Obsessive-magnetic relationships

violetaqua

I have been "seeing" someone for 5+ months now. It started as a one night stand and I've been trying to figure out how it became what it is now. We are not in a traditional relationship but we have an intense sexual relationship that seems to revolve around power, some kind of psychic/unconscious reading of one another and just pure need. I have become illogically obsessed with it and I have never felt so under someone's spell before. I think he is a player . I know that rationally I shouldn't see him anymore and I am sure it will end badly, especially on my end. I haven't figured out why he is still chasing after me. I'm wondering if we have aspects that are contributing to this feeling of uncontrollable behavior and if it just one sided???

Last edited:

katydid

I have been "seeing" someone for 5+ months now. It started as a one night stand and I've been trying to figure out how it became what it is now. We are not in a traditional relationship but we have an intense sexual relationship that seems to revolve around power, some kind of psychic/unconscious reading of one another and just pure need. I have become illogically obsessed with it and I have never felt so under someone's spell before. I think he is a player and he is VERY good looking so he gets away with it. I know that rationally I shouldn't see him anymore and I am sure it will end badly, especially on my end. I haven't figured out why he is still chasing after me. I'm wondering if we have aspects that are contributing to this feeling of uncontrollable behavior and if it just one sided???

I would love someone's opinion on this:
My Sun Sextile his Venus
My Sun Opposition his Lilith
My Sun sextile his Pluto
Mercury Conjunction Mercury
My Mercury Square his Moon
My Mercury Conjunction His Saturn
My Venus Conjunction his Sun
My Venus Square his Pluto
Jupiter Conjunction Jupiter
Jupiter Square Asc node
My Saturn Conjunct his Mercury
My Saturn Square his Moon
Saturn Conjunction Saturn
Uranus Conjunction Uranus
Neptune Conjunction Neptune
Neptune Sextile Lilith
My Pluto Square his Sun
My Pluto Trine his Venus
Pluto Conjunction Pluto
Pluto Trine Lilith
Lilith Opposition Mars
Lilith Sextile Neptune
Asc node Square Jupiter

Thanks in advance!

He has a natal Sun/Pluto square in his chart. Look up Sun square Pluto.

Your Venus sits on his sun. That is a very nice aspect. Mutual feelings of affection. But that Sun/Venus has the challenge of the Pluto square. That does bring in the intensity of the sexual energy which is great.

When this Venus/Pluto connection is working at it's highest level it can be a transformative, intensely passionate and intimately deep relationship.

But if it falls into discord then it may become an unconscious power struggle, a passionate entanglement. I hope you can see this person clearly to know whether he is coming at you from a positive or negative place.

I say that because if someone has Pluto square your Venus, they are the spider and you are the fly. If he is the malicious type, or he craves control, he can easily manipulate you, or be perverse etc. Be aware of where this is heading. Do not allow yourself to become in a vulnerable place or to be victimized by loaning him money or your heart and soul. :ninja::love:

JUPITERASC

I have been "seeing" someone for 5+ months now. It started as a one night stand and I've been trying to figure out how it became what it is now. We are not in a traditional relationship but we have an intense sexual relationship that seems to revolve around power, some kind of psychic/unconscious reading of one another and just pure need. I have become illogically obsessed with it and I have never felt so under someone's spell before. I think he is a player and he is VERY good looking so he gets away with it. I know that rationally I shouldn't see him anymore and I am sure it will end badly, especially on my end. I haven't figured out why he is still chasing after me. I'm wondering if we have aspects that are contributing to this feeling of uncontrollable behavior and if it just one sided???

My Sun Sextile his Venus
My Sun Opposition his Lilith
My Sun sextile his Pluto
Mercury Conjunction Mercury
My Mercury Square his Moon
My Mercury Conjunction His Saturn
My Venus Conjunction his Sun
Jupiter Conjunction Jupiter
Jupiter Square Asc node
My Saturn Conjunct his Mercury
My Saturn Square his Moon
Saturn Conjunction Saturn
Uranus Conjunction Uranus
Neptune Conjunction Neptune
Neptune Sextile Lilith
My Pluto Square his Sun
My Pluto Trine his Venus
Pluto Conjunction Pluto
Pluto Trine Lilith
Lilith Opposition Mars
Lilith Sextile Neptune
Asc node Square Jupiter

Thanks in advance!
SIGNS are important
posting a synastry chart created on astro.com Extended Chart Selection Page would be useful
:smile:

katydid

Thank you.
I have Sun sextile Pluto and Venus Square Pluto
He has Sun square Pluto and Venus Trine Pluto
Both of our Moons Conjunct our Pluto

In synastry, we have
His Sun Square my Pluto
Hi Moon Conjunct my Pluto
My Moon Conjunct his Pluto
His Venus Trine my Pluto
My Sun Sextile his Pluto

Too much Pluto?

Right, so your Venus square Pluto is right on top of his Sun square Pluto. And you both have Moon conjunct Pluto/ Yes, lots and lots of Pluto.

As a Scorpio, with my moon in the eighth, and an exact angular t-square to Pluto, I say there is never too much Pluto. :ninja:

muchacho

Thanks in advance!

No chart? :andy:

duenderoja

I do not believe so.

All that is needed is his birth date to do rough matching of house synastry - that will change very little in one day. The ascendant is the only thing that is off.

In my case, with two gentleman - their Sun and moon respectively in my 8th caused me to be obsessed [Sun] and have unconditional love [moon] for them.

I did not realize this until last week. And it dawned on me in a big way. "leik omg - wtf?!"

I know pluto is often associated with obsession, but many of the synastry aspects with pluto tend to already be possessed natally so they are moot.

Trust me, the Sun placement is it.

Snakechammah

I would suggest to get his accurate birthdata.

But suppose if you did have the right information... WOW - The Moon/Pluto and Venus/Pluto combo is very powerful in my opinion. It depends on the degrees, if it's close to exact, then it makes the bond even stronger.

I can understand why you're saying its obsessive-magnetic. I would really love to be in this kind of relationship! Haha!

All the best! Don't hurt too much.

muchacho

I would suggest to get his accurate birthdata.

But suppose if you did have the right information... WOW - The Moon/Pluto and Venus/Pluto combo is very powerful in my opinion. It depends on the degrees, if it's close to exact, then it makes the bond even stronger.

I can understand why you're saying its obsessive-magnetic. I would really love to be in this kind of relationship! Haha!

All the best! Don't hurt too much.
Agreed. Plus his Venus is in her 8th (sexuality) and his Moon in her 12th (spirituality) (using whole sign houses).

muchacho

oops, his Sun is actually in my 3rd house, my Sun in his 9th.
Actually I think my Venus is in his 8th. My Mars is in his 5th.
My Moon is in his 6th and his moon is in my 11th.
You said in your OP that you are Sun Leo, that means you are the inner circle. I know, synastry charts can be confusing. That's why I recommend using the astro.com style for charts because it's so much easier to read. Maybe you can post the chart again using this link (and choose whole sign houses):

http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=genchart.cgi&lang=e