Please Assist me dear

Hi Dear one's,

I am new into astrology and have no much knowledge about it.. but actually seeking help from this community.. dear expert please help me as i am facing very hard in my life.. as my childhood was very worse.. i have no good relation with my father and brother..i am failed in my love relation also. and jobless since a year..

My main concern is that i would like to make my career in films. and since five year i was trying in this industry but didnot get any chance till now.. last year in june 2013 i have got few work in this line but again my bad luck has kicked me out..in short i could not do anything since five year and now even a jobless since a year.. in jan 2014 i had an operation and spend too much money later i gave money to an agent for abroad job but she did a fraud and disappeared with my money in short in jan 2014 i lost my all money and even in debt now and have no money to spend..i am feeling like i lost my life but heart does not want to give up dont know why..

Please any expert can tell me can i get success in films and till when and how much

when my financial position will be strong, when my money issue will resolve.. even i know my marriage life is also going to damage??

can i save my life ?? my debilited planet is going to destroy me

i cant think about me without films.. its like a drug for me.. i want my career in film only...please help me guys

i have attached my chart here however i am still giving my birth details below -

REMOVED

Please assist me

Attachments

• Sourabh Soni astro biodata.pdf
    549.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Sourabh Soni,

lagnesh jupiter debilated over 2nd house for family-finances-speech-education. earns through own efforts. lord saturn over scorpio 12th tending to financial constraints and tending to foreign lands. 12th lord mars over the 10th impacting career/career issues.

jupiter makes elevated aspect over cancer 8th and protective from dangers.

sun-mercury-ketu libra 11th, sun bhagyesh debilated, ketu separative tending to income breaks and alienation from friends/relationship. while could have literary-oratory potentials with mercury libra. sun libra could be of wavery decision making. ketu 11th prone to accidents/injury/surgery of the abdomen, kidney, waist, shoulder, arm, ear perhaps.

mercury highest planetary degrees, flair of the personality. mercury own gemini dasamsa.

gemini 7th inimical for sag asc tending to stress and delays in relationship-marriage.

moon acquarius airy, uncertain, mystic, reformist.

venus 2nd highest planetary degrees, factor for vocation,

mars-venus conjunct, passionate, romantic and artistic aptitudes, venus debilated virgo tending to be self-centred in interpersonal relations. venus elevated aspect over pisces 4th protective of domestic comforts, property matters, mother. 4th lord jupiter debilated 2nd impacting finances/bank balances.

sun makes elevated aspect over aries 5th promoting education, social status/position. rahu aries impulsive thinking and impulsive actions. mars aspsects own aries 5th and protective again, but not good for health of children.

mars-venus virgo of critical thinking and perfectionist, saturn scorpio research and occult aptitude aspecting own capricorn 2nd and protective of finances, while aspects leo 9th impacting luck, higher education, father, etc.

perhaps good for quality control-investigative roles, film editing etc

currently jupiter dasa, jup debilated 2nd for family-finances-speech.

jupiter come March turns direct transit gemini 7th trine moon,
gemini inimical-badhaka for sag asc, career-relationship under stress, jupiter trines libra 11th and could promote income prospects, and contacts-friendships. sun 11th contacts with govt/corporates/well placed people. sun libra sociable, but wavery decision making.

come july jupiter moves to elevated cancer trine saturn scorpio promoting occult-research aptitudes. while aspect own pisces 4th promoting domestic comforts and property matters. jupiter dasa too.

while saturn turns retro towards virgo 10th 4-5 m reviewing career proposals perhaps, tending to delays.

saturn then direct libra come late july, libra 11th for gains, could gain from old friends/contacts, old people. rahu transit libra gains through foreigners/foreign friends.

saturn-rahu transit 9th from moon tending to gradual upliftment, upward trends in life, income, friendships-relationship, etc

come christmas saturn moves to natal saturn scorpio 12th for foreign lands, calling for long-term life decisions, while could be inclined to occult and research work, while could be under financial expenses/constraints and stress, and need to care for health too, saturn significator for health, may need to care for the urological system, piles, feet, etc. saturn square moon under stress/challenge.

hope jupiter cancer trine saturn scorpio contains the stress thereof.

rahu come july moves to friendly virgo over mars-venus 10th, tending to lifting artistic career probably, while could cloud things, passions, relationships through mere attractions, to care for, while venus is debilated.

ketu moves to pisces 4th, tending to spirituality and detachment, could be detachment from mother/motherland.

thus jupiter gemini trine libra 11th trine moon could set the trend although under stress, while saturn turns retro same time delaying things; could get better come aug saturn direct elevated libra 11th for gains till nov. rahu come july moves to mars-venus virgo uplifting artistic career probably. saturn moving to scorpio 12th come christmas for 2.5yrs calling for longterm decisions of life - occult and research aptitude, foreign lands, etc while could be under stress tending to hospitalisation, while jupiter trine saturn scorpio could contain the stress same time.

mars-ven virgo wonder whether better at film-editing, quality control roles.

hope generic observations-inputs enable take stock of chart and the transits, enable reflect further, find relevant and useful enough. could share feedbacks.

hope saturn direct libra come july resets the upward trend upgrading income-contacts, etc

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your valuable time spent on my chart and for your kind assistance.. but my question are still not resolved as i cant understand such higher level astrology calculation given by you... i am just learning astrology but my knowledge is not so up to mark..even i am not so into gemini astrology or method for calculation used by you.. however thanks a lot from bottom of my heart..could you please give me clear views on my questions -

1- about my film career (when i will get chance and success)
2- money problem (facing hardship since childhood, when my money problem will resolve)
3 - i have tried for abroad job but got scammed by lady and lost my all money in last month..now in huge debt and jobless since a year (can i get abroad job in future and since when)
4 - marriage life seems also worst ?

My respected sir - i also like focus on your one line where u said mercury is in gemini navamsa which is not so actually mercury is in Taurus navamsa and sitting in lagna chart along with jupiter and venus..

pls share your views and assist me with your answer ..

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Sourabh Soni,

lagnesh jupiter debilated over 2nd house for family-finances-speech-education. earns through own efforts. lord saturn over scorpio 12th tending to financial constraints and tending to foreign lands. 12th lord mars over the 10th impacting career/career issues.

sun-mercury-ketu libra 11th, sun bhagyesh debilated, ketu separative tending to income breaks and alienation from friends/relationship. while could have literary-oratory potentials with mercury libra. sun libra wavery decision making.

mercury highest planetary degrees, flair of the personality. mercury own gemini dasamsa. gemini 7th inimical for sag asc tending to stress and delays in relationship-marriage.

venus 2nd highest planetary deg, factor for vocation,
mars-venus conj, passionate, romantic and artistic aptitudes,
venus debilated virgo tending to be self-centred in interpersonal relations.
mars-venus virgo of critical thinking and perfectionist,

currently jupiter dasa, natal jup debilated 2nd for family-fin-speech.

jupiter come March turns direct transit gemini 7th trine moon,
gemini inimical-badhaka for sag asc, career-relationship under stress,

jupiter gemini trines libra 11th and could promote income prospects, and contacts-friendships. sun 11th contacts with govt/corporates/well placed people. sun libra sociable, but wavery decision making.

saturn direct libra come late july, libra 11th for gains, could gain from old friends-contacts, old people. rahu transit libra gains through foreigners-foreign friends. come

saturn-rahu transit 9th from moon tending to gradual upliftment, upward trends in life, income, friendships-relationship, etc

come christmas saturn moves to natal saturn scorpio 12th
for foreign lands, calling for long-term life decisions, while could be inclined to occult and research work,

while could be under financial expenses/constraints and stress, and need to care for health too, saturn significator for health, may need to care for the urological system, piles, feet, etc. saturn square moon under stress/challenge.

hope jupiter cancer trine saturn scorpio contains the stress thereof.

rahu come july moves to friendly virgo over mars-venus 10th,
tending to lifting artistic career probably, while could cloud things, passions, relationships through mere attractions, to care for,
while venus is debilated.

ketu moves to pisces 4th, tending to spirituality and detachment, could be detachment from mother/motherland.

thus jupiter gemini trine libra 11th trine moon could set the trend although under stress,

while saturn turns retro same time delaying things;

could get better come aug saturn direct elevated libra 11th for gains till nov.

rahu come july moves to mars-venus virgo uplifting artistic career probably.

saturn moving to scorpio 12th come christmas for 2.5yrs calling for longterm decisions of life - occult and research aptitude, foreign lands, etc while could be under stress tending to hospitalisation,

while jupiter trine saturn scorpio could contain the stress same time.

hope saturn direct libra come july resets the upward trend upgrading income-contacts, etc

wishing well,

kshantaram

venus 2nd highest planetary deg, factor for vocation,
mars-venus conj, passionate, romantic and artistic aptitudes,
venus debilated virgo tending to be self-centred in interpersonal relations.
mars-venus virgo of critical thinking and perfectionist,

Dear sir,

still the same comments and no answer for my below questions -

1- about my film career (when i will get chance and success)
2- money problem (facing hardship since childhood, when my money problem will resolve)
3 - i have tried for abroad job but got scammed by lady and lost my all money in last month..now in huge debt and jobless since a year (can i get abroad job in future and since when)
4 - marriage life seems also worst ?

Virinchi

1. Not much.. You will be used and suppressed for multiple reasons
From 2020, it will get more tougher if you continue in movies
Better find another job or businessline quickly and move.

2. 2017-18 will be best time to settle down financially

3. you're not going abroad to cover recent losses

4. its not worst but will have differences and frequent quarrels

Dear Virinchi,

thanks a lot for your valuable assistance and kind response..

Could you please give more light on your first point.. leave everything abroad job, financial issues, and other crises.. but please clarify my film career.. i cant think my self without films..
Please dear read my attached chart again even i will request you to please give a look on D-9 and D-10 chart, KP chart and give the clear picture on my movie career because i cant think myself without it..

i am nothing without films because leaving film dream like somebody is taking my soul away from me and remain dead body cant make me happy..

Please it is my humble and respectful request to you please give a more light on my film career by reviewing my D-9 and D-10 chart..

i am working on more than 10 film script on these days and when even single script get finish i will start looking for director or producer..please i am working very hard since past 7-8 years to get chance here.. please give a look again and please assist ..pls pls pls pls

Attachments

• Sourabh Soni astro biodata.pdf
    549.8 KB · Views: 26