Will he ask me back?

Becca

I wonder if my ex will ask me back. He texted me 2 weeks ago wishing me a pleasant vacation abroad and telling me how righteous and nice I've always been. It's his birthday soon, and I'll text him to congratulate it to him, and I wonder if he'll use that opportunity to get me back.

Attachments

• will he ask me back.jpg
    will he ask me back.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 29

Becca

Yeah, I know. You advised me to call him out for a coffee.
I thought while I was abroad that I would sort myself out, but I actually feel worse.
And the English tricked me like nobody did. Before my vacation we were talking 2 times a week on Skype, and he would play the keyboards and sing songs for me, tell me nice things, planned how to propose to me, etc. What kind of freak hits on a girl, confesses his love for her after a couple of hours, don't let her go till he falls asleep, then talks the next day, then disappears, then after 3-5 days says he misses her a lot, then says she is the one, then the cycle repeats, with more future plans, the last one was 2 weeks ago when he was wondering whether my parents will give me to him. Then I sent him texts while I was abroad to which he replied, short and generated as always, and now he's offline for days. And, no surprise, searching him on Facebook showed he's been in a relationship for 3 weeks. What a horror! I was such a fool! He caught me fragile, and I may have missed the opportunity to get back to my boyfriend. I am double hurt. My head is in a fog, my heart is in shreds. I've no idea what's in store with me, I can't focus on anything really, I still don't have to get back to work for a few weeks, the days got loooong, I'm holding back the tears.

Vista

It sounds a little like he wanted to know you were available should he want to pick up where he left off. Truthfully, you can analyze everything to death and look at every little thing they did but the reality is, the RIGHT guy will not leave you wondering. The RIGHT guy will stay in contact and make plans with you. The RIGHT makes you feel good not insecure.

There is something better for you out there! Hang in there and keep your chin up. Do things that make you happy.

Yeah, I know. You advised me to call him out for a coffee.
I thought while I was abroad that I would sort myself out, but I actually feel worse.
And the English tricked me like nobody did. Before my vacation we were talking 2 times a week on Skype, and he would play the keyboards and sing songs for me, tell me nice things, planned how to propose to me, etc. What kind of freak hits on a girl, confesses his love for her after a couple of hours, don't let her go till he falls asleep, then talks the next day, then disappears, then after 3-5 days says he misses her a lot, then says she is the one, then the cycle repeats, with more future plans, the last one was 2 weeks ago when he was wondering whether my parents will give me to him. Then I sent him texts while I was abroad to which he replied, short and generated as always, and now he's offline for days. And, no surprise, searching him on Facebook showed he's been in a relationship for 3 weeks. What a horror! I was such a fool! He caught me fragile, and I may have missed the opportunity to get back to my boyfriend. I am double hurt. My head is in a fog, my heart is in shreds. I've no idea what's in store with me, I can't focus on anything really, I still don't have to get back to work for a few weeks, the days got loooong, I'm holding back the tears.

tikana

agrh

you girls drive me nuts with the way you phrase questions.
Will he ask me back? it is a bit oddly phrased
just ask WILL I and he get back together?

will he ask me back?
could mean Yes, he will
Yes he will but you will reject
no he wont.
no he wont because you will "pop" the question.

see the problem?!

Get to the bottom of what you want.

Becca

I'm sorry, tikana. Trust me, I'm not driving you nuts as much I'm driving myself nut lol. So, another thread from me coming up...

tikana

I'm sorry, tikana. Trust me, I'm not driving you nuts as much I'm driving myself nut lol. So, another thread from me coming up...

hun trust me this issue is so common it is not even funny.

just ask what you want .. problem solved