Stellium in partner's 12th house - Synastry

HumanH

My Venus, Mercury, Pluto, Jupiter also NN and Juno, fall in one of my colleague's 12th house.
I was wondering what does it feel like for the house person to have so many planets falling on his/her 12th house?

Takanari

I somehow magically attract people's planets in my 12th house. I'm already familiar with the 12th house energy as I have Sun, Mercury and Venus in my 12th house so it might be different for me but here's my experience.
Someone's Mercury in my 12th house makes me feel like they understand my thought process and we often talk about spiritual things. It makes me open up to them and I feel like they intuitively know me on a mental level and that there are no misunderstandings. Sometimes they know me better than I do myself. However, they might only see my dark thinking side and not my fun side.
Someone's Venus in my 12th house is something that I feel very strongly. Two coworkers of mine have this aspect with me and I have to say that they are around 50 and I'm 20. I know that they like me a lot and that they care for me on a very subconcious, intimate and secret level. They don't show it that clearly, this means: they won't hug me or cuddle with me or give me a lot of compliments but I can see it in their eyes and they do little things for me (they both have Moon in Virgo). I also care a lot for them and will talk to them but I'm rather shy sometimes but there's a mutual understanding. Though I believe it's rather one-sided and I get rather obsessed with them but this is just my perspective and in reality both parties are obsessed with each other in a very caring way I believe.
Jupiter in my 12th house makes me tell them all my secrets but in a very light-hearted and spontaneous way. I physically can't keep them. I love this aspect and this is the only one where I don't feel confused.

In the end it can be rather unsettling for the house person as you can't keep any secrets from them but it's always very intimate and there's a strong bond. Sometimes the house person can be too dependent on the planet person because they learn so much about themselves because of the planet person.

I don't know about the others.

Renee35

My Venus, Mercury, Pluto, Jupiter also NN and Juno, fall in one of my colleague's 12th house.
I was wondering what does it feel like for the house person to have so many planets falling on his/her 12th house?

The poster who replied is right on the money - you seem to read their romantic, literal, wistful, and dreamy mind and heart without even having to speak to said co-worker.

Downside imo is that in some way the house person usually blames the planet person for naughty-ness they may engage in while in the know of this person - as the 12th is the house of self sabotage and secret affairs.

They think you knew one and other in a past life, certainly...