Will I own a home for my family/ get a promotion ?

jug123

Hi,
I greatly appreciate the astrologyweekly community for helping people in distress.

I request the members to kindly answer these queries which has been eating me for a while now:

I have been trying to get a promotion for the past 10 years but no avail.
I keep getting stuck in jobs which turn out worse than the offer and I have to move out. Similarly I have been trying to buy a house for atleast 3-4 years now. I am always short of money to buy a home me and my family can live in .

I used to do well academically but for the past few years, feel so looked down upon whenever I meet my family or friends.
Can someone please let me know when I will own a house/ grow in my career ?

Last edited:

creativei

Dont worry chart is fairly nice . but current dasa is problematic .

4th house of happiness comforts is retro this gives troubles in comforts sat in 4th gives comforts late after 45 .but it will be solid . venus signifactor of wealth and spouse is neecha but its cancelled but its still blemish exits . 5th house trapped under papakarti yoga this obstruct progress . sat delays but not deny . instead of giving in 20 he gives 40s but it will be solid and stable , you get vast landed properties and also gains from from spouse too . you buy a house self efforts that too in your same neighborhood where you live .

current sat dasa gives health problems disputes and quarrels , change in home and home land , separation from mother changes in profession . some misunderstanding with father mind often gets worried gloomy dejected . relatives too gives troubles . you may get occasional gains too . higher education is obstructed . friends betray you or you betray them . wasteful expenditure indicated .

this is not time to expect career progess sat makes you hard worker no doubt but it wont take u high now . still long way to go . but suddenly you see changes in job . promotions comes close but its spoiled by some jealous workers who digg secret grave behind you , so careful in that . take care health you have to spend money on health . chances are there for accidents too . dont drive harsh , else you land in trouble , local police troubles . take care mother well health get worsen and need to be medicated . money spent on frequent home repairs . dont get love issues it wont work out for you , arrange marriage is good . defamation through female indicated careful in social media some girls troubles you , there will be frequent changes in profession . chances of getting money frauds too . dont trust any one money matters .

all of your material desires and physical happiness buying home is fulfilled in next mercury dasa . 2037. now now . just make sure livelihood doesn't get interrupted in this sat dasa .

mathur_dinesh

You have been under the pure influence of Saturn since September/2018. This will last till September/2021.
Saturn is not a good planet for you as it owns the VIII house though it also owns the IX. It is also in conjunction with the Sun. Saturn is in Chitra nakshatra of Mars and therefore Saturn causes obstructions and disputes.
When the sub-period of Saturn in the major-period of this planet started Saturn was passing over natal Ketu which is undesirable. It then entered the VIII house where it has been continuing and has been giving rise to the adverse seven and a half years transit over natal Moon. It will move to the IX in May/2022 but will revert to the VIII house after two-three months.
The above only shows that the major-period planet is not favourable to you for the next few years.
You will run the sub-period of Mercury between 2021 and 2024 and this sub-period will try to help you though not much due to Saturn. Mercury is the owner of the ascendant and it occupies its own sign and navamsha. This sub-period will not go leaving you empty handed. Mercury is conjunct Venus which is the owner of the V house.
I think you condition will start improving from the second half of 2022.

jug123

Thank you very much for the help, dear creativei and mathur_dinesh. You both are very much correct. Since 2018, it has been the most difficult time of my life in multiple areas. I had many panic attacks since then. Too many life lessons in very short time.

I will try to keep going without much expectations under Sa period as you both said.
I greatly appreciate the community and the kind experts who help people in distress.

Last edited:

creativei

Thank you very much for the help, dear creativei and mathur_dinesh. You both are very much correct. Since 2018, it has been the most difficult time of my life in multiple areas. I had many panic attacks since then. Too many life lessons in very short time.

I will try to keep going without much expectations under Sa period as you both said.
I greatly appreciate the community and the kind experts who help people in distress.

If you can visit thirunallar saniswara temple in pondicherry once and do sani preeti ill effects of sani reduced help poor disabled road side beggars sani will get double happy . donate gingly oil it will give very good effects .

an dasa lord which 6th ,8th , 12th houses from away from house lord wont does good 9th lord sani in 4th seems good but if u see deep its 8th house away from 9th so its death of 9th , all 9th house matters gets affected like father younger brother wife/ husband , religion dharma thigh , high education gets affected . but it gives landed properties . gains from mother too . devoted to mother ...

creativei

Thanks sir. I will start to do the service on Saturday and try to go to the temple.
கர்மத்தால் வந்த வினை யாவும் தர்மத்தால் தீரும் ஆகையால் நிறைய தான தர்மம் செயுங்க குறைந்த பட்சம் 5 பெறுகவுது உணவு வாங்கி தாங்க உங்கள் மகன் படி படியாக குணம் அடைவன். 😊

jug123

கர்மத்தால் வந்த வினை யாவும் தர்மத்தால் தீரும் ஆகையால் நிறைய தான தர்மம் செயுங்க குறைந்த பட்சம் 5 பெறுகவுது உணவு வாங்கி தாங்க உங்கள் மகன் படி படியாக குணம் அடைவன். 😊
மிக்க நன்றி Sir.