Is he thinking of me (romantically)?

IleneK

Premium Member
I really don’t think so. There is adverse reception from him as Jup to you as Moon. And you as Merc and him as Jup are averse by sign, do not see each other.
Are you two involved at all, or is your interest in this matter from afar?

APiscesGirl

I really don’t think so. There is adverse reception from him as Jup to you as Moon. And you as Merc and him as Jup are averse by sign, do not see each other.
Are you two involved at all, or is your interest in this matter from afar?
He is from another city. We are not a couple.

IleneK

Premium Member
He is from another city. We are not a couple.

I think this is in accord with Merc Jup not being in aspect, being in signs which are side by side, the planets are unable to really see each other.
Like you just don't know each other well enough for romantic interest to have happened?

APiscesGirl

So maybe then it's easier to say he does not see me as such (romantic interest). I don't know how "well" we know each other, I think if you like someone-you like them and they are on your mind... was wondering just if he is thinking of(for)me. Sorry for my English, but fx: going for a walk by the sea and saying to himself: wondering how is she doing... Something like that... :)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
So maybe then it's easier to say he does not see me as such (romantic interest). I don't know how "well" we know each other, I think if you like someone-you like them and they are on your mind... was wondering just if he is thinking of(for)me. Sorry for my English, but fx: going for a walk by the sea and saying to himself: wondering how is she doing... Something like that... :)

I'm sorry but I am not seeing it. There is just no astrological reception at this time from him/Jup to your significator, be it either Moon or Mercury.:sad: