Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

q3dm17

Respected Astrologers,

My Query : Will i become an IAS officer ? if yes when?

My date of Birth : 28th Oct 1983
Time of Birth : 18:46
Place of Birth : Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
Source of time of birth : As seen in the government hospital watch
Some important events of my life : I am already a graduate from IIT (2003-07) and have worked for Microsoft (july 2007- sept 2008). Currently preparing fulltime for IAS.

The format and Schedule of this exam.
This exam is a 3 stage process. Preliminary, Mains and Interview. Only on clearing Prelims a candidate is allowed to write mains. Only on clearing mains a candidate is allowed to go to interview. The final rank is based on marks of mains + marks of interview ( preliminary marks do not contribute to the final rank ). Top rank is required to become IAS Officer.
The Preliminary is conducted in May month ( say May 2012 )
Then, Main is conducted on 5 days in Oct month ( Oct 2012 )
Then, Interview is conducted on some day in March and April month of next year ( March-April 2013 )

My Attempts and My Questions
Attempt 1 :
I appeared in Preliminary 2010. I passed it. I wrote mains in Oct-Nov 2010. But, I could not clear that mains. So, I was not called for interview.

Attempt 2 :
I skipped May 2011 Preliminary.

Attempt 3 :
I have written May 2012 preliminary. And I have done well in it. So, most probably I will be called to write mains in Oct 2012. So, the question is whether I will clear this mains 2012 and go for interview in March-April 2013 and clear the interview to become IAS ?

Attempt 4 :
If I do not become IAS by May 2013. Again I can write preliminary in May 2013 => main Oct 2013 =>Interview March-April 2014. So the question is whether in this last attempt, I will clear mains 2013 and go for interview in March -April 2014 and finally become IAS?

After that I dont have attempts.

So, please do reply about my Attempt 3 and Attempt 4. Those are the only chances for me to become IAS Officer.
Kindly reply,
Regards,
Ram

My birth chart, Navamsha, dasamsa, bhava, Vimsottari dasa and Ashtabarga charts are attached.

Attachments

• birt_chart_ram.jpg
    birt_chart_ram.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 48
  • navamsa_ram.jpg
    navamsa_ram.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 36
  • dashamsha_ram.jpg
    dashamsha_ram.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 40
  • ram_bhava.gif
    ram_bhava.gif
    61.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Vimsottari_dasa_and_Ashtabarga_ram.pdf
    33.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

q3dm17

Thank you catiimregistration for taking your precious time to analyse my chart.

I humbly request some more respected astrologers in this site to analyse my chart.

Eagerly waiting for your replies,
Ram

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

1. Asc. Taurus, Rahu is placed in Asc. and enjoying blessings by Jupiter. (Rahu in Asc.- Focus towards goal is not so good or lack of confidence)
2. Asc. Lord Venus is placed in 4th house, with 7th and 12th Lord Mars. Mars (digbal is 0), both planets aspect 10th house, providing great energy to profession.
3. 5th Lord, Merc. is in 6th house, Lack of focus in educational preparation is indicated.
4. Exalted Saturn, Lord of 9th and 10th house is Yogkark too, placed in 6th house, house of competition, with Sun, but is combust., distance is less than 2 deg 23 mins. That's why, you are not utilizing this advantage
5. There is exchange of 4th and 6th house, you are not internally happy, cheerful. For competing any competition, one must feel good by heart, internal happiness is must, so that you can prepare for your competition successfully.
6. Sun can give you govt. Job, but you have to be focused for your target, be cheerful, enjoy your preparations, Do by heart,
Utilize benefit of Jupiter's blessings. Although, Jupiter is Badhak/afflicted, but blessings will be useful.
Regarding your Dasha period: During your examination's of 2013, You will be passing through Merc./Rahu dasha
Be focused for your studies, preparation, and enjoy your competitive examinations.
You can go for Govt. Job or some good MNC or Reputed Organization.

dhundhun

Hi q3dm17,

It might not be easy for you to clear for IAS. You might need help:

1. 5th and 9th lords are combusted and in 6th. These planets getting combusted is not good for personal growth. Mercury or Saturn won't be able to express themselves. Weak 5th and 9th lord are not good for education - you may have to put too much effort.
2. 1st lord is in conjunction with 12th lord. Mars, lord of 12th conjuncts Venus. Mars in 4th is Mangal Dosa, you won't be able to manages conflicts in life. Enemies will create problems in your growth - it won't be easy for you to manage hidden enemies.
3. There is kaalsharpa yoga from 1st house. It affects personality, temper and health. Success is delayed.

In Vedic Astrology, Sapphire, Diamond, Emerald, etc. are recommended and they are quite expensive.

How many times you have attempted IAS exam or how many times you plan to attempt for IAS exam? Sometimes practice makes perfect.

Cheers.

Last edited:

q3dm17

1. Asc. Taurus, Rahu is placed in Asc. and enjoying blessings by Jupiter. (Rahu in Asc.- Focus towards goal is not so good or lack of confidence)
2. Asc. Lord Venus is placed in 4th house, with 7th and 12th Lord Mars. Mars (digbal is 0), both planets aspect 10th house, providing great energy to profession.
3. 5th Lord, Merc. is in 6th house, Lack of focus in educational preparation is indicated.
4. Exalted Saturn, Lord of 9th and 10th house is Yogkark too, placed in 6th house, house of competition, with Sun, but is combust., distance is less than 2 deg 23 mins. That's why, you are not utilizing this advantage
5. There is exchange of 4th and 6th house, you are not internally happy, cheerful. For competing any competition, one must feel good by heart, internal happiness is must, so that you can prepare for your competition successfully.
6. Sun can give you govt. Job, but you have to be focused for your target, be cheerful, enjoy your preparations, Do by heart,
Utilize benefit of Jupiter's blessings. Although, Jupiter is Badhak/afflicted, but blessings will be useful.
Regarding your Dasha period: During your examination's of 2013, You will be passing through Merc./Rahu dasha
Be focused for your studies, preparation, and enjoy your competitive examinations.
You can go for Govt. Job or some good MNC or Reputed Organization.

Thank you very much Anoop sir. For taking time to go through my details. Yes, you are right Sir, that my preparation was off-track for quite some time. But, I want to get back on track and clear this exam.

q3dm17

Hi q3dm17,

It might not be easy for you to clear for IAS. You might need help:

1. 5th and 9th lords are combusted and in 6th. These planets getting combusted is not good for personal growth. Mercury or Saturn won't be able to express themselves. Weak 5th and 9th lord are not good for education - you may have to put too much effort.
2. 1st lord is in conjunction with 12th lord. Mars, lord of 12th conjuncts Venus. Mars in 4th is Mangal Dosa, you won't be able to manages conflicts in life. Enemies will create problems in your growth - it won't be easy for you to manage hidden enemies.
3. There is kaalsharpa yoga from 1st house. It affects personality, temper and health. Success is delayed.

In Vedic Astrology, Sapphire, Diamond, Emerald, etc. are recommended and they are quite expensive.

How many times you have attempted IAS exam or how many times you plan to attempt for IAS exam? Sometimes practice makes perfect.

Cheers.

Thank you very much Dhundhun Sir, for spending your precious time to go through my charts.

Yes, Sir I took help in the form of coaching (from India's genuinely top institutes for each of the subjects).

Yes, Sir. I too feel that I am putting lot more effort than others. Thats the reason why I got tired and my focus on studies reduced for quite some time.

Success, if any, is going to be delayed for me sir. Because my last two attempts left for this exam are 2012 and 2013. After that I will cross the age limit allowed for this exam which is 30 years.

Sir to make it clear, let me first tell you the format of this exam.

This exam is a 3 stage process. Preliminary, Mains and Interview. Only on clearing Prelims a candidate is allowed to write mains. Only on clearing mains a candidate is allowed to go to interview. The final rank is based on marks of mains + marks of interview ( preliminary marks do not contribute to the final rank ). Top rank is required to become IAS Officer.
Then, Interview is conducted on some day in March and April month of next year ( March-April 2013 )

Attempt 1 :
I appeared in Preliminary 2010. I passed it. I wrote mains in Oct-Nov 2010. But, I could not clear that mains. So, I was not called for interview.

Attempt 2 :

Attempt 3 :
I have written May 2012 preliminary. And I have done well in it. So, most probably I will be called to write mains in Oct 2012. So, the question is whether I will clear this mains 2012 and go for interview in March-April 2013 and clear the interview to become IAS ?

Attempt 4 :
My last attempt is preliminary 2013. If I did not become IAS by May 2013. Again I can write preliminary in May 2013 -> main Oct 2013 ->Interview March-April 2014. So the question is whether in this last attempt, I will clear mains 2013 and go for interview in March -April 2014 and finally become IAS?

After that I dont have any attempts left.

Sir, please do reply about my Attempt 3 and Attempt 4.
Eagerly waiting for your reply,
Ram

Last edited:

q3dm17

Bhava chart attached

Thank you Rajarshi Sir for attaching my Bhava chart. I would like to know your insights about my charts. I have added many more details about the IAS exam format and the schedule. Please have a look at them sir.

With Regards,
Ram

Rajarshi

Thank you Rajarshi Sir for attaching my Bhava chart. I would like to know your insights about my charts. I have added many more details about the IAS exam format and the schedule. Please have a look at them sir.

With Regards,
Ram

Vimsottari dasa, Ashtabarga attached.

Hope u have patience ( to have a reading)!

Regards
Rajarshi

Attachments

• vedic-chart-pdf.pdf
    33.7 KB · Views: 119

Rajarshi

Ram,

Your moon sign is strong being Vargottama. Analysis should be done from Moon sign Cancer.

Rahu is in 11th house from Moon sign in exalted position and Rahu sub period is coming from 30.07.12 to 17.02.15 which will be favorable as Rahu is in Mrigasira Constellation. Presently. in transit Rahu is debilitated in Scorpio upto 13.01.2013 which creates some problems. Remedy of Rahu is suggested ( see PM). Rahu will enter Libra in January 2013 and will be favorable.

Jupiter is in 5th house from Moon/ moon sign and is aspecting Moon in Natal chart. This is very good combination. Jupiter is favorable in Taurus ( present transit position) & Gemini as per Ashtabarga chart.

Saturn will be favorable in Libra from 4.8.12 for two years as per Ashtabarga chart.

Sun is debilitated in Natal chart but having "Neechabhanga Rajyoga" and aspecting 10th house from Moon sign( Aries). Moon another "Royal planet" is very powerful. Both these factors show you are eligible for high Government post.

You have high probability of becoming IAS in 2013.

You should consult professional astrologer for remedy of Mars- Venus conjunction which may disturb your personal life.

Regards

Rajarshi

q3dm17

Ram,

Your moon sign is strong being Vargottama. Analysis should be done from Moon sign Cancer.

Rahu is in 11th house from Moon sign in exalted position and Rahu sub period is coming from 30.07.12 to 17.02.15 which will be favorable as Rahu is in Mrigasira Constellation. Presently. in transit Rahu is debilitated in Scorpio upto 13.01.2013 which creates some problems. Remedy of Rahu is suggested ( see PM). Rahu will enter Libra in January 2013 and will be favorable.

Jupiter is in 5th house from Moon/ moon sign and is aspecting Moon in Natal chart. This is very good combination. Jupiter is favorable in Taurus ( present transit position) & Gemini as per Ashtabarga chart.

Saturn will be favorable in Libra from 4.8.12 for two years as per Ashtabarga chart.

Sun is debilitated in Natal chart but having "Neechabhanga Rajyoga" and aspecting 10th house from Moon sign( Aries). Moon another "Royal planet" is very powerful. Both these factors show you are eligible for high Government post.

You have high probability of becoming IAS in 2013.

You should consult professional astrologer for remedy of Mars- Venus conjunction which may disturb your personal life.

Regards

Rajarshi

Respected Rajarshi Sir,

Thank you for spending your time for my charts and for your detailed response. I have gone through your remedy also. All in all, i am extremely thankful to you.

Regards,
Ramsundar

Last edited:

dhundhun

Thank you very much Dhundhun Sir, for spending your precious time to go through my charts.

Yes, Sir I took help in the form of coaching (from India's genuinely top institutes for each of the subjects).

Yes, Sir. I too feel that I am putting lot more effort than others. Thats the reason why I got tired and my focus on studies reduced for quite some time.

Success, if any, is going to be delayed for me sir. Because my last two attempts left for this exam are 2012 and 2013. After that I will cross the age limit allowed for this exam which is 30 years.

Sir to make it clear, let me first tell you the format of this exam.

Attempt 1 :

Attempt 2 :

Attempt 3 :

Attempt 4 :
My last attempt is preliminary 2013. If I did not become IAS by May 2013. Again I can write preliminary in May 2013 -> main Oct 2013 ->Interview March-April 2014. So the question is whether in this last attempt, I will clear mains 2013 and go for interview in March -April 2014 and finally become IAS?

After that I dont have any attempts left.

Sir, please do reply about my Attempt 3 and Attempt 4.
Eagerly waiting for your reply,
Ram

I think, you should put a lot effort for ongoing attempt, the attempt #3. Time ahead is tough, in terms of not enough emotional support and hindrances in time/focusing on studies, which you need. But this seems to be best bet. If you believe in Hindu Gods and Demigods, offer prayers on Tuesday and Saturday. The two-three hours per weeks towards prayers will help in you remaining focused and concentrated.

Astrologically, 3rd attempts seems to be best bet. If not try 4th one. Natural strength in this chart is like being a teacher. You know a teacher's success comes from how much knowledgeable (s)he is and and how much effort (s)he puts in.

Good Luck.

q3dm17

I think, you should put a lot effort for ongoing attempt, the attempt #3. Time ahead is tough, in terms of not enough emotional support and hindrances in time/focusing on studies, which you need. But this seems to be best bet. If you believe in Hindu Gods and Demigods, offer prayers on Tuesday and Saturday. The two-three hours per weeks towards prayers will help in you remaining focused and concentrated.

Astrologically, 3rd attempts seems to be best bet. If not try 4th one. Natural strength in this chart is like being a teacher. You know a teacher's success comes from how much knowledgeable (s)he is and and how much effort (s)he puts in.

Good Luck.

Thank you very much Dhundhun sir, for sparing time once more for me. I will surely try my level best to become IAS in Attempt #3.

draupadi

Will i be I.A.S ?
DOB : 13 - 7 -1992.
TOB : 13 : 55
PLACE : 28° 1′ 0″ N, 73° 18′ 43″ E (given in coordiantes)
Bikaner
kindly suggest remedies

suhasg

Will i be I.A.S ?
DOB : 13 - 7 -1992.
TOB : 13 : 55
PLACE : 28° 1′ 0″ N, 73° 18′ 43″ E (given in coordiantes)
Bikaner
kindly suggest remedies

Remedies:

Study hard
Keep excellent mental and physical health
Take healthy food and enough rest
Have some hobby / passion
Have some other plans ready in case you can't make into IAS.