What does he think of me?

APiscesGirl

I actually never asked this question... I asked if he likes me long time ago; if he thinks about me... but never occured to me to ask what is his opinion/thoughts about me to this date. I never asked how he perceives me... and now I think this is actually the root for any other queston.
https://ibb.co/cX5wr7
Thanks for commenting!

Sunrise

I actually never asked this question... I asked if he likes me long time ago; if he thinks about me... but never occured to me to ask what is his opinion/thoughts about me to this date. I never asked how he perceives me... and now I think this is actually the root for any other queston.
https://ibb.co/cX5wr7
Thanks for commenting!

hello APiscesGirl
Can you give us some more information about this person. What exactly was your relationship ??? Did you make an appointment ??? Or only just talk!

APiscesGirl

hello APiscesGirl
Can you give us some more information about this person. What exactly was your relationship ??? Did you make an appointment ??? Or only just talk!
Sure! He is a romantic interest of mine, we've met several times and wrote to each other for a half an year. He lives in another city. I don't have an appointment, it is a while since we met for last time. I met him in his homecity, where I was visiting relatives. Wondering what is his opinion of me now, or in general for the time I know him.
Thanks!

Sunrise

Sure! He is a romantic interest of mine, we've met several times and wrote to each other for a half an year. He lives in another city. I don't have an appointment, it is a while since we met for last time. I met him in his homecity, where I was visiting relatives. Wondering what is his opinion of me now, or in general for the time I know him.
Thanks!

Hi and thank you for your informations!

the fact that your sign is retro to a water sign indicates that you are back in the old thoughts have to do with old situations and you are quite isolated and of course you are not outwardly - scorpio - and you hold a lot for yourself (a mute sign without a voice) .

There, on the cusp of the seventh, I see a playful Venus and want too much of this Mercury. Who is that Venus??? Also, Sun (his co-ruler) is in the exaltation of the Moon and the domination of Venus. Is there any other person in his life ????

Mercury is in the triplicity of Jupiter that this is telling us his thoughts about you are friendly and that he liked you, but also the fact that the Sun is in the moon's exaltation tells us that he was quite flattered by you and the flirtation that maybe played between your. . But no more. Not important. Mercury is the 10th derivative in the 4th house. That shows us that he thinks and focuses very much on issues that have to do with his work.

Maybe you have some news, maybe you communicate because the Sun will do in 3 degrees and something opposite to Jupiter (you). Sun is the third of the 7th house.

APiscesGirl

Hi and thank you for your informations!

the fact that your sign is retro to a water sign indicates that you are back in the old thoughts have to do with old situations and you are quite isolated and of course you are not outwardly - scorpio - and you hold a lot for yourself (a mute sign without a voice) .

There, on the cusp of the seventh, I see a playful Venus and want too much of this Mercury. Who is that Venus??? Also, Sun (his co-ruler) is in the exaltation of the Moon and the domination of Venus. Is there any other person in his life ????

Mercury is in the triplicity of Jupiter that this is telling us his thoughts about you are friendly and that he liked you, but also the fact that the Sun is in the moon's exaltation tells us that he was quite flattered by you and the flirtation that maybe played between your. . But no more. Not important. Mercury is the 10th derivative in the 4th house. That shows us that he thinks and focuses very much on issues that have to do with his work.

Maybe you have some news, maybe you communicate because the Sun will do in 3 degrees and something opposite to Jupiter (you). Sun is the third of the 7th house.
Thanks!
There was an ex in the picture a few months back. Does this mean they got together anf that he is in love with her and that's why he forgot about me "but no more"?
Then, does this mean that for all this time he was just enjoying my attention to him, but did not think anything else about me? Fx,that I am funny, or smart pr anything like that?
Thanks!

Sunrise

Thanks!
There was an ex in the picture a few months back. Does this mean they got together anf that he is in love with her and that's why he forgot about me "but no more"?
Then, does this mean that for all this time he was just enjoying my attention to him, but did not think anything else about me? Fx,that I am funny, or smart pr anything like that?
Thanks!

i said that must be someone else in his life. The Sun is in his 12thhouse the house of secret and that you can not see.....

The opposition (Sun jupiter) means that it is not going anywere this.

I do not know with details what can be but he was have kind feelings for you (triplicity) but not too much strong.

APiscesGirl

i said that must be someone else in his life. The Sun is in his 12thhouse the house of secret and that you can not see.....

The opposition (Sun jupiter) means that it is not going anywere this.

I do not know with details what can be but he was have kind feelings for you (triplicity) but not too much strong.
Thanks for the interpretation. I know that sometimes venus represents the woman who asks the horary question (more like her body and not so much thinking, feelings) Is it possible that venus still represents me and what does it mean then?