Sexual relations?

Arena

Hello
How would you go about judging a horary chart for the question if there would be sexual relations between two people, as in the question "will there be sexual contact/relation made between the two"?
Would you use the aspects between ASC and which house would you use? The 5th, the 7th or the 8th house ruler to find out? And also the Moon's aspects to which one?

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Arena

Well, this is not a composite chart, it is a horary chart.
Yes I did notice those and I read about Pluto Mars combo could be explosive energy, but if channeled into sex, it could actually be just very great sex... I didn't read about the Uranus Eris contact though...

But in the synastry there is also the Venus Mars contact, Moon Mars contact as well as Sun Moon contact.
There is also nodes aspected by his Venus and his node close to Saturn.
The Pluto Mars contact is also suggested in his progr. chart against her natal.

Last edited:

tikana

this is really old chart

are you sure about the data on the chart?

saturn in the chart is 0 scorpio
we are already almost in sag

Arena

It is a sidereal chart tikana.

This is the tropical version.

The most important thing though is just about how to go about judging it, which house/s to use?

Attachments

• Horary tropical 15.11.jpg
    Horary tropical 15.11.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 26

katem

Banned
ok for a horary chart

make sure that it is regiomentanus
make sure that it is mean node
make sure that you add some fixed stars

astro.com can make it for you but you have to apply the following above rules or you are just doing it wrong and wasting your time.

Arena

What I am asking here is which house rulers to use...

Not all people use fixed stars, not all people use the mean node and not all people use Regio houses. Not everybody uses the same approach and some use whole sign houses. The querent can not know what fixed stars some astrologers use and not others. But I do post that kind of chart here anyway, with Regio houses - it changes the ruler of 5th house.

I just want to know which houses would you guys use for the question? Like in a hypothetical way, which house to use.

I would guess the ruler of 7th is not appropriate as that one is all about love and marriage or long term commitment?
So I would go for either the 5th house or 8th house ruler for this question and then aspects to ASC ruler and/or the Moon.

Attachments

• Horary Regio tropical 15.11.jpg
    Horary Regio tropical 15.11.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

tikana

ohh okay that explains

normal chart - i would say 1/7 and throw 5 on top
i am not seeing a yes.

jupiter rules 5th and 7th.. so since moon is out to get merc that doesnt do anything to jupiter

def not 8... i would use 8th just in case some sicko comes up with will i have sex with a corpse!!

Arena

Ok thanks tikana :) you got my drift... I guess astrologers all use different methods and we can see from those three charts there is a different story in each one if we just focus on the ruler of ASC and rulers of 7th and 5th along with aspects the Moon is making.

Those who actually insist on using only Regio and tropical would look at the last chart I posted and they would see Mercury as ASC ruler, Saturn as 5th house ruler and then some would see Jupiter as 7th ruler and some would add Neptune into the equation.

In that chart I see Mercury in same sign as Saturn, but not close enough to be conjunct. Mercury does aspect Neptune, but it is seperating. Jupiter is aspecting Saturn with an applying aspect and the Moon is seperating from Jupiter and Saturn, but going to aspect Venus! I would guess that most would also notice the POF conjunction with Venus as an important indicator and some would also note the Pluto Mars inside the 5th as a sexual passion indicator and some would also be concerned about the Vx inside the 5th house.

But the Moon's aspects are very important for knowing what will be the end result and it is going to aspect Venus and come into conjunction with Lilith on the ASC. What does that indicate?

tikana

you are making things wayyyy too complicated

L1 is you
L7 is the other party
Moon corules the querent or quested

then you look for aspects or placements

moon's aspect will tell you what is to come.. moon does not aspect venus immidiately so dont worry about it..
you need L1/moon to aspect L7

dont get lillith and other stuff involved. no need

Arena

I find it in a way fascinating that horary charts can tell such different stories to us just by using different kind of house systems or changing to sidereal.

Like this chart here which is a sidereal chart with Regio houses tells another story - or wouldn't you say so?

In this chart I can see:
Sun as ruler of ASC
Jupiter as ruler of 5th
Saturn with Uranus as rulers of 7th

We see that Jupiter acutally makes an applying aspect to the Sun and the Sun is about to catch up with Saturn to a conjunction and it will also come into aspect with POF and Venus as well as Lilith. But the Moon is seperating from aspecting all those planets, but about to aspect Venus.

Attachments

• Horary Regio sidereal 15.11.jpg
    Horary Regio sidereal 15.11.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

tikana

i dont read siderial at all! there is one guy on FB that tried doing it. I have no idea where it led him to but he was talking about it.

Arena

Ok, so you always use 7th ruler for "the other" if it is about a two people's affair?

Because the question is not about love and marriage or commitment, it is only about a sexual contact/affair between the two.

Arena

Follow up on this one

There was sexual contact between those two people on 6th of February.
Then they did not speak since April or meet for all this time ...until now in beginning of July they spoke again and the communication had the nature of sexual desire.