Compatibility and Birth Time

Becca

I've been wondering about predicting the romantic compatibility between two people.

Most of us know our exact time of birth, but we can't just ask someone about his time of birth out of blue. How enough is to know the positions of most of the planets without knowing in which houses they fall? And, if I, for example, compare myself to someone and see that our Venus signs are not compatible, or that there's some unfavorable aspect, would our composite chart make up for it once I find out his birth time?

And sometimes we meet more than one person at once. How to know which one is the best if we don't know the exact birth time? And can a person A (whose birth time we don't know) turn out to be better than person B (whose birth time we know) once we find out person A's exact birth time?

I want to learn the rules and see how they apply for me and my friends. Thank you in advance. :)

ThisIsMe

Yeah, in astrology and especially relational astrology everything needs to be taken into consideration. Things can balance out, and let's not forget that even though something may be hard, it could be good for you because you learn from it. In my opinion, and i'm not speaking for you but, an entirely smooth relationship gets boring.

As for birth times, I've gotten the best results just being honest and asking for their birth time and give the reason, if they react negative then maybe you aren't as compatible as you thought lol.

I don't know if you'll answer or reply to this since this is a couple days old (the post you made) But it had no replies so I thought it'd be rude not to reply. Besides, I like giving advice well anyways I'm rambling. . .

StillOne

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) you can't predict compatibility without knowing the time. You need to know the position of the Ascendant and the Moon. I just did a couple of checks using a compatibility calculator recently and there is just too much missing if you don't include the time.

Here's a link to the discussion I had on this particular calculator:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58382

Becca

Thank you both for replying.

Thisisme, I agree that a relationship might get boring if too smooth. Thank you for reminding me of that. I truly hope things can always balance out.

StillOne, I'll check the calculator and tell you what I think in your thread.

Moog

Vedic compatibility astrology revolves strongly around the Moons. Moon signs (and preferably the mansion) are usually easy to place.

Becca

That sounds interesting, Moog. I've watched some of those youtube Vedic videos by "The Astrology Gandalf". He explains many different things. However, I am not 100% sure which site I should use for Vedic. Is there an astro.com Vedic equal?

Moog

That sounds interesting, Moog. I've watched some of those youtube Vedic videos by "The Astrology Gandalf". He explains many different things. However, I am not 100% sure which site I should use for Vedic. Is there an astro.com Vedic equal?

I just sent you a PM.

Yes, I've seen Kapiel Raaj (Quite hard to miss him on you tube if you're into Vedic astrology). He's quite entertaining.