Mental Illnesses Associated with This Chart

AppLeo

If I had to describe my childhood with one word, perhaps
"Lonely", would fit best? Now, I'm not trying to seek sympathy. I'm
actually curious to know what you guys' take on this is.

I am/was diagnosed with: Manic Depression, PTSD, Anorexia,
Manic Episodes, & Major Depressive Disorder, (Gender Identity Disorder)

2/3 of these developed due to childhood trauma. The Moon in 12th House
described that there is a possibility that a naive would have anorexia, but why?

(I'm seeking help, don't worry I'm handling things!)

5a2537d64e834856b477bc320b0eda28.png
img

Awwww, I feel so bad for you ):

OMG I've read and seen people that have Moon aspects to Saturn to have eating disorders. I have Saturn trine my Moon and I never eat normally. Sometimes I go a day or two without eating. I don't have anorexia though, but I definitely don't eat as much as I should.

And you're Moon is in the 12th house. The 12th house is like the pisces/crazy/schizophrenic house, so I mean it makes sense it makes sense that you would have mental disorders. Especially with Saturn in the 6th House which is like diseases and it's aspecting your moon (conflicting emotions)

And the Chiron conjunct Ascendent ): At least I think?? You went by equal house system so that's why. Either way, your moon is conjunct your ascendent, so your emotional things will be up front.

noraleader

Banned
The 12th house is like the pisces/crazy/schizophrenic house,
heheh i like how you fit "pisces" with "crazy" and "schizophrenic" so easily :smile:

the thing is tho, "this culture" is really into the materialsitic, "becoming" side of life, but has a really poor handling of the "other" parts of existence, "12th house" factors are stigmatised because "this culture" doesn't really "do" existence outside of its scope of materialism.

i don't want to get into straight culture bashing because that's unproductive.. but ultimately, it's *out of balance* even if it's *normal* for this society and thus *seems* healthy.

eg. india tolerates the existence of sadhus, homeless "boddhisattvas" whereas in the west, a homeless person is a bum, worthless and despicable. the west also is very reserved about death, we prefer to pretend lfie goes on forever and when it ends it's just a big shock and a shame, instead of understanding it has a natural place in the universe.

that's why the 12th house is so taboo and untouchable, because this culture doesn't "go there", but it's from a perspective that could be improved.

*adds to my earlier post in this thread about cultural perspective being relative and not objective*

AppLeo

heheh i like how you fit "pisces" with "crazy" and "schizophrenic" so easily :smile:

the thing is tho, "this culture" is really into the materialsitic, "becoming" side of life, but has a really poor handling of the "other" parts of existence, "12th house" factors are stigmatised because "this culture" doesn't really "do" existence outside of its scope of materialism.

i don't want to get into straight culture bashing because that's unproductive.. but ultimately, it's *out of balance* even if it's *normal* for this society and thus *seems* healthy.

eg. india tolerates the existence of sadhus, homeless "boddhisattvas" whereas in the west, a homeless person is a bum, worthless and despicable. the west also is very reserved about death, we prefer to pretend lfie goes on forever and when it ends it's just a big shock and a shame, instead of understanding it has a natural place in the universe.

that's why the 12th house is so taboo and untouchable, because this culture doesn't "go there", but it's from a perspective that could be improved.

*adds to my earlier post in this thread about cultural perspective being relative and not objective*

Sorry, I don't mean to stereotype the house and reduce it to an ignorant west perspective. It's just such a difficult house to understand honestly. Like, I know it's like the undoing phase of life--where one becomes one with the universe. But if someone's moon is there, then what on earth does that mean?? (it's not on earth though that's the thing LOL) That they're fascinated with being apart with the universe?? If that's what it means, it would seem logical to determine it as mental and insane.

But yeah, great input.

noraleader

Banned
.. if someone's moon is there, then what on earth does that mean?? (it's not on earth though that's the thing LOL) That they're fascinated with being apart with the universe?? If that's what it means, it would seem logical to determine it as mental and insane.

i'm qualifying my response as imo instead of "authoritatively" bcs who wants to go around telling other ppl.. it's my perspective..

especially if you're young, it just may make no sense to you, because you're unconcerned with it.. it's more important to engage with the experience than with the perspectice at such a state.

the answer i've kind put together from a variety of musings.. 12th = spiritual, 12th = undoing, like.. doing, undoing.. natural progression.. especially as "consciousness entering then exiting the material existence.."

determinism or fatalism i'm not arguing either.. life as we experience it (at least apparently) follows one course, whether one says "choice" or "fate". so we can say, each thing holds it's own undoing, each action reaction, each karma consequence..

..so the moon in 12th is subconsciously in touch with the reason of that undoing.. how it fits precisely and perfectly with it's doing, and is no less natural.. we may not consciously know or choose to consider that an action implies it's own undoing, but subconsciously, yes..

at least that's what i came up with and it sounds good so i'm sticking with it :) so it's not so much that the "undoing" is insane or mental, but action is insane, but we're so caught up in the insanity of being convinced of our being, we forget about the other side.. which, i guess, is kind of the point of being alive.. temporary insanity in order to make something, anything interesting happen, at all...

rahu

Banned
I'm more intrigued by how much you guys know about my past without asking me
and just simply looking at my chart and I've done this for 7 years and it still
wows me.

img

I added Nessus!

hi again

as most astrologer have focused on your grand cross of moon/Saturn/Uranus/Saturn as being symbolic of the source of your trial, this is reinforced by your nessus placement.

nessus is conjunct the midpoint of your moon/Uranus square,opposed to the mars/Saturn midpoint square the moon/mars midpoint and square the Uranus/Saturn midpoint. so your early abusive environment is in fact the reason you have had all these mental/physical problems.
my suggestion would to try to get counselling help. particular one trained in abuse survivor dynamics. any form of counseling where you can talk this out will be effective .though I would stay away from psychiatrists as they are very ineffectual for abuse survivors.
as you say ,you seem to have a very good grasp of your situation and your intelligence is obvious.

I think your gender identity disorder is a function of your mars opposition to the Uranus/Neptune midpoint. I have found that in gay women, there is often a strong Uranus present and in gay men there is often a strong Neptune present.of course there are other aspects also present but this generally holds.

so symbolically this pattern could account for your gender idenitity disorder .
as the Neptune/Uranus conjunction was very prevalent for a time, this might be why trans gender identification had become such a hot cultural topic.
the manic depressive component is shown by the Saturn/Uranus/moon pattern

rahu

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
If I had to describe my childhood with one word, perhaps
"Lonely", would fit best? Now, I'm not trying to seek sympathy. I'm
actually curious to know what you guys' take on this is.

I am/was diagnosed with: Manic Depression, PTSD, Anorexia,
Manic Episodes, & Major Depressive Disorder, (Gender Identity Disorder)

2/3 of these developed due to childhood trauma. The Moon in 12th House
described that there is a possibility that a naive would have anorexia, but why?

(I'm seeking help, don't worry I'm handling things!)

5a2537d64e834856b477bc320b0eda28.png
img

Hi,

I haven't read this entire thread, just your first post. Regarding the moon in the 12th, my daughter has this moon placement. (Hers is Moon/cancer/12th) Although she is young we have taken her to the dr a few times for not wanting to eat. It started out as being a picky eater, then slowly turned into not wanting to eat anything. We are very loving and supportive parents, and she has always been a wonderful sweet child.

She also has many mood swings, ranging from depressed to extremely happy.

Hope it helps.

nai

Banned
hi again

as most astrologer have focused on your grand cross of moon/Saturn/Uranus/Saturn as being symbolic of the source of your trial, this is reinforced by your nessus placement.

nessus is conjunct the midpoint of your moon/Uranus square,opposed to the mars/Saturn midpoint square the moon/mars midpoint and square the Uranus/Saturn midpoint. so your early abusive environment is in fact the reason you have had all these mental/physical problems.
my suggestion would to try to get counselling help. particular one trained in abuse survivor dynamics. any form of counseling where you can talk this out will be effective .though I would stay away from psychiatrists as they are very ineffectual for abuse survivors.
as you say ,you seem to have a very good grasp of your situation and your intelligence is obvious.

I think your gender identity disorder is a function of your mars opposition to the Uranus/Neptune midpoint. I have found that in gay women, there is often a strong Uranus present and in gay men there is often a strong Neptune present.of course there are other aspects also present but this generally holds.

so symbolically this pattern could account for your gender idenitity disorder .
as the Neptune/Uranus conjunction was very prevalent for a time, this might be why trans gender identification had become such a hot cultural topic.
the manic depressive component is shown by the Saturn/Uranus/moon pattern

rahu

Wow. You're amazing. No wonder why I fell back into hopelessness even when
I did receive help, it just wasn't the right kind!

Thank you so much for your informative responses. I can finally have some
closure with my thoughts now that I know what's causing them.

nai

Banned
Awwww, I feel so bad for you ):

OMG I've read and seen people that have Moon aspects to Saturn to have eating disorders. I have Saturn trine my Moon and I never eat normally. Sometimes I go a day or two without eating. I don't have anorexia though, but I definitely don't eat as much as I should.

And you're Moon is in the 12th house. The 12th house is like the pisces/crazy/schizophrenic house, so I mean it makes sense it makes sense that you would have mental disorders. Especially with Saturn in the 6th House which is like diseases and it's aspecting your moon (conflicting emotions)

And the Chiron conjunct Ascendent ): At least I think?? You went by equal house system so that's why. Either way, your moon is conjunct your ascendent, so your emotional things will be up front.

I am very emotional - but my face doesn't seem to show it? I guess that
intimates people so they stay away, it makes me more sad.

LOL I'm kinda glad my Moon is in the 12th house, even if it's in a water sign.
I don't have hallucinations, though. I'm just more paranoid and on-guard than
most people are.

AppLeo

I am very emotional - but my face doesn't seem to show it? I guess that
intimates people so they stay away, it makes me more sad.

LOL I'm kinda glad my Moon is in the 12th house, even if it's in a water sign.
I don't have hallucinations, though. I'm just more paranoid and on-guard than
most people are.

I'm on guard too sometimes; well actually all the time unless the people I'm around I can fully trust.

nai

Banned
I'm on guard too sometimes; well actually all the time unless the people I'm around I can fully trust.

I'm still trying to pinpoint how the hell people can jump from mars/moon aspect and connect it to mercury - like, how do you do that?
I tried just now and my brain just went all over the place.

AppLeo

I'm still trying to pinpoint how the hell people can jump from mars/moon aspect and connect it to mercury - like, how do you do that?
I tried just now and my brain just went all over the place.

I don't know honestly. Maybe they're just tossing out random information and don't even understand it.

No but seriously, it just takes years of practice. I've only been studying astrology for a year and half and I'm severely incompetent when it comes to reading charts. You're not alone.

sibylline

And you're Moon is in the 12th house. The 12th house is like the pisces/crazy/schizophrenic house, so I mean it makes sense it makes sense that you would have mental disorders.

Hey now, no need for all those terms to be equated. 12th house, Pisces, schizophrenia...three different things.

Arena

Are you saying my Mercury/Jupiter/Pluto/Nodal/Angular Fixed Grand square was actually beneficial and there was no ongoing sexual abuse?

If you actually would read again what I wrote, you would see that this is not what I said. I never said there was no sexual abuse, I said it could be attributed to other aspects than this one and I said that those three planets together would actually be beneficial, not malefic as in abuse. Even though you experienced that in childhood, it does not automatically mean that it is because of this T-square. You did not show your chart, so we can not actually see what else is there that could explain it.

Arena

nai's Moon is not in 12th house, it is in 1st. ASC is at 0.30 Scorpio in the chart posted, but her EP is around 16 Scorpio. Moon in 1st house gives intense feelings, and when connected to Saturn and Mars, the feelings are sad and difficult and sometimes violent/angry.

nai

Banned
nai's Moon is not in 12th house, it is in 1st. ASC is at 0.30 Scorpio in the chart posted, but her EP is around 16 Scorpio. Moon in 1st house gives intense feelings, and when connected to Saturn and Mars, the feelings are sad and difficult and sometimes violent/angry.

"Her"? Lol.
Are you using the Placdius system?

Arena

I'm simply looking at the chart you posted in your first post in this thread.

You can see which degree the AC is, so by that you can see that the Moon is not in 12th house - it is in the 1st house, conjunct AC.

katydid

If you actually would read again what I wrote, you would see that this is not what I said. I never said there was no sexual abuse, I said it could be attributed to other aspects than this one and I said that those three planets together would actually be beneficial, not malefic as in abuse. Even though you experienced that in childhood, it does not automatically mean that it is because of this T-square. You did not show your chart, so we can not actually see what else is there that could explain it.

Pluto conjunct Black Moon Lilith conjunct the South node in the 4th clearly signifies' trauma in childhood.' I don't understand why you are questioning that.

And it was a tad rude to try to counter what I was saying to a poster about his chart by questioning my own interpretation of my own chart, as if it is an incorrect interpretation. I was telling him what we had in common and you tried to invalidate that. Great bedside manner. :annoyed:

Last edited: