Moon Pluto Aspects - Nerves of Steel

Kitchy

Banned
What about Moon quintile Pluto? Even though it's a minor minor aspect... 😶

Druex - I view any aspect with pluto and moon as viable. You mentioned in another post that you also have moon-saturn, like KatyDid does, and there has been discussion here that that aspect could play a part in "nerves of steel" reactions. What are you thoughts on your own "calm, cool, collected"ness in moments of crisis or chaos?

V- I agree with you that moon-pluto squares are the worst - so difficult to integrate the energies that are so powerful and demanding - the square is harder than even the opposition, in my opinion. At least with the opposition, each planet gets to win over the other on occasion.

Kitchy

Banned
One of the few things ever discussed about this aspect, in any relation, is the ability of the native to have a completely cold and calculated emotional response to something that rocks their world. Whether it's pressure or crisis or chaos. The moon-pluto native knows how to hold it together in times of most concerned outcome.

I have moon pluto square 5th and 11th - intercepted. Moon Gemini and Pluto Virgo - both mercury ruled.

I discovered a quality of this aspect in my chart through sports - athletes.

I use videos/music a lot to express astrology - hope some of the moon pluto folks dig on it.

The houses of the moon pluto aspect in our charts usually show what area of life we have nerves of steel.

Michael Phelps moon-pluto trine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KLy-NnTD2o

Carl Lewis moon-pluto sextile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVRl8gihrHM

Matt Duffy moon - pluto opposition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wceHwRc70Q

This was my original post for this thread. Now that is Olympic's and Michael Phelps just won his 21st Olympic Gold medal - and if anyone here watched the race of the 200 fly against LeCloh - Phelps vindicated his loss in 2012 while LeCloh performed antics to antogonize Phelps at every meeting they had in Rio. Phelps remained cool and collected through it all. With a moon-pluto aspect as well as a moon ruled mars - we can all be guaranteed that phelps will soon have his day with Le Clogh in more dramatic ways than stomping him in the event.

druex

Druex - I view any aspect with pluto and moon as viable. You mentioned in another post that you also have moon-saturn, like KatyDid does, and there has been discussion here that that aspect could play a part in "nerves of steel" reactions. What are you thoughts on your own "calm, cool, collected"ness in moments of crisis or chaos?

V- I agree with you that moon-pluto squares are the worst - so difficult to integrate the energies that are so powerful and demanding - the square is harder than even the opposition, in my opinion. At least with the opposition, each planet gets to win over the other on occasion.

I think it does make me a tough cookie. Despite it being describe as a harsh aspect, I feel it gives me emotional strength and independence.

Looking back at past situations that were extremely stressful, I'm like I handled that pretty well I need to give myself more credit Lol

Electro DGX

I have a Gemini Moon in the 8th house with it being opposite Pluto. It's the tightest aspect in my chart with a one minute orb.

I am very good at controlling my emotional reactions to people, but my emotions are like an exploding volcano on the inside. I feel like it can make me too sensitive to my detriment, especially with my Mars in Scorpio on the Ascendant, but it makes me a very intense person. I always have to control my outbursts and reactions to people because I would go overboard without a second thought if I didn't have any limits. Simply talking about it can easily get my adrenaline pumping, so it's not difficult for me to get riled up. What's difficult for me is knowing when it's right to act on it.

Of course, it's also stimulated thanks to the fact that I have an overly Martian dad with Mars conjunct Ascendant in Gemini in the first quincunx Uranus, and a sister with an 8th house Sun and Mars opposite Pluto exact. My parents are very weak in Plutonian energy yet my sister and I have quite a bit of it, so it's an interesting dynamic. Fighting in the house is common and normal, and by normal I mean screaming at each other. I've gotten physical with my sister as she has gotten physical with me (she cuts me with her nails and it hurts) and it's just happened so much that it's normal to me. I'm not bothered by it as much as people think and/or assume. I should mention that my dad has never gotten physically abusive with me, but he has been verbally abusive.

A physical release often is what helps me out. I will often vent to myself all the rage I have inside of me (it's a daily thing) and I will feel more comfortable and content with myself, for holding it all in will eat me away. If I am angry in the moment, I am extremely prone to breaking things. If I walk into a wall and stub my toe, I will kick the wall out of anger (so Arian lol).

I think the most problematic part of this energy is extreme paranoia. Of course, as a Scorpio Ascendant, this is prominent, but paranoia is the worst and Pluto comes with a lot of it :p

carol-a

Account Closed
(whole signs)
moon in cancer 1st trine pluto in scorpio 5th
in a grand water trine with mercury in pisces 9th
that is part of a kite with neptune in capricorn 7th (opposite moon) as the apex of the kite

I have rather repressed my childhood memories, but I do remember my mom being terribly angry much of the time (she raised 3 kids with a near absent father who also suffered from periodical depression), even my friends were afraid to come over. one of my favourites "If you don't quit crying, I'll give you something to cry about!" with the face of her hand ready to backslap me one.

(no doubt the absent dad is reflective of sun square saturn, uranus, neptune hahah)

I didn't cry for years and years, until I moved out of the house and went on my own. Now I cry regularly, and it's purifying. I love sobbing until I am weak, and then So Strong.

I uncover the truths that the people in my life don't necessarily want to hear, but appreciate that I do. I deliver it in a way that appeals to one's emotional self, and it can cut to the core. I won't let it lie, I seek truth. I know when people are not being honest with themselves or with me. I can not separate my emotions from my experience. I know when I am in a low vibration I can surely sting with my venomous words, later to regret the harshness of those truths - those unnecessary zingers - immensely.

feeeeeeeling dem feelings! feeling everything, and inspiring others to get in on their own. I think Moon/Pluto are well aware of the shadow side of experience, and some times it's repugnant. alas

Hermeshadesluna

Moon in Gemini in the 9th trine Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st. Usually when crisis hits, I begin on an in intellectual solution to the problem when everyone else around me is losing their ****. But I also start coming up with elaborate revenge plots secretly lol if I feel that someone is just being reckless, but that could just be my Scorpio Decan Cancer Sun in the 10th trine Pluto. I definetely feel that key to Pluto suspecting your luminaries is to embrace that Plutonian energy or be Pluto'ed yourself. I'm definitely applying that to my own life after a being plto'ed by others for so long.