What does this Horary Chart say about me and sweet new dude in my life?

dandelionnn

My interpretation.
He is under the 7th house so he either rules Venus or Jupiter? If Venus is in the 7th house, this usually means there are other women(???)
This chart doesn't really look good to me, does anybody else agree? I don't think I see any reception.

Do you see anything that is positive between us in the future?

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 21

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I get mixed indications:
-querent = Scorpio = Mars
-quesited = Taurus = Venus
-Venus flows toward Mars and Mars retorgrades toward Venus = + testimony
-Venus, though, is in the 8th whole sign house and is conjunct the Dragon's Tail = quite - testimony
-Moon flows toward Venus but away from Mars = net neutral testimony
-querent (Mars) is in quesited's house of romance (5th from the 7th) = + testimony
-ascending degree is in the Fiery Road (usually = - testimony; could mean a lot of fire though, in this question-the fire of romance/love)

...so, like I said, mixed indications-probably shows a current state of flux in the relationship, which could flow either way....

dandelionnn

I don't understand what you mean Dr. Farr.
So you're saying there's only a possibility if what? If I try to pursue him or will we both pursue each other? He's the one that made the move on me but he's not really trying anything right now.

dr. farr

I don't understand what you mean Dr. Farr.
So you're saying there's only a possibility if what? If I try to pursue him or will we both pursue each other? He's the one that made the move on me but he's not really trying anything right now.

Basically I am saying that, from my approach, I am delineating a mixture of positive and negative indications regarding the relationship as it currently stands, and I think this means that the Cosmic influences regarding this relationship are currently in a state of flux, and that in the near future a clear trend (one way or the other) will likely become discernible.

dandelionnn

Basically I am saying that, from my approach, I am delineating a mixture of positive and negative indications regarding the relationship as it currently stands, and I think this means that the Cosmic influences regarding this relationship are currently in a state of flux, and that in the near future a clear trend (one way or the other) will likely become discernible.

So you're saying the outcome will be either negative or positive. Whatever fate decides basically?...I guess I better be good so I'll have good Karma that will take over this fate.
Jk.

dr. farr

Yes that is basically what my delineation indicates: possible +/- direction, its an open possibility! Best wishes for the ++!