Desparate: Will he come to my hometown to meet me?

APiscesGirl

Time is passing and I don't have contact with the man I fell in love with it...
I still hope he will contact me - several months I can't get to him because of stupid argument and unsolved issues.
This time I am asking if he thinks of me and if he will make the effort to meet me.
I am sad, desperate and disappointed he forgot me...
My last hope is him making an effort to come to me and talk to me...
He lives in another city...
Do you think he thinks of me and will make this big step?
I am tired of hoping and waiting...

https://ibb.co/dAQznH

aquarius7000

Hi,

Contact could happen within the next 5 weeks when the Moon and Merc. connect. But if for some reason it doesn't, you should move on.

Chrysalis

Im not seeing nothing here, mercury yourself is very weak being combust/rx/peregrine/8th house, when moon does TOL between merc/sun, it won't bring anything without reception from both planets and as you merc are already locked into a square with saturn, moon can't get to you anyway.

besitos

I really don't understand what all this means... :/
If you are Mercury in the chart you are not considered inot a strong position because you are combust close within a small number of degrees from the sun. 8th house is considered a house where you cannot act for some. The moon can bring about action and one way is through a translation of light, from Mercury you to sun, but it still will not further your causes because the square from saturn js blocking you. Planets have to receive each other to bring something positive from the aspect, this is some of what I think is being said above.

APiscesGirl

If you are Mercury in the chart you are not considered inot a strong position because you are combust close within a small number of degrees from the sun. 8th house is considered a house where you cannot act for some. The moon can bring about action and one way is through a translation of light, from Mercury you to sun, but it still will not further your causes because the square from saturn js blocking you. Planets have to receive each other to bring something positive from the aspect, this is some of what I think is being said above.
But my question is not if I will act, but him acting? I understand I am "blocked" but what about him - thinking/doing in this chart?

besitos

But my question is not if I will act, but him acting? I understand I am "blocked" but what about him - thinking/doing in this chart?

moon shows the situation unfolding, not necessarily you but it can be your cosig.

i was answering your implicit question - what does chrysalis' lingo mean?

as far as the chart, so it seems like youre asking about whether he will man up, and if he will make the initiative to meet you? he is jupiter not in a bad sign for him but retro, not seen as the best condition, also moving away from your third and your third house ruler (assuming it's sag as i dont have your chart open right now but recall that jupiter was in the 2nd house in scorp.. not sure if youd use jup since its the same as his sig, in these cases you can use moon i believe, and in this case jup is moving away from moon. really i just meant jup is moving out of your third - short trips and proximity). jupiter was about to enter your third *but regressed back into the 2nd - someone on this board said that the second house has to do with value and so it could mean you are assessing or he is assessing your value. is he worth the wait? you mercury will go direct before he goes direct i believe - so no applying aspect, plus whatever blockages in the aspects seen by others with the moon, so my guess is no not at this time.

but, if the question was something like will we meet? I might say the same as aqua -- moon favorably trines you merc in a few units - so something positive regarding this question - yes.

*jupiter has been retro for a while now so maybe about to enter third isnt as accurate as just saying moving away from your third.

Last edited:

APiscesGirl

moon shows the situation unfolding, not necessarily you but it can be your cosig.

i was answering your implicit question - what does chrysalis' lingo mean?

as far as the chart, so it seems like youre asking about whether he will man up, and if he will make the initiative to meet you? he is jupiter not in a bad sign for him but retro, not seen as the best condition, also moving away from your third and your third house ruler (assuming it's sag as i dont have your chart open right now but recall that jupiter was in the 2nd house in scorp.. not sure if youd use jup since its the same as his sig, in these cases you can use moon i believe, and in this case jup is moving away from moon. really i just meant jup is moving out of your third - short trips and proximity). jupiter was about to enter your third *but regressed back into the 2nd - someone on this board said that the second house has to do with value and so it could mean you are assessing or he is assessing your value. is he worth the wait? you mercury will go direct before he goes direct i believe - so no applying aspect, plus whatever blockages in the aspects seen by others with the moon, so my guess is no not at this time.

but, if the question was something like will we meet? I might say the same as aqua -- moon favorably trines you merc in a few units - so something positive regarding this question - yes.

*jupiter has been retro for a while now so maybe about to enter third isnt as accurate as just saying moving away from your third.

As far as I understand, no, he wont man up and come to visit me, but there should be some kind of contact in 5 weeks time? Is he worth it. I always thought he is... I do not see him valueing me in the past months... So I hope it means he is reassesing my value instead. Thanks for the comments. I do not understand much from the technical terms, but that's why I was able to understand from your comments. I am tired of the waiting...