When will we be able to finish house construction?

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

Hope everyone is doing alright. My family and I are facing huge amount of problems in finishing the house construction hence I really wish to know if this chart shows some timing on when we will be able to finish the project?

Background:
My family moved to rental place in Oct 2019 and we are constructing our house from scratch. I am living in a foreign country away from them but I am the person providing them my savings to finish this project. The construction was supposed to end by now but they have faced numerous troubles with respect to government banning construction time to time and imposing laws based on first pollution check between Nov-Jan, electricity connection problem between Jan-Feb, anti-religious riots (Mar start) and now the virus lock down. The problems they are facing is out of control from them but it is impacting us heavily.

Please help me in finding the time when we will be able to finish the construction. This is my prime goal right now. My family is facing lot of troubles.

I see myself as Mercury/Moon and both are in Pisces in 10th house. Is moon void? So no action? 4th house is virgo? Mercury again? Please help.

Last edited:

eekndyn

Not a professional but 4th house is leo in the final degree, so it's almost done. With unforeseen events out of your hands, I would estimate 7 weeks.

ScorpAsc5

Not a professional but 4th house is leo in the final degree, so it's almost done. With unforeseen events out of your hands, I would estimate 7 weeks.

I wish we could finish the construction in 7 weeks, it would be so so so much awesome... but we can't :(

India has 21 day (3 week) long lockdown and the project is finished hardly 40%. It would at the basic take at least 2.5 months to get it done. and I do not know when we will be able to resume the work ....

Thank you so much for giving ur input! Thanks :)