Chat Thread

CancerEvolve still needs to explain to me what respect has to do with it

I take it you have sex regardless if they respect you or not?

In other words no meaningful connection.. It's nothing. So as you don't require respect with sex, you clearly have no understanding of commitment & loyalty which are based on respect to begin with.

AppLeo

I take it you have sex regardless if they respect you or not?

In other words no meaningful connection.. It's nothing. So as you don't require respect with sex, you clearly have no understanding of commitment & loyalty which are based on respect to begin with.

Mehh... you don't have to have a deep connection every time you have sex.

Like I said, I did it because it was fun. If I was in a committed relationship, I would obviously ask the person if it would be okay to bang other people.

OMG i didn't even realize, is that the girl...no way :w00t:

She's rolling in it, she's living the high life from her "catch me outside how bout that".

Ugh, I like envy her... she created a massive following by just being herself, or more like being a shitty human

Mehh... you don't have to have a deep connection every time you have sex.

Like I said, I did it because it was fun. If I was in a committed relationship, I would obviously ask the person if it would be okay to bang other people.

Ugh, I like envy her... she created a massive following by just being herself, or more like being a shitty human

Fair enough.

Gay friend i know is like you and has no idea what commitment is though.

He's a Virgo.

Chrysalis

Isn't that cheating though, chrysalis?? They would break up with me if they found out.

... I'm a committed person.

I was being sarcastic apps, but your reply proves you are able to be in a committed r'ship one day...your still young have some fun for now.

AppLeo

Good but the sex thing is another world to me. I respect you, different strokes for different folks.

What if your partner gets a disease and can't have sex anymore??

I was being sarcastic apps, but your reply proves you are able to be in a committed r'ship one day...your still young have some fun for now.

Meh... I don't want to be in a relationship. I'm too selfish, I think.

But my Sun in the 7th house is probably telling me that I need to get married. The sun is like what you're working towards in this life.