Transits that make you feel "uncomfortable"

Tanya00

Hi guys...

I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experiences with the transits I mention below.

I've always been pretty confident "in my skin".... but lately I find myself questioning aspects of my personality/emotional dealings/way of thinking - and it is making me feel uncomfortable with myself... not sad or depressed, just feel as though something is off...or that something needs to change... like an attitude towards someone or something?

Other than short term moon (emotional) aspects...

Here are what I think are the "suspects" influencing this:
Transiting Neptune Trine Natal Pluto
T. Pluto Sextile N. Saturn
T. Saturn Opposition N. Ascendant
T. Pluto Conjunction Medium Coeli - ??? I think?

Am I on the track track identifying these transits vs. the way I'm feeling)?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-04-19 at 10.00.28 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-04-19 at 10.00.28 PM.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 26

Flowergirl

When Pluto transited over my MC life was VERY uncomfortable. I was thrown way out of my comfort zone and had to re-evalutate my entire life and perception. Pluto transits are so uncomfortable and they last very long too.

You'll be going through a deep inner transformation now and feel that something is changing inside of you along the way. You'll feel the benefits toward the end of the transit and you'll be able to see how you've changed.

all the best

Tamara

well, i think it all depends on how familiar is planet`s energy to person. e.g my pluto conjunct my asc and moon is scorpio, so i`m really veru plutonian. recently i had tr pluto square my natal venus and i liked it. i met plutonian people, yea, there were manipulative games, controll issues but such kind of things are so familiar to me that i didn`t feel discomfort. but i know people who felt really bad during that transit, it brought themmany fears, jealosy etc. it`s just in their charts pluto wasn`t very prominent and they didn`t know well how to use it`s energy...so i think before interpreting transits according to some cookbooks we must look at our natal charts...

Inside Out Orange

I agree with Tamara.

I've rarely felt an issue with saturn transits, but I have a strong saturn / cappy midheaven so I'm used to hard work, being thorough and learning lessons.

Had some uranus transits back in 2002-03 which were lots of up&down but I don't recall going mad or losing the plot, but again I have mars in aquarius trine uranus. I'm always itching to do stuff, never feel entirely comfortable with a settled routine.

However neptune ... which is also strong in my chart making aspects to nine planets ... including an opposition to saturn which tends to overpower it ... made 2010 the worst year of my life.

I guess one of the effects of transits is to help your realise how they work in your chart, and until last year I'd never really understood the difficulties neppy was creating.

Neptune Rising

I remember a Saturn transit conjunct the DC about 8 years ago, I felt very uncomfortable with myself.

The tr Pluto conjunct MC is similar to a transit I had a few years ago. Pluto conjuncted my Nadir ruler Mars. I felt a strange inner unease and very unsettled where I was. My home was secure, I didn't move house at all, but my inner sense of security was very much eroded and changed at the time. As the transit passed though, I did find empowerment in myself like I never had before, after going through all that unease.

Tamara

generally transits happen all the time, every day in our lives. sometimes we`re waiting for some effects from them but turns out nothing happens, or something happens when there are no "important" transits(outer planets to our natals). so i think and noticed many times that nothing ever happens if we have no potential of it in our natal chart. transits just trigger our natal and progressed aspects and things begin realising. transits are more important when they "repeat" natal aspects. and also i think(not sure) that only transit won`t do anything unless there`s progression supporting it.
well, don`t know, it`s just how i think

Inside Out Orange

generally transits happen all the time, every day in our lives. sometimes we`re waiting for some effects from them but turns out nothing happens, or something happens when there are no "important" transits(outer planets to our natals). so i think and noticed many times that nothing ever happens if we have no potential of it in our natal chart. transits just trigger our natal and progressed aspects and things begin realising. transits are more important when they "repeat" natal aspects. and also i think(not sure) that only transit won`t do anything unless there`s progression supporting it.
well, don`t know, it`s just how i think

While I don't agree with that sentiment myself, but I will give credence to your point by saying that there are others who say the same thing. (That a transit only has an effect if there is a natal aspect between the planets involved.)

Tamara

While I don't agree with that sentiment myself, but I will give credence to your point by saying that there are others who say the same thing. (That a transit only has an effect if there is a natal aspect between the planets involved.)

so what`s your point of view? i`m really interested

Neptune Rising

I have also heard about people who say the same thing that Inside Out Orange mentioned above. I've done some research on this but not always found this to be the case.

I won't go into details in this thread as it's about 'uncomfortable' transits.

Inside Out Orange

so what`s your point of view? i`m really interested

Just that most big transits will affect you, not necessarily needing a natal contact.

I guess it also depends on what aspect/orbs you use. I definitely had effects of Uranus oppose my Leo stellium back in 2002-03 ... but the aspect is a semi-square. Hardly the most used aspect.

Similarly Pluto is a semi-sextile(?) away from my leo stellium (31/32/33 degrees). Definite effects during the square (1993-94) and trine (2006-07) transits.

Having said that Jupiter which is almost an exact square to my sun hardly ever feels like it has any positive effects.

Tamara

well, i must say that jupiter transits don`t affect me. my natal jupiter in the 5th house doesn`t aspect any of my personal planets, only uranus and lilith. so i`ve never felt any jupiter transit in my life. i had good aspect though(tr jupiter aspecting sun, venus, etc) but nothing really happened.

Inside Out Orange

well, i must say that jupiter transits don`t affect me. my natal jupiter in the 5th house doesn`t aspect any of my personal planets, only uranus and lilith. so i`ve never felt any jupiter transit in my life. i had good aspect though(tr jupiter aspecting sun, venus, etc) but nothing really happened.

Let me just clarify my earlier statement ... like you, Jupiter transits don't seem to have any effect on me yet I have it in square aspect.

(In my previous statement, I said I don't get any positive effects, but I don't get any negative either ... I just don't get any effects that I've ever noticed. We'll see as I have Jupiter crossing ascendent in June and staying within 10 degrees of it until next March).

Neptune Rising

I recall a Uranus transit square to my natal Mars a few years ago, can't really forget that one. My Mars isn't in aspect to natal Uranus, yet from the start of that square transit, I moved house about 6 times over the course of a few years. Prior to that, I was settled in a home for about 4 or so years with no intention of moving until a friend made me an offer. Mars rules my Nadir and 11th house. It affected my home and my social circle, and I myself was pretty 'energetic/unsettled'. Interesting transit!