Kindly help :)

leelaleel

Hello beautiful people :)
I've told many times that I got the most bad chart on the earth but literally this have to do nothing with me. I'm full of hope and know that life is not meant to be that easy but as the same time not that hard :D So, I start to understand vedic astrology a little bit to help myself a little but found some complicated points and try to analyse and I do post threads here many times but not getting satisfying answers in most of them. So I decided to post my chart wish getting help from you because I'm passing through very hard time and any words you will say will have an effect in some points, so be kind please :)

Attachments

• DrawChart.jpg
    DrawChart.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 26

RaRohini

Hello beautiful people :)
I've told many times that I got the most bad chart on the earth but literally this have to do nothing with me. I'm full of hope and know that life is not meant to be that easy but as the same time not that hard :D So, I start to understand vedic astrology a little bit to help myself a little but found some complicated points and try to analyse and I do post threads here many times but not getting satisfying answers in most of them. So I decided to post my chart wish getting help from you because I'm passing through very hard time and any words you will say will have an effect in some points, so be kind please :)

Dear Leelaleel,

I feel there are no 'good' or 'bad' horoscopes .. some of them are difficult for sure ..but also contain within them the tenacity to overcome the difficulty.
From an overall reading (am not an expert) , i can say this -
Ascendant Scorpio Jyestha (the eldest one, the protector) .life will be full of ups and downs and you will be called upon to protect some one like ab elder child. Later in life you will be respected for your wisdom. Try to wear an amulet or earring. Try to remain within your limits and be careful about who you let in.
Moon ketu venus conjuntion in Aries in the 6th. This gives you spiritual powers but you may have to relinquish the comfort which you obtain by doing analysis, repetitive jobs , need to control and perfectionism. The Rahu Ketu Axis of 6th and 12th house is the serve or suffer axis. There may be health problems but you need to go with it. Don't overanalyse health but do take care of it. You have sun in Taurus Rohini and mer in taurus Mrigasira in the 7th house of partnerships. You may benefit from life partner or business partnerships. Rohini being the business person. 7th house Lord is sitting in 6th house.Business can be income source. Your Rahu in Swati also indicates business (involving dispersal.. for eg advertisement, music, lunch supply). You can try service business of any kind .. that is along serve or suffer axis.Feeding pigeons is beneficial to Swati..since you are now in Rahu Dasa also...and Swati is ruled by Rahu.
All the very best and you will come out of the bad patch !

Last edited:

leelaleel

Dear Leelaleel,

I feel there are no 'good' or 'bad' horoscopes .. some of them are difficult for sure ..but also contain within them the tenacity to overcome the difficulty.
From an overall reading (am not an expert) , i can say this -
Ascendant Scorpio Jyestha (the eldest one, the protector) .life will be full of ups and downs and you will be called upon to protect some one like ab elder child. Later in life you will be respected for your wisdom. Try to wear an amulet or earring. Try to remain within your limits and be careful about who you let in.
Moon ketu venus conjuntion in Aries in the 6th. This gives you spiritual powers but you may have to relinquish the comfort which you obtain by doing analysis, repetitive jobs , need to control and perfectionism. The Rahu Ketu Axis of 6th and 12th house is the serve or suffer axis. There may be health problems but you need to go with it. Don't overanalyse health but do take care of it. You have sun in Taurus Rohini and mer in taurus Mrigasira in the 7th house of partnerships. You may benefit from life partner or business partnerships. Rohini being the business person. 7th house Lord is sitting in 6th house.Business can be income source. Your Rahu in Swati also indicates business (involving dispersal.. for eg advertisement, music, lunch supply). You can try service business of any kind .. that is along serve or suffer axis.Feeding pigeons is beneficial to Swati..since you are now in Rahu Dasa also...and Swati is ruled by Rahu.
All the very best and you will come out of the bad patch !

Thank you so much :) I appreciate your help and time.

ravinderccmb

I want to make chart according to my system, which give signification of the planets uptp sub lord level. For this birth details , including time nd place of birth are required.

ravinderccmb

your chart shows your studies during 2007 to 2008 had losses or problesm. 2009-2010 studies were average. 2010-2012 there were struggles in studies. from 2012 period is ok for studies but presently the antra period of Rahu is good for study but average for career. even the next antra period of Jupiter can also give obstacles in career. If these things are matching with your status, it would be better to look for oppurtunities, related to finance, insurance, legal / mortagage, health or hospital etc.

leelaleel

your chart shows your studies during 2007 to 2008 had losses or problesm. 2009-2010 studies were average. 2010-2012 there were struggles in studies. from 2012 period is ok for studies but presently the antra period of Rahu is good for study but average for career. even the next antra period of Jupiter can also give obstacles in career. If these things are matching with your status, it would be better to look for oppurtunities, related to finance, insurance, legal / mortagage, health or hospital etc.

2007 wasn't that good but 2008 to 2009 was great I achieve good things and yes 2010 to 2012 there was a lot of struggles I had a surgery and so on then things become average again to 2013 until 2014 which was a very bad year but 2015 was great and yea studies now is average.