I reunited with this man and had a fun time with him, will this go anywhere, yes or n

dandelionnn

no? Hello, I've met this man and we have hung out and had a good time and so I'm wondering if it'll go anywhere from there based on this chart? My question was born exactly on the date and time recorded on this chart.
I'm the querent so my Ascendant is in Virgo which means that Mercury is ruling..Mercury is conjunct Venus but is in separating aspect, what does this mean?

Attachments

• just.jpg
    just.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 131

Sunrise

Hi dandelionnn! You will be together. Mercury in few days is going to be retro. You are exalt to jupiter and his ruler is Mercury. He likes you and you also like him.
good luck

dandelionnn

Hi dandelionnn! You will be together. Mercury in few days is going to be retro. You are exalt to jupiter and his ruler is Mercury. He likes you and you also like him.
good luck
Have you been interpreting/studying horary charts for a long time? Thank you for the feedback. I do really like him and he seems to like me too atm. I'll update:)Does anyone else have a take on this chart or any input on Sunrise's prediction?

dandelionnn

Does "go anywhere?" mean romance or marriage/partnership?
Hi:) My answer to your question is yes; something more like long term romance. not necessarily marriage YET because we're too young; but yes, i am interested in something like long term romantic friendship. like boyfriend/girlfriend deal

Last edited:

dandelionnn

Hi

It does look like you have a good relationship indicator.

Hope I helped:smile:
Hello, thank you. Could you please elaborate just a little bit on your positive answer? I want to know what aspects you see that show a good relationship indicator so that I can learn to look for these indicators myself:)

Zonark

It may only last romantically until Neptune goes direct again. However there is a good chance you will remain very affectionate friends.

If the relationship continues after Neptune goes direct it will be a very egalitarian one, you will be friends just as much as partners.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
In order to look at a horary question, meaning getting to have something happen, which means in this case getting to "YES", then the ruler of the asc must have a ptolemaic relationship with the ruler of the fifth house of romance, or the 7th house of partnership.

In your chart there is none. I usually stop there. But also Moon is between malefics. So we have a house/planet relationship to start that says no, and a moon relationship thing that says no. I don't usually go further.

Zonark

Do not run from this because it may not work. The descendant in Pisces and so close to Neptune and Chiron, in the house ruled by the Ascendant tell us there is much to be learned from this relationship. As Neptune passes through Pisces many people will have these learning opportunities in every aspect of the houses. Embrace what unfolds and don't hold back for fear.

dandelionnn

Do not run from this because it may not work. The descendant in Pisces and so close to Neptune and Chiron, in the house ruled by the Ascendant tell us there is much to be learned from this relationship. As Neptune passes through Pisces many people will have these learning opportunities in every aspect of the houses. Embrace what unfolds and don't hold back for fear.
Thank you. Do you know when Neptune is supposed to go direct? Thanks for the advice, I do feel like I've been living life a little stagnant and I think this relationship may help me grow mentally & emotionally, or spiritually. Maybe this relationship will be a life lesson I will need, and that I actually crave. I'm just wondering if he'll even want to be in it with me and according to Zarathu it looks like it's a No, but I will definitely still go for it and will update you all the real answer.

Last edited:

dandelionnn

In order to look at a horary question, meaning getting to have something happen, which means in this case getting to "YES", then the ruler of the asc must have a ptolemaic relationship with the ruler of the fifth house of romance, or the 7th house of partnership.

In your chart there is none. I usually stop there. But also Moon is between malefics. So we have a house/planet relationship to start that says no, and a moon relationship thing that says no. I don't usually go further.

Well thanks for always being honest and not sugarcoating anything.
I will update you.
Does anyone else agree with Zarathu?

dandelionnn

Does anyone have any input on Sunrises answer?
She said, "Mercury in few days is going to be retro. You are exalt to jupiter and his ruler is Mercury. He likes you and you also like him." and that this was a good indicator. What do you all think of this?

Zonark

Thank you. Do you know when Neptune is supposed to go direct? Thanks for the advice, I do feel like I've been living life a little stagnant and I think this relationship may help me grow mentally & emotionally, or spiritually. Maybe this relationship will be a life lesson I will need, and that I actually crave. I'm just wondering if he'll even want to be in it with me and according to Zonark it looks like it's a No, but I will definitely still go for it and will update you all the real answer.

I do not know but while it is retrograde this will be a time of highly increased psychic sensitivity. It's important to treat anything affected by such a potent Neptune transit with a high degree of acceptance and compassion. You will grow in spirit as a result.

Neptune also reminds us that anything is possible and our dreams truly can become reality, it is just best those included in our dreams share them and Neptune teaches us about that. It also teaches us that sometimes our dreams are just illusions and the real thing is not what we really wanted.

Zonark

Does anyone have any input on Sunrises answer?
She said, "Mercury in few days is going to be retro. You are exalt to jupiter and his ruler is Mercury. He likes you and you also like him." and that this was a good indicator. What do you all think of this?

Mutual attraction is there, I agree. A long term relationship requires more than mutual attraction though, however invigorating it may be.

Lion o ness

What is a "Ptolemaic relationship"

dr. farr

Means there must be a "ptolemaic aspect" between the ascendant and ruler of 5th or ruler of 7th (ptolemaic aspect means a sextile, square, trine or opposition; although a conjunction-which is technically not an aspect per se-is also included under "ptolemaic" term)

dandelionnn

Means there must be a "ptolemaic aspect" between the ascendant and ruler of 5th or ruler of 7th (ptolemaic aspect means a sextile, square, trine or opposition; although a conjunction-which is technically not an aspect per se-is also included under "ptolemaic" term)

So other than that there are no other indicators of a relationship that you see? If nothing serious, do you at least see a long friendship? I find it kind of weird that we don't at least have a 5th house ruler aspect going on since he and I are in a romantic kind of situation. Maybe this chart is off...

Lion o ness

Ok, so he jupiter is trine Saturn her h5 ruler,.. Saturn is Rx, showing the reunited.

Her merc is opposite his h5 ruler the moon,

Both are applying, so wouldn't that be a yes, they will have the "romance"?