When will my love life improve?

Becca

Hello, my lovely forum members! :kissing:

I'm still stressed about my love life. I've no idea what transit has brought it, but I'm on an emotional roller-coaster again. I would like to know when my love life will improve, when I'll stop being a nerve-wreck inside. When will a good period come for me? The last 2 months have been too much.

Attachments

• trans and prog.jpg
    trans and prog.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 24
  • transits.jpg
    transits.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 19
Oh hi, Saturn return! That's my very first thought, as well as the Moon progression. The current Saturn return started about two years ago, about the same time when your Moon would have returned, too. So LOTS of upheaval.

But mostly what I'm seeing is that your Saturn return (the transiting Saturn) has dragged itself over your planets in 5th, making oppositions with Sun, Mercury, and Chiron. You felt it the first time but you'll feel it again when Saturn goes direct. :/

The progressed Moon is also key. Looking at where it is, you just switched progressed Moon signs in the past two months. Also, is your progressed Moon in 7th? That would indicate an emotional focus on relationships.

Transiting Venus may have also triggered your luminaries in 5th in late June.

Becca

Hi, mercurytrineneptune!

This is how I see my Saturn transits. Transiting Saturn entered my 10th house in late October 2010. 3 months before that I ended a relationship with a foreigner whom I was in LDR while Saturn was transiting my 9th house. My father was nagging me about the relationship I was in and its financial costs, so he had some influence in me ending that relationship. After that, while Saturn was transiting my 10th house, I wanted a serious relationship, but I had no luck, I couldn't meet anyone interesting enough for over 2 years. My natal Saturn trines my natal Venus so it doesn't let me be happy in a non-committed relationship, so I was turning such offers down. At that period, in 2011, both of my father's parents died. I didn't go out much, my friends were busy with their boyfriends. God knows how many books I read at that time.

Then, in October 2012, when my natal Saturn conjucted both my progressed and transiting Saturn (Libra cusp, of course), I started a relationship with a guy my mother was furious I was with, and I was almost hiding it from her completely for the entire time I was with him, and that's 20 months. Transiting Saturn went to my 11th house quickly afterwards (Scorpio cusp). That relationship was refreshing in the beginning, cause I was very lonely before that. He has financial and other issues, so sustaining the relationship was hard, even though there were strong feelings from both sides. There are still feelings left from both sides.

Something changed inside of me since the beginning of this year, I was nervous about my relationship. I want a loving secure relationship leading to marriage and kids, but it's not happening, and it's unwise to pursue that with a man who can't even take care of himself.

In June I met someone online, different country. Since my relationship fell apart, I put my chips on this new man. I don't know what will come out of it. I just want to be emotionally content and at peace.

My progressed Moon is now in the 8th house, not 7th. Venus is there too.

As for the progressions, I see things I've read positive descriptions about:

- progressed venus trines natal ASC
- progressed venus sextiles natal MC
- progressed venus sextriles natal moon
- progressed venus trines natal JUPITER
- progressed venus trines natal URANUS
- progressed venus unfortuanely squares natal SATURN

I don't know what to think about Saturn. Now that he's staying in my 11th house for another 4 months, he is opposing the stelium in my 5th house. I worry about Saturn going to my 12th house too, because my natal Moon is in the 6th house. I don't know if it will bereft me of love or help me create something serious. I am also scared of it transiting my ascendant and 1st house because my natal Venus is in the 7th.

I also tried to calculate my Lot of Marriage (asc+saturn-venus) and if falls to Aries 1d1m. According to dr.farr, if I've understood correctly, a woman has a chance to get married in those year(s) when something of the following is triggered - 7th house, the ruler of WLOM or the ruling planet of this lot. It means I get my chance now at the age of 31, and then when I'm 39-41, eek!

JUPITERASC

Hello, my lovely forum members! :kissing:

I'm still stressed about my love life.
I've no idea what transit has brought it, but I'm on an emotional roller-coaster again.
I would like to know when my love life will improve, when I'll stop being a nerve-wreck inside.
When will a good period come for me? The last 2 months have been too much.
hello Becca, consider asking this question as an Horary question
at HORARY QUESTIONS ON RELATIONAL ISSUES :smile:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

HORARY RULES
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Becca

Ok, Jupi. I've followed your advice. I was thinking about posting a horary, but I was afraid of it not being able to show anything serious coming up, since I'm emotionally confused now and it could reflect in such a chart. I am only interested in committed relationships, so that's why I wanted someone to help me with reading me transits and progressions.:cool:

JUPITERASC

Ok, Jupi. I've followed your advice.
I was thinking about posting a horary, but I was afraid of it not being able to show anything serious coming up,
since I'm emotionally confused now and it could reflect in such a chart.
I am only interested in committed relationships,
so that's why I wanted someone to help me with reading me transits and progressions.:cool:
Good to keep note of transits and progressions Becca :smile:

just that I did notice that Horary seems good for these kinds of questions
especially since
if time of birth is inaccurate by only a few minutes
then predictions are also inaccurate regarding timing
there is no exact timing without a reliable time of birth
using both methods is interesting comparison