So what would you say about this composite chart...

Sany

Looks pretty good to me. Or is it just my wishful thinking? :biggrin:

There is a grand trine with Sun-Jupiter exact and Saturn-Uranus exact conjunction, which should be very beneficial. It makes me happy to see Saturn and Uranus involved in the composition this way because of the strength and stability of Saturn and excitement of Uranus at the same time. Maybe I should mention that in synastry there are double whammies from Uranus to Moon, Venus and Mars, and also double whammies between Saturn and Sun. Not all of these aspects are easy.
Actually, with that Mercury on top they all form a kite. What would you say about that?

And Moon-Venus conjunction squaring with Jupiter - there are no really bad sides of this aspects, are there?

What about the Neptune exactly on the descendant? Both persons have natally connected Venus and Mars with Neptune and in synastry there is opposition between one persons Venus and other persons Mars. What could that Neptune bring here?

Mars opposition ascendant? As I have read, this is not a hard aspect to handle. What are your experiences and opinions? Mars is also closely conjunct to Saturn and Uranus but in a different sign, so is that conjunction valid or not? Somehow I think it should count since we have double whammy Uranus square Mars in synastry and this aspect with Saturn involved (and then Jupiter and Sun also) should make sense and point to overcoming those destructive urges from the squares.

I would really appreciate any thoughts on this, so anybody out there, please help! :love:

Attachments

• composite.gif
    composite.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 20

Vista

Looks pretty good to me. Or is it just my wishful thinking? :biggrin:

There is a grand trine with Sun-Jupiter exact and Saturn-Uranus exact conjunction, which should be very beneficial. It makes me happy to see Saturn and Uranus involved in the composition this way because of the strength and stability of Saturn and excitement of Uranus at the same time. Maybe I should mention that in synastry there are double whammies from Uranus to Moon, Venus and Mars, and also double whammies between Saturn and Sun. Not all of these aspects are easy.
Actually, with that Mercury on top they all form a kite. What would you say about that?

And Moon-Venus conjunction squaring with Jupiter - there are no really bad sides of this aspects, are there?

What about the Neptune exactly on the descendant? Both persons have natally connected Venus and Mars with Neptune and in synastry there is opposition between one persons Venus and other persons Mars. What could that Neptune bring here?

Mars opposition ascendant? As I have read, this is not a hard aspect to handle. What are your experiences and opinions? Mars is also closely conjunct to Saturn and Uranus but in a different sign, so is that conjunction valid or not? Somehow I think it should count since we have double whammy Uranus square Mars in synastry and this aspect with Saturn involved (and then Jupiter and Sun also) should make sense and point to overcoming those destructive urges from the squares.

I would really appreciate any thoughts on this, so anybody out there, please help! :love:

This chart is difficult to read without the degrees of the planets/ASC. On astro, pick the composite chart and don't add anything but Part of Fortune.
Also, do you have the correct time of both people? As you probably know it will change the house placement of the composite planets if one person's time is off.

Sany

This chart is difficult to read without the degrees of the planets/ASC. On astro, pick the composite chart and don't add anything but Part of Fortune.
Also, do you have the correct time of both people? As you probably know it will change the house placement of the composite planets if one person's time is off.

So that`s why nobody replied :whistling:

Here is the chart with degrees and Part of Fortune. And yes, I have correct time of both people. I know that I can`t make composite chart without it. :biggrin:

I would appreciate any help!

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 19

Vista

So that`s why nobody replied :whistling:

Here is the chart with degrees and Part of Fortune. And yes, I have correct time of both people. I know that I can`t make composite chart without it. :biggrin:

I would appreciate any help!

That's true, you can't make a composite without a birth time, however that doesn't stop people from "guessing," which happens more often than not. That's why I always ask if it's not included at the top of the composite.

You do have an awesome Kite formation! This is very nice! My only concern would be Neptune conjunct Mars on the DEC, this can point to deception. Also, Mars conjunct Uranus can point to instability. Now, one would have to look at the two natal charts together to look at the synastry, the composite is really when someone is in a serious relationship or living together.

Sany

You do have an awesome Kite formation! This is very nice! My only concern would be Neptune conjunct Mars on the DEC, this can point to deception. Also, Mars conjunct Uranus can point to instability. Now, one would have to look at the two natal charts together to look at the synastry, the composite is really when someone is in a serious relationship or living together.

Thank you Vista. In short - what is the meaning of a Kite formation in composite?

Vista

Thank you Vista. In short - what is the meaning of a Kite formation in composite?

You can research it online, a Kite is made up of a Grand Trine with an additional planet that opposes one of the planets in the Grand Trine and sextiles the other two. It literally looks like a "Kite."