Scorpio: "Perhaps I should untie you."

Sagittarius: "Don't call me--I'll call you."

Capricorn: "Do you have a business card?"

Aquarius: "Now let's try it with our clothes off!"

Pisces: "What did you say your name was again?"

Kite

Arian Maverick

I always had a feeling those Scorpios had a penchant for sadistic sex... :lol:

And of course, those Arians (hopefully I spelled that correctly this time) would want to do it again and again! Not that I have any experience or anything... :roll:

Anyway, these are the absolute perfect answers for each sign! :mrgreen:

Aquarian Maverick

Frisiangal

The Taurean take on this :?:
-------------

Aries: Can I try something new next time?

Taurus: Why?

Gemini: What's an orgasm?

Cancer: Use your imagination!

Leo: I think I reached the heart of the situation.

Virgo: Took 14 minutes and 36 seconds to reach it.

Libra: You DO love me, don't you?

Scorpio(removing mask):Wasn't it obvious?

Sagittarius: That was the best, the greatest, the longest ever.

Capricorn: Stop exaggerating.

Aquarius: I liked the non-kissing bit.

Pisces: Which non-kissing bit ?

:lol: F :lol:

Howl

And now we have, BREAK UP lines by sun sign!
At this rate, I'm never going to finish this essay I'm supposedly writing...:D

Aries

“I need to move on!”

Taurus

“You’ve changed!”

Gemini

“You’re always saying the same thing!”

Cancer

“This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you…”

Leo

“You never appreciated what you had”

Virgo

“I could do better.”

Libra

“It’s not you, it’s me…”

Scorpio

“I'm sorry, you thought we were together?”

Sagittarius

“What’s wrong? We can still be friends!”

Capricorn

“You were holding me back”

Aquarius

“Don’t take it personally, but…”

Pisces

“We’ll meet again, in another lifetime…”

Last edited:

Light

Virgo

“I could do better.”

Aquarius

“Don’t take it personally, but…”

Capricorn

“You were holding me back”

Oh, so very true :)

Thought them, if not actually said them:eek:

cringeing

hel

VenusInAries

:42: I would like to say as a Taurus Girl that pizza does not come after sex lol... the goddess must be appeased with food and wine offerings before the fun begins lol.. or the heavenly gates do NOT open for u.. LMAO..so that is way off lol and once all the offerings have been properly received by the Goddess it's gonna be long night so I say after a taurs would say " Are you okay?" or "What day of the week is it now" lmao ::wink::

My mars in Sag would be saying as we finally try to get out of the parking lot "Have u seen my left sock" LMAO :cheers:

and my venus in Aries would be saying " Okay this time I'm on top" :13:

and last but not least my mercury in gemini in the 8th house would be making a comment on all the stuff I was do during the act.. like the book I was reading while watching a tv show while listening to the radio LMAO :39:

franklin taylor

Hello,
LOL !!! Hey !! What ever happen to the "Silent embrace and getting lost in one another's eyes after sex?"LOL. The difference between 'sex' and lovemaking I would assume, not to say couples do not do both at times LOL. Anyhow, being with only one partner in my whole life restricts my comments. I can see a mix of Leo, Cancer, Aquarius with me...and maybe some Scorpio hehehe. My former wife, the Aquarius, Cancer, and Scorpio and definitely the Aries LOL. She had her Venus there. Both our Mars' were in Cancer and My Venus in Cancer. Venus in Cancer is about the same as the Sun in Cancer statement made LOL... rather clingy I'll admit. Both being Neptune Scorpios, we had our illusions about sex that's for real, and certainly an exaggerated fantasy world concerning it like most born in those years LOL. Something we are still, and will for sometime, be paying for with STDs at an epidemic or pandemic level in our societies. I do not know if you could realistically consider just the Sun sign... Certainly the Moon,Venus, Mars, and Ascendant would seem to be involved as well. I am sure most are aware of it though. A fun thread though thanks!
Take Care
Franklin

tikana

I am a double scorpio.. "“I'm sorry, you thought we were together?” lol to me it sounds a bit too whacked. I would ask for a remote control and exclaim "let's watch history or discovery channell."

Tik

VenusInAries

I had read once somewhere that there were two types of scorpio's the "player" kind and the deeply committed kind. I am assuming a Scorpio with venus in sag would be the player and a Scorp with venus in Scorp would be the heavily committed kind. So I think the I'm sorry you thought we were together would apply to the player kind? No offense to any Scorps :) Scorps are my Favorite :)

Howl

Hi guys :) I was thinking "I am sorry, you thought we were together?" as more of an immediate "exit strategy" for dear old scorp (these were after break up comments).

I don't have such intimate knowledge of scorps, but my reasoning was: if you are secretly intensely sensitive and potentially possessive or jealous, what is the fastest way to turn the tables and gain some control in a break up sitution? To deny that it matters. To allow the other person to believe that they haven't even scratched your surface, even though they have. So, not that scorps are necessarily intense control freaks who would behave this way :D but I was actually picturing a sensitive, self defensive scorp denying deep emotional involvement in order to retain some control :cool:

Belgianmoonguy

Kite said:
Aries: "Okay, let's do it again!"

Taurus: "I'm hungry--pass the pizza."

Gemini: "Have you seen the remote?"

Cancer: "When are we getting married?"

Leo: "Wasn't I fantastic?"

Virgo: "I need to wash the sheets."

Libra: "I liked it if you liked it."

Scorpio: "Perhaps I should untie you."

Sagittarius: "Don't call me--I'll call you."

Capricorn: "Do you have a business card?"

Aquarius: "Now let's try it with our clothes off!"

Pisces: "What did you say your name was again?"

I'm a Cancer with Virgo Moon (& Rising)
Well
The Cancer thing DOESN'T apply to me at all...
The Virgo thing more... i don't like dirty sheets
And i used the Sag line sometimes...
And with my Venus in Taurus, i like to experiment with food during foreplay... champagne, fruit (cherries and strawberries), jam, whipped cream... but only from time to time, cause my Virgo part does like to keep it clean and in steady relations (with that i mean experimenting with food)

Last edited:

Francesca

Dear Belgianmoonguy, just thought I would let you know that even though I am not a guy, young,wild,or totally free, I am also Cancer with Virgo rising, and I feel exactly like you,with a little Scorpio thrown in.

Pisceanfool

Pisces: "What did you say your name was again?" lol i can never remember peoples names even if it's a girl i like (unless it's really common or really strange).

Libra: "it's not you, it's me" exactly what my dad told my mom.

Belgianmoonguy

Pisceanfool said:
Pisces: "What did you say your name was again?" lol i can never remember peoples names even if it's a girl i like (unless it's really common or really strange).

Libra: "it's not you, it's me" exactly what my dad told my mom.

Always practice safe sex, give a false name and address :38:
Well, names... I do tend to forget a lot, except phone numbers and birth data, but i easily forget names... And the Pisces phrase has shot once through my head :eek:
Oh well, i have a Pisces DC and a Sun opposition Neptune, so i'm easily confused or brought into confusion... Working on it