How to see professional success in a natal chart?

jollyzal

Banned
How can I know about success in my chart? I have Saturn and Venus in the 10th house in Taurus, although the MC is in Aries.

The ruler of the 10th house is Mars in Scorpio (4th house)

JUPITERASC

Post your natal chart.

Or would that be too revealing?
Certainly jollyzal's description of their natal chart seems familiar :smile:
i.e.
Saturn and Venus in 10th in Taurus
Ruler of Aries MC is Scorpio Mars in 4th House

i7mZeJy.png

How can I know about success in my chart?
I have Saturn and Venus in the 10th house in Taurus,
although the MC is in Aries.

The ruler of the 10th house is Mars in Scorpio (4th house)

ukdesifem

I think so.

MC is in Aries, however Taurus/Venus domicile is in 10th house. I tend to think more academic though. Sun/Jupiter are conjunct in the 9th house, and Neptune and Uranus are in the 7th. Perhaps teaching or counselling, or maybe the performing arts.

As for success, I think one can, to a degree. As one example, if the Sun, Jupiter, or other personal planets are strong then maybe. It all depends upon the energies of each aspect.

muchacho

I think so.

MC is in Aries, however Taurus/Venus domicile is in 10th house. I tend to think more academic though. Sun/Jupiter are conjunct in the 9th house, and Neptune and Uranus are in the 7th. Perhaps teaching or counselling, or maybe the performing arts.

As for success, I think one can, to a degree. As one example, if the Sun, Jupiter, or other personal planets are strong then maybe. It all depends upon the energies of each aspect.
You've got a point, of course. What we can say is where one would be naturally and effortlessly successful if s/he got his/her act together. What we can't say is if s/he is going to actually get his/her act together. So, it's all just probabilities, not certainties.