first meeting chart of very dynamic relationship

Tamara

this is the first meeting chart of frin of mine. the relationship is full of intelectual unity, passion but also very intence conflicts. the rulers of the 1st and 7th houses the Moon and Saturnare conjunct in the 7th house opposed by Neptune in the 1st house. I don`t think this relationship will end with marriage. They love each other however. I`m interested in outcome. can anybody give me your opinion about this chart?

dreamtimez

Here is the chart :)

Attachments

• First Meeting.gif
    First Meeting.gif
    37.5 KB · Views: 36

FleetingDasein

Tamara, I think it is very hard to tell the outcome of a relationship by looking at the First Meeting Chart. Synastry would be more helpful, in my opinion.

First we have to look at what the moon is doing, they met with a new moon which is great for starting anything. Moon is in a fire sign, so the emotions take a Leo-nian qualities: enthusiasm, faithfulness, but also impulsive.

The Moon is conjunct Saturn, a not so favorable aspects, saturn restricts whatever it touches, creates a challenge. Something may have happened right after they met that challenged what they felt for each other. You can look at it from a positive way, maybe they decided they got commited to each other. Saturn can restrict, but it can also tie you down.

Moon is separating Mars in the 4th house. Separating aspects tell you what happened before the meeting. Did one of them leave their parents, their home, or ended something before starting this relationship?

Final applying aspect to the Moon is to Pluto, I've read this relationship usually ends in some sort of loss.

Ascendant is favorable as it is neither early or late. The meeting should have had strong capricorn undertones to it.

Sun in the 7th house is great for a new relationship. Sun applying to Saturn makes for a serious relationship, trine to Uranus but separating makes for times for unpredictability. This is really the only aspect that I have seen so far that might cause havoc.

Capricorn, Saturn contact indicate seriousness or at least some sort of commitment.

Venus is early in Virgo. Maybe there is something new about how they love in thsi relationship? An applying to Jupiter which is good, creates a excess of good feeling. Venus is separating from a conjunction with Saturn/Neptune.

I hope this helps, I don't really do many first meeting charts so this is a shot at the dark.

Last edited:

Effie

FleetingDasein said:
Tamara, I think it is very hard to tell the outcome of a relationship by looking at the First Meeting Chart. Synastry would be more helpful, in my opinion.

First we have to look at what the moon is doing, they met with a new moon which is great for starting anything. Moon is in a fire sign, so the emotions take a Leo-nian qualities: enthusiasm, faithfulness, but also impulsive.

The Moon is conjunct Saturn, a not so favorable aspects, saturn restricts whatever it touches, creates a challenge. Something may have happened right after they met that challenged what they felt for each other. You can look at it from a positive way, maybe they decided they got commited to each other. Saturn can restrict, but it can also tie you down.

Moon is separating Mars in the 4th house. Separating aspects tell you what happened before the meeting. Did one of them leave their parents, their home, or ended something before starting this relationship?

Final applying aspect to the Moon is to Pluto, I've read this relationship usually ends in some sort of loss.

Ascendant is favorable as it is neither early or late. The meeting should have had strong capricorn undertones to it.

Sun in the 7th house is great for a new relationship. Sun applying to Saturn makes for a serious relationship, trine to Uranus but separating makes for times for unpredictability. This is really the only aspect that I have seen so far that might cause havoc.

Capricorn, Saturn contact indicate seriousness or at least some sort of commitment.

Venus is early in Virgo. Maybe there is something new about how they love in thsi relationship? An applying to Jupiter which is good, creates a excess of good feeling. Venus is separating from a conjunction with Saturn/Neptune.

I hope this helps, I don't really do many first meeting charts so this is a shot at the dark.

Hi Fleeting Dasein, I saw your post and I would appreciate if you take a look the the first and second meeting (actual the second is more critical because he told me to contact him and then he did not contact me back) charts I posted under the Relational astrology forum. I asked, and one of the moderators said that I could post the question there. I have no clue how to read this kind of charts, but because the situation involves also professional opportunities that may come from him and I cannot really understand his intentions (he was giving me mixed messages as he was flirting with me as well and I do like him too a lot, but we primarily got together to talk about a job).

I am sorry for bothering you with this, but since you seem knowleagable in this subject, I would appreciate your lights to finally understand what's going on.

Many thanks!