Will Luc and I date?

I'm going on a first date with a guy from a dating site on Thursday and I was wondering if we're going to start dating (by dating I mean an actual couple). His significator Jupiter is in my house and sextile my sig Mercury in the third house of communication. To me, this says that he's thinking well of me based on the communication we've had online so far.

We also have the sun (male co-sig) and moon (female co-sig) conjunct my sig Mercury and in the third house with me, albeit, the moon AND Mercury are via combusta but really close to leaving it. His main sig Jupiter is in detriment in my first house which might suggest that he likes me so far, but might feel like he can't measure up or something? North Node is in the first and Juno at 20 degrees Libra is conjunct the benefic fixed star Spica at 23 degrees Libra with an orb of 3 small degrees; I've heard both those things are lucky and good in horary... Will we date each other? I think it could be looking like that, but I want experienced people to weigh in!

Rm8gt0k.jpg

Last edited:

oleanna

Mercury and Moon combust,
Moon in Fall
Jupiter in detriment

Nothing good about that.

I'd say he might have hope and there might be sex (appl aspects with sun)

But i don't see this all as good.
Sorry. I hope I'm wrong.

oleanna

Maybe take it all slow, the applying aspects between Jupiter and moon/Mercury will come later.
Right now it looks dull, Saturn on the IC and Neptune on 7th cusp....

heidy26

Moon perfects first here, frustrates Merc.
And both are combust here. And in Via Combusta. Plus what oleanna said.

Last edited:
Maybe take it all slow, the applying aspects between Jupiter and moon/Mercury will come later.
Right now it looks dull, Saturn on the IC and Neptune on 7th cusp....

I was supposed to meet up with him two months ago but couldn't. I decided to meet up with him this week because I was thinking of him haha. So ok, break it down for me, will the applying aspects of Jupiter (him) and Moon/Mercury (me) that are coming later mean that perhaps we could go out tomorrow but no relationship would happen for awhile, or should I just say f*ck it and not go out with him ever?

Moon perfects first here, frustrates Merc.
And both are combust here. And in Via Combusta. Plus what oleanna said.

Do you think I should take it slow like she said or should I forget it? I was supposed to go out with him two months ago but cancelled. I started thinking about him again this week and randomly decided to message him. I don't want to bother if nothing will come of it.

rafaella

He might have hope for casual sex or for a relationship???

I'd suggest for you to go on a date with him and make a judgment then, horary can be good to have as an option but relying completely on it for everything is not right either. Just go for a coffee and if you like him and the conversation is flowing you can extend the date by ordering some food. If your first impression is blahhh, then you don't have to see him again.

I'd say he does like you, Jup in your 1st. But Mercury combust may mean you will be physically drawn to him (Sun is him as male). Moon combust is not a good thing, so this may mean getting burnt. I think he may not be a good relationship potential, but you could go on a date and see for yourself.

I'd suggest for you to go on a date with him and make a judgment then, horary can be good to have as an option but relying completely on it for everything is not right either. Just go for a coffee and if you like him and the conversation is flowing you can extend the date by ordering some food. If your first impression is blahhh, then you don't have to see him again.

I'd say he does like you, Jup in your 1st. But Mercury combust may mean you will be physically drawn to him (Sun is him as male). Moon combust is not a good thing, so this may mean getting burnt. I think he may not be a good relationship potential, but you could go on a date and see for yourself.

Thank you. I'm still planning on meeting up for dinner with him tonight, so we'll see what happens.

yeah yes
very much yes

The date was short and he brought his dog which was definitely a first, a first that I didn't really care for -_-. He was cute and nice, but I felt that we had different personalities that wouldn't mesh well in a relationship, plus, he lives an hour away which I didn't think would bother me at first, but now does the more I think about it.

Does this chart really show us dating even though I didn't feel any chemistry and I don't think he did either?

I thought he was cute and kind, but that's about it. I didn't feel any personality chemistry and I don't think he did either. Overall, it was not the best date AND it was super short!

rafaella

I thought he was cute and kind, but that's about it. I didn't feel any personality chemistry and I don't think he did either. Overall, it was not the best date AND it was super short!

Good good, now you know he was not the guy for you, I guess now you will stop thinking of him...:)

On to new dates and adventures!:joyful:

Snakechammah

Good Luck TaurusTime, there'll be plenty more guys to date, don't worry!

Please do another horary when you meet a new love interest ok? So we can all root for you!

Hugs!