Can I get more thoughts on my Water overdosed chart?

dranzer93

Banned
I'd like to see more interpretations and views on it as I haven't seen more Water in a chart before.

Sun - Pisces
Moon - Scorpio
Rising - Cancer
Mercury - Pisces
Mars - Cancer
Pluto - Scorpio
Lilith - Pisces
MC - Pisces

Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_link.81853.17511.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_link.81853.17511.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Link Elements, Modes, Dominants.jpg
    Link Elements, Modes, Dominants.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Link Natal Chart With Planet Grid.jpg
    Link Natal Chart With Planet Grid.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

kittybaby

There is a lot of water in the chart which suggests an emotional person very nurturing(cancer) mystical (pisces) and deep (scorpio).
I think you are very close to his mother who is a very strong woman (asc in cancer and moon in scorpio in 5th house) or hidden conflict with mother, you don't like dealing with conflict (mars in 12 house in cancer) also someone good with children (moon in 5th house). You have a mystical awareness influencing higher education - could be writing or teaching in universities on these areas communicating (mercury in 9th in Pisces). (Sun in Pisces on 10th) you could gain a reputation in either religious/spiritual area or addictions/healing. Also could be a great councillor.
Main partner keeps you grounded DC in Capricorn, and is unusual or sudden marriage (uranus and neptune in capricorn) they provide you with a more practical view but make sure they don't deceive you or sudden divorce possible (opposing mars) need very open communication.
Problems arise from you avoiding conflicts, its not what you say its what you don't say.

Please let me know what was correct or incorrect to your knowledge. Some charts open up to me yours didn't sorry i couldn't be more helpful.

Our3Minds

Link I feel for you man. Ouch. One thing I have found that helps is meditation. Water Signs need to quiet those outside voices as much as possible to obtain their sanity. Try to just be in a quiet place without any noise and let the world slowly disappear from your mind. It will take time for you to learn to let go of all the negative vibrations but it will come.

Once you are on top of your game try to find some positives in the world and with yourself. You're an encourager and a humanitarian - broaden those traits in you by slowly reaching out to others through the emotional caring that is a big part of your personality. Some people with lots of Water can't be in the world but they find ways to express themselves in other ways - all the arts give expression to the soul; play the music that make you feel good, find the things in life that help you to remain calm. Its all about you and your needs at this point and you need to get your Self in a more positive vain.

Our Sun Sign is how we shine and as you grow older Pisces will be able to help you even more to understand yourself and your needs, right now your Cancer intuitiveness and your Scorpion fear of messing up your relationships are more prevalent in you but right now you can change your focus. Use your Pisces Sun to figure out how you can put Cancer in less sensitive positions, to help it to be less Reactive to others. Be proactive in managing your fears and struggles. In other words don't let your Feelings and emotions run your life - focus on the future and maybe the past won't be as dark.

Our3minds

Attachments

• Combined.jpg
    Combined.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 14

dranzer93

Banned
Link I feel for you man. Ouch. One thing I have found that helps is meditation. Water Signs need to quiet those outside voices as much as possible to obtain their sanity. Try to just be in a quiet place without any noise and let the world slowly disappear from your mind. It will take time for you to learn to let go of all the negative vibrations but it will come.

Once you are on top of your game try to find some positives in the world and with yourself. You're an encourager and a humanitarian - broaden those traits in you by slowly reaching out to others through the emotional caring that is a big part of your personality. Some people with lots of Water can't be in the world but they find ways to express themselves in other ways - all the arts give expression to the soul; play the music that make you feel good, find the things in life that help you to remain calm. Its all about you and your needs at this point and you need to get your Self in a more positive vain.

Our Sun Sign is how we shine and as you grow older Pisces will be able to help you even more to understand yourself and your needs, right now your Cancer intuitiveness and your Scorpion fear of messing up your relationships are more prevalent in you but right now you can change your focus. Use your Pisces Sun to figure out how you can put Cancer in less sensitive positions, to help it to be less Reactive to others. Be proactive in managing your fears and struggles. In other words don't let your Feelings and emotions run your life - focus on the future and maybe the past won't be as dark.

Our3minds

Thank you my good sir, It is so hard being so atrociously fragile, your reassuring helps organise things so I can figure out my life in slow paced steps.

kimbermoon

A highly polarized chart, demanding that you work on yourself, in finding an appropriate balance. The Grand Water trine holds great promise of eventual fulfillment, if you follow the right path in your life. This configuration is suggestive of receiving divine assistance when needed; it is thus important that you remain mindful of the thoughts coursing through your mind; also pay attention to your dreams for their symbolic meanings. It appears that your destiny may be primarily pre-ordained to a large degree: a spiritual mentor or leader in creating greater understandings and connectivity between people. You are highly psychic and you tend to pick up on underlying nuances that others miss: you must learn to differentiate between your own feelings and those that belong to others, as you can be rather like a sponge that easily becomes water-logged. One of your primary challenges in your life is the balancing act required between the lower mind [instinctual, habitual] and the Higher Intellect. What holds you back:
Saturn in the 9th house in Aquarius: mental blockages relating to religion, education or the law. An inner battle between the need for independence and freedom, and working for the good of all. It is important to know the difference between religious dogma and true spirituality, which is about connecting with your inner divinity. Know thyself! Trust in your higher Wisdom. Mars/Cancer [in detriment] opposed to Uranus/Neptune. The energy of Mars in Cancer is weakened: you may feel it necessary to dam up your emotions, but this is not good for the psyche. You may be hesitant to express your true feelings, but you need to understand the greater purposes of emotions in life. You may feel limited or burdened by external influences over which you seem to have little control. An inner fear of being out-of control is apt to haunt you. A second opposition [Jupiter/Venus] intersecting the other, creating polarity in matters connected with socialization and romance: potential low self-esteem or problems with self-image. These are apt to be karmic in nature; they represent the challenges you are meant to overcome before ultimately reaping the benefit of the Grand Trine.

dranzer93

Banned
A highly polarized chart, demanding that you work on yourself, in finding an appropriate balance. The Grand Water trine holds great promise of eventual fulfillment, if you follow the right path in your life. This configuration is suggestive of receiving divine assistance when needed; it is thus important that you remain mindful of the thoughts coursing through your mind; also pay attention to your dreams for their symbolic meanings. It appears that your destiny may be primarily pre-ordained to a large degree: a spiritual mentor or leader in creating greater understandings and connectivity between people. You are highly psychic and you tend to pick up on underlying nuances that others miss: you must learn to differentiate between your own feelings and those that belong to others, as you can be rather like a sponge that easily becomes water-logged. One of your primary challenges in your life is the balancing act required between the lower mind [instinctual, habitual] and the Higher Intellect. What holds you back:
Saturn in the 9th house in Aquarius: mental blockages relating to religion, education or the law. An inner battle between the need for independence and freedom, and working for the good of all. It is important to know the difference between religious dogma and true spirituality, which is about connecting with your inner divinity. Know thyself! Trust in your higher Wisdom. Mars/Cancer [in detriment] opposed to Uranus/Neptune. The energy of Mars in Cancer is weakened: you may feel it necessary to dam up your emotions, but this is not good for the psyche. You may be hesitant to express your true feelings, but you need to understand the greater purposes of emotions in life. You may feel limited or burdened by external influences over which you seem to have little control. An inner fear of being out-of control is apt to haunt you. A second opposition [Jupiter/Venus] intersecting the other, creating polarity in matters connected with socialization and romance: potential low self-esteem or problems with self-image. These are apt to be karmic in nature; they represent the challenges you are meant to overcome before ultimately reaping the benefit of the Grand Trine.

Thank you very much. I'll try to put all this into action.