Finally found someone that is just right for me

dandelionnn

I was told on here before 8 months earlier that I would meet a Taurus at about 8+ months time period. And I for the first time ever think that I've finally met who the Horary astrologers were talking about, the Taurus.
What I want to know about is if he is for sure. So the question was, is he the one? We have already hung out and had a blast together filled with laughter, but I want to know if there can be anything serious with him.

Attachments

• canwelovesoon.jpg
    canwelovesoon.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am getting back into Horary after some time, so don't take my answer too seriously, but I'll have a go, if you don't mind.

The early Asc truly shows that the situation will take time to develop and is still in very early stages. What worries me a bit is the that Mer (you) is combust, which means that either you are very apprehensive, as you really want things to work, or also sort of blinded and, and may be going to fast with your expectations right now. He is Jup (via the 7th house), but is very weak in Gem (detriment of Jup). He is angular and so are you both through Gem and your co-sig: the Moon in the 10th. So, yes, there could be a lot of activity out in the open (10th house). The Moon is going to meet Jup, which is good. Mer is applying in a square to Jup. A square is not a no, but shows that 'the path of love never did run smooth', as in obstacles there. I think with Jup and the Moon in Gem (also not its strongest sign), and the the Moon ruling the 11th, wherein Ven is placed, I think right now and for the next bit at least, it will be a friendship, a very communicative one. Though we have our answer, and actually don't need to look further, but if we were to just look at the traditional sigs: Ven and Mars, too, they are also applying to eachother in a square (struggle here, too), with Mars (he) as the stronger of the two, and being in the 3rd, he might like to keep it to going out and doing things together, activity, etc, at least for now. A question: did you meet him at your place of work, or through a work colleague, or some public/govt. office? Take it easy and let him make the first move.

Best
:)AQ7

The_Saturnian

Your 5th house Pluto has created a certain intensity on the relationship front. The trine from Pluto to Neptune in your 7th house may either be making you dream of a long life with him or alternatively he may be a very spiritual person with whom you have clicked very well with. Is he very spiritual? Does he come across as a spiritual person? Just remember that impetousness leads to loss. So don't rush things and take one thing at a time.

Hope this helps :)

aquarius7000

Hi,

Your ASC is at 0, it's too early to tell.
Miss Kitty, do you prefer not to judge the outcome from a chart with such an early Asc?

I know an early Asc is a consideration, but the chart could still give the answer being sought. What is your opinion? Thanks

The Saturnian, the chart attached is not a natal chart, and read differently.

dr. farr

With a 0 ascending degree, even I consider the indications of such a chart likely to be unreliable (too subject to changes), and I'll delineate as early as 1 degree!! But under 1 is just too close for me, so I would say, re-ask this question again after a few days (when you feel the motivation to do so)...

Morphstar

Note that according to the basic rules, this chart has more than one mark indicating that this chart cannot give a solid answer. i.e.: what it says may not be correct.

Last edited:

misskitty

Hi,

Miss Kitty, do you prefer not to judge the outcome from a chart with such an early Asc?

I know an early Asc is a consideration, but the chart could still give the answer being sought. What is your opinion? Thanks

The Saturnian, the chart attached is not a natal chart, and read differently.

Correct, I don't think a chart with an early ASC is reliable, and the unreliability is just increased the closer you get to 0. :tongue:

aquarius7000

Hi,
Correct, I don't think a chart with an early ASC is reliable, and the unreliability is just increased the closer you get to 0. :tongue:
..Maybe the unreliability is just decreased by 50% with an Asc at 0°50" ;). Thanks for your answer. I had given up hope after waiting for 2-3 days, but patience pays 100% your answer taught me. :)

Whatever the case as to judging the chart with an early Asc, lots of luck to you, Danddelion, and hope you will give us some feedback, so we can learn.

dandelionnn

Hi,

A question: did you meet him at your place of work, or through a work colleague, or some public/govt. office? Take it easy and let him make the first move.

Best

Nope, what makes you think that? I also wanted to apologize for taking too long to reply to you all back, I haven't had time to look at your answers.
But No, I met him through an ex of mine as they used to be close friends. It seems like we've both had an eye for each other but couldn't do anything about it because I was with the other guy and he was dating someone else. Now we're both single and are talking.
Should I post another chart then since this one is unreadable?

dandelionnn

Your 5th house Pluto has created a certain intensity on the relationship front. The trine from Pluto to Neptune in your 7th house may either be making you dream of a long life with him or alternatively he may be a very spiritual person with whom you have clicked very well with. Is he very spiritual? Does he come across as a spiritual person? Just remember that impetousness leads to loss. So don't rush things and take one thing at a time.

Hope this helps :)

Hello Saturnian. In a way you're right, I do daydream about him sometimes. And no, he's not very spiritual to answer your question. He's not religious or anything just a regular joe lol. But I'm attracted to his personality, he's goofy.
Oh I definitely am not rushing things and neither is he. That's why I'm waiting for October to come so I can see him again.

aquarius7000

Hi,
Nope, what makes you think that?
Should I post another chart then since this one is unreadable?
´
Jup (he) in your 10th house made me think that.

You can post another chart as and when the question arises on its own in your mind/ real motivation is there. I wouldn't post a chart simply because the Asc on this one was early. Wouldn't you say that too happened for a reason. Maybe wait for a while. And, when the question arises on its own, pull a chart.

Last edited:

chris10

Hello everyone. I re-asked my question as you suggested and posted up a new chart in place of the old one.

I'm new to this so I don't know how much of a help I can
be... I will give it a try

you are sun querrent (you are the leo ASC ruled by the Sun)
he is saturn the quesitted (he is aqua DESC ruled by saturn in traditional astro)
There is a conjuction between Sun and Saturn.
Also your co ruler is the Moon which is also in conjuction to him, saturn.

Hope someone else comes along and helps out.
:smile:

chris10

I was wondering what
sun - you conjuct saturn - him in the 3rd house might mean?
Something with communication or short distance travel?

dandelionnn

We haven't talked in a while. And short distance travel? I don't know what you mean. He lost his license and it's about a 40 minute drive over here anyway.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello everyone. I re-asked my question as you suggested and posted up a new chart in place of the old one.

Declaring amateur status and looking at your new chart.

You are signified by Sun and co-signified by the Moon.
He is signified by Saturn.

Sun approaches a conjunction with Saturn, but changes sign before perfecting it, which indicates that the matter will not materialize.
Moon separates from Saturn, making no aspect, a negative indication.

Both of your significators are debilitated, Sun in its detriment and Moon in its fall, which suggests the querent may not be strong enough to bring about what is desired.

No aspects between querent and quesited, both significators for querent are debilitated: taken together, this indicates that he is not the one.