Capricorn, I’ve went through everything you were feeling. I especially didn’t like the Unwanted Attention, But hey Atleast we can sniff out who’s intentions are good or bad?

Do you have Have any of the Liliths In Scorpio? Scorpio In Lilith Leans more into the Isolation for long amounts of time thing i think because personally I have (i) Lilith in Scorpio Sextiling my sun In Capricorn, I’ve went through everything you were feeling. I especially didn’t like the Unwanted Attention, But hey Atleast we can sniff out who’s intentions are good or bad?

No I was born around when lilith was transiting the sign Cancer tightly Ascendant,also Black Moon and Dark Moon Lilith in Leo almost conjunct the Sun. But I did see that I had waldemath Lilith in the 5th house in the sign Scorpio too.😕

or1000

The amount you feel alienated by society causes you to develop your own distinct individuality, if not already, and THICK SKIN. Anybody suffering with Chiron/Lilith type of alienation, 💪 you’re in my thoughts.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
The amount you feel alienated by society causes you to develop your own distinct individuality, if not already, and THICK SKIN. Anybody suffering with Chiron/Lilith type of alienation, 💪 you’re in my thoughts.

Chiron and Lilith make you alienated?

or1000

Chiron and Lilith make you alienated?

Yes. As a child People pick away since with Chiron Lilith can stand out, conscious of yourself and feel like an outcast. Growing up that can be difficult to undo if you start to believe those things. As a young adult Lilith can give you more lusting older male attention from what I know of as a teenage girl. Don’t mark my words with this but I got the impression people wanted to use me as an object. My experience.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes. As a child People pick away since with Chiron Lilith can stand out, conscious of yourself and feel like an outcast. Growing up that can be difficult to undo if you start to believe those things. As a young adult Lilith can give you more lusting older men from what I know of as a teenage girl. Don’t mark my words with this but I got the impression people wanted to use me as an object. My experience.

Oh noooo that’s horrible 😬 where is your Lilith and Chiron