Doncaster rovers vs Blackpool, crewe vs Bradford city & stevenage vs yeovil town

Cosmic football

Doncaster home kits- Red and white
Black pool away kits- All blue.
asc- leo 12 degree
dsc-aquarius 12degree.
looking at the charts, lord 1 is exalted, and it conjuncts pof. its antis (lord 1) also conjuncts the true node. lord 10 is making an aspect to the moon (All in favour of the asc team). In this type of charts, if pof or its antis is applying an aspect to one of the ruler, it makes the whole difference. my verdict is Doncaster wins.

crewe Alexander home kits - red and white
Bradford city away kits- All black.
asc- leo 11 degree
dsc- aqaruis 11 degree
almost the same as above except for some few difference like lord 10 being in 5th house. I see crewe Alexander winning this.

stevenage home kits- red and white
yeovil town away kits- orange (I hope am just right because I usually find it difficult in differentiating some colours) and green.
asc- leo 11 degree
dsc-aquarius 11 degree
asc team wins which is stevenage.

predictions subject to kits and objections are welcome:happy:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_doncaster_vs_blackpool_hr.57301.17061.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_doncaster_vs_blackpool_hr.57301.17061.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 29
  • astro_2gw_04_crewe_alexandria_vs_bradford_city_hr.84987.55764.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_crewe_alexandria_vs_bradford_city_hr.84987.55764.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 29
  • astro_2gw_02_stevenage_vs_yeovil_town_hr.4803.25936.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_stevenage_vs_yeovil_town_hr.4803.25936.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 29

sven555

Re: Doncaster rovers vs Blackpool, crewe vs Bradford city & stevenage vs yeovil town

Incorrect times in the charts, Cosmic Football!!

Kick-off for all games is 3:00pm!! Not 2:00pm!

Cosmic football

Re: Doncaster rovers vs Blackpool, crewe vs Bradford city & stevenage vs yeovil town

Thanks Sven. I will quickly check the time online. My country is one hour ahead of GMT and Book makers here has it as 3pm. So since England uses the GMT it means it would be 2pm local time. In that case either the bookmakers here has it wrong or the time was brought forward by an hour.

sven555

Thanks Sven. I will quickly check the time online. My country is one hour ahead of GMT and Book makers here has it as 3pm. So since England uses the GMT it means it would be 2pm local time. In that case either the bookmakers here has it wrong or the time was brought forward by an hour.

You misunderstand!

I live in England, and we have now entered British Summer Time. This means the clocks are put forward 1 hour. (This happened yesterday)

Trust me, kick off is at 3pm local time for all matches.

Cosmic football

Here are the correct times of the chart.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_doncaster_vs_blackpool_hr.33379.23642.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_doncaster_vs_blackpool_hr.33379.23642.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_2gw_04_crewe_alexander_vs_bradford_city_hr.33589.28268.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_crewe_alexander_vs_bradford_city_hr.33589.28268.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_2gw_01_stevenage_vs_yeovil_town_hr.33913.2340.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_stevenage_vs_yeovil_town_hr.33913.2340.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 21

Cosmic football

little wonder! I know of british summer time but I never knew it started yesterday. one just have to be very careful in situation like this so as not to get the wrong time of charts. Thanks a lot for the information.:cool:

Cosmic football

Doncaster vs Blackpool
whao! we have a new ascendant. with the previous asc, it would have easily gone to the way of the asc team because of the pof conjuntcs the ruler of lord 1. But that is by the way.
asc- leo 22 degrees
dsc- aquarius 22 degrees
moon and it antis no aspect with lord 1, lord 7, pof, as well as thier anits. now a tough one to call. The only striking testimony for the asc is still the fact that lord 1 is exalted and its antis conjuncts the true node. in fact lord 1 is still essentially more dignified than lord 7. I think it is going to be a draw game. I still doubt if doncaster would lose this.