Will I meet him offline?

Becca

Okay, here's an update. I called him, we talked, he apologized to me. He says he's working a lot, on a couple of projects simultaneously, he's burdened with work. I asked him politely to turn me down if he doesn't want me, and he told me it's not about that. He claims he'd rather stay and talk to me than go back to work.

tikana

okay so in this chart .. incoming aspect works out because it is just delayed. out of moiety does not mean prohibition

Becca

I hope u don't mind but I really wonder about your chart.

You wonder why he hasn't been communicating with you. His turned 3rd house is in Scorpio, significator Mars in Libra intercepted in 2nd. I think he has problems reaching out to you. Or could it be his electronic gadgets are spolit?

His electronic gadgets are working perfectly. I see him when he's online. He has business partners abroad, so he has to have Internet access all the time.

You wonder if he's busy with work. His turned 10th house significator is Venus in 10th. I think he is.
He claims to be working a lot.

His Sun has just separated from Mercury. Mercury rules your 5th.
Your Saturn trines Jupiter. Jupiter rules his 5th and sits in his 12th.

Any idea who Jupiter is since it is aspecting your Saturn and somewhat related to him?
Or did he just learn of your lover (or maybe ex)?

I don't know who Jupiter is. I've just got out or a relationship, but I cannot even tell myself if I'm definitely out. I've had so many issues with my ex, I have no idea how they could be solved in the future. My ex should resolve his many issues for his own sake and improve his life, but he still hasn't had an epiphany about that, and I'm tired of nagging. I broke up with him because of his selfishness, his lack of empathy and his taking advantage of everyone around him.

tikana

Becca

would you calm down with your x stuff?

call him and invite him for tea or coffee.

if he is busy, coffee wont kill him.

if he refuses, 4get him and move on.

if a guy wants to be with a girl, he would move mountains to have time with her.
but men these days are spineless so whatever..

try coffee first..

T