What makes an obsessive girlfriend?

appleberry

Stumbled upon another aspect that probably most describes what you seem to be looking for:

Venus Sextile Chiron

"Chiron sextile Venus is a red flag that the native may be sacrificing him or herself on the altar of love. At its best, this aspect symbolizes a level of devotion to a partner which is breathtaking, and at its worst, the aspect suggests enslavement and adoration. At whatever level, this native is working out a primary sense of meaning by living out a very important love affair. The love affair in itself is an altar, a place to find a spirituality deep within which can only come in relation. One of the most beautiful virtues any of us will ever attain is true devotion. This native many not seem to be doing much with life, but close analysis will reveal a gift of subtle love which is almost beyond human. The astrologer should help this native to become who he or she is individually, but honor this deep love as a special gift. "

http://myastrocollection.blogspot.ca/2012/03/chiron-sextile-venus.html?m=1

dranzer93

Banned
Yeah your Moon is in Scorpio pointing a dominant and obsessive mother but isn't badly aspected by Venus, Uranus, Jupiter or Pluto. So you don't have "mommy issues" :biggrin: That's why you consciously desire a girlfriend like this.
Men who have the moon badly aspected by Pluto "Mommy issues" (no matter what sign the moon is it) Will attract those kind of women who are obsessive because unconsciously they desire a woman like this, but they will always act defensively toward them because they consciously think they dont want a woman like this.

Sun and Moon in water = you feel confortable with people who are sensitive, you hate rude and/or frivolous people. You crave for a deep emotional bound with people you care about.

With the ascendant in water = You need a partner who is Earthy and reliable, and with a more mature personality as a balance in your life.

With Mars in Cancer = Sex isn's just about physical pleasure, but also about emotional bond. You really need to feel safe and secure in your sexual encounters. You may find Lunar types sexually attractive. You enjoy to make love in places with water. Your 8th house also describes your sexual likes so you have saturn there, and uranus rules it which is in Capricorn and this sign rules mountains and high places. You also like to make love in Capricorn places and you are very conservative in sex.

Venus in Aries = Can be as intense as a Venus in Scorpio when in love, but less secretive, more showy, and easier to let go or forgive a fault. It is badly aspected by Mars (this increase your sex appeal, and increases you sexual apetite), Uranus will make you better handeling long distance relationships, and may bring women who act like Uranus into your life.
Remember that Venus and its aspects will tell the kind of women you find more beautiful at your personal point of view.

Finally you are Looking for a woman who is: Pluto, Saturn, and Mars. Not the most emotional, but yes she will be quite intense and dominant.

With Neptune and Uranus in the 7th, more than one marriage is possible, and your wife will show Uranian and Neptunian characteristics in her personality. Artistic and unusual types will find you attractive and you will find them too.

Hope this helped you.
I hope some feedback :happy:

Yes, thank you very much. The first part of your message said I didn't have ''mommy issues'' but are you saying that is me basically not having a problem with wanting that?

Also distant relationships I cannot do. It hurts too much, but that is probably my partially unaspected moon being too obsessive and all that water leading to my HUGE desires to love them and be loved so much that I cannot handle the wait for even a minute.

My DC is in Capricorn, so it's reasonable for me to be with someone more practical then I am BUT my angular Neptune dissolved the possibility.
Could you tell me more about my Neptune? It is the most dominant planet and I want to see exactly what is going on. Thank you.

And even if I could lean towards more of an earthy type, I remember a girl who liked me who was full of caps apart from her moon and she just was too realistic and I was so unrealistic, she could not understand the fantasy I create with who I love and although she wanted to ''mommy'' me she didn't have any dominance, intensity, and even much sex drive.

I want that dark depthed, obsessive, jealous, dominant, powerful intensity from Scorpio and then I want that Nurturing, soothing, mothering type love with it.

As I say, I can DO those things because I have so much Cancer energy and Scorpio in moon and Pluto where it's ruled in the 5th house of creativity is HUGE in my personality.

I just know that I'm too sensitive and I always fall and break and with all of that water in my chart I fall under the most extreme ''baby'' type. The one who always shows love and expresses it constantly in huge dimensions, always the one going for cuddles and kisses all the time and if anything is taken away from me I will tantrum so hard. I am too sensitive and I constantly need reassurance, and my hand held in everything, I get even more sensitive in love and it gets to the point where I am inflicted for no reason, almost like it hurts just to be alive.

And I have come to terms with me not being normal or even partially manly at all, I am 20 years old on the 11th March and that is very soon, but I look like a 16 year old, I am like 5ft 6 (if that has anything to do with the cancer rising) and I'm just in general small, doc said that my growth plates are done growing and that 9 out of 10 males my age would be bigger than me.

I don't know about past generations because the world is bigger now but I am definitely small.

BUT after I got through hating this about me I realised that I BELONG being a kid, it suits me because of the way I am, and how small I am and stuff so I got myself to realise that that I required nurturing anyway, my cancer energy is deeply heading towards nostalgia and things from the past like that because I didn't really get to be mothered much growing up and I desire it after not having it.

I'm convinced that because of all this stuff that I require I am even HUGELY attracted to a taller, more powerful looking women as well.

But I am not sure where certain signs should go, because the 2nd girl I was with had Cancer moon and she was motherly and stuff but she was not dominant, she was not intense at all, she was so open and free and nurturing everybody else as well.

So I am wondering if it should be Scorpio moon because I require that secretive and kept to herself sort of thing just like me because I would get so jealous if they were so open and stuff, I just can't take it.

So Scorpio moon and Venus for intense dominant emotions in general and in love?

and then Cancer sun Mercury and Mars? for nurturing and soothing communication towards me and motherly caring possession over me?

or Cancer venus?

I don't know what would best implement this sort of energy.
and I know that I am ''dreaming'' here but it's good to talk about because I am all of these things so the missing half must exist somewhere, you know?

Last edited:

dranzer93

Banned
Stumbled upon another aspect that probably most describes what you seem to be looking for:

Venus Sextile Chiron

"Chiron sextile Venus is a red flag that the native may be sacrificing him or herself on the altar of love. At its best, this aspect symbolizes a level of devotion to a partner which is breathtaking, and at its worst, the aspect suggests enslavement and adoration. At whatever level, this native is working out a primary sense of meaning by living out a very important love affair. The love affair in itself is an altar, a place to find a spirituality deep within which can only come in relation. One of the most beautiful virtues any of us will ever attain is true devotion. This native many not seem to be doing much with life, but close analysis will reveal a gift of subtle love which is almost beyond human. The astrologer should help this native to become who he or she is individually, but honor this deep love as a special gift. "

http://myastrocollection.blogspot.ca/2012/03/chiron-sextile-venus.html?m=1

thank you I'll check that out now

Lion o ness

I have Pluto/ uranus in h7...

I understand what u mean... I need the intensity in relationships, and being a Leo i thrive on it... I need the emotional closeness even some jealousy and some good ole fashion fighting...
i also live off the thrill of it all....
Once its committed and turns routine.. I start to feel trapped and stuck.. Like i can't breathe... I feel like all those intense feelings disappear...

Sadly when its a fight to be together... I fight it even more...

You have Neptune/ Pluto in h7... You want that ultimate love story.. That romance novel type of fight... But if it happens will you then feel trapped???

I'm no one to give advice... My love lifesucks...

But i did marry a Virgo with sun conjunct Pluto and Asc conjunct uranus...
So he fit my h7....

But that's all history now..

dranzer93

Banned
I have Pluto/ uranus in h7...

I understand what u mean... I need the intensity in relationships, and being a Leo i thrive on it... I need the emotional closeness even some jealousy and some good ole fashion fighting...
i also live off the thrill of it all....
Once its committed and turns routine.. I start to feel trapped and stuck.. Like i can't breathe... I feel like all those intense feelings disappear...

Sadly when its a fight to be together... I fight it even more...

You have Neptune/ Pluto in h7... You want that ultimate love story.. That romance novel type of fight... But if it happens will you then feel trapped???

I'm no one to give advice... My love lifesucks...

But i did marry a Virgo with sun conjunct Pluto and Asc conjunct uranus...
So he fit my h7....

But that's all history now..

No, I want to choke in it, I don't care how dark it gets, I stick with them no matter what, It is not in me or will it ever be to leave somebody, If I end up with someone I am buckling up to stay there forever, I would rather be in pain forever than not be with them at all.

I would rather fight to make it through the hardest and darkest situations then want a piece of **** relationship handed to me on a silver platter where both are carefree.

I want a fantasy, I want a story not a reality.
I want my love to be the reason I'm here, I want the love I have with someone to be our reasons, I want it to be sculpted and shaped into something that nobody can ever duplicate, something perfect.

The last girlfriend I had left me because she couldn't handle watching me suffer anymore.

She was very sensitive and had a lot of water in her chart, she even had a mutable cross where as I had TOO much water in a chart and had the cardinal cross, and I was hurt when she had to be busy and wouldnt call me all the time and stuff and she felt like she was doing everything wrong because she couldnt be there for me all the time. She still loves me and to this day she messaged me telling me she misses and loves me too much and that she still feels inadequate because she always hurts me when really I am made to be hurt for no reason anyway. Like I said I am hurt sometimes for no reason on earth. I can just love so much that I am suicidal, Love so much that it's sad.

So now I am having to deal with the tease of her loving me but this stupid problem being in the way :(

She and I were not stable for eachother, we are both too weak to pick eachother up and I was just profoundly unstable even beyond compute.

I know I am being negative but this is me in my pride at the end of the day, I am not a liar and I am only saying the truth, I hate that everyone thinks that nobody has an excuse to be sad.

Seriously people in astrology say that natal charts give good things when my chart has given me a curse. Yes I have all this talent and unique creativity and whatever but I am tragically hurt for no reason on earth and my grand cross is ruining my life. I cannot do anything without hating what I create, even when it has been amazing.

appleberry

I hate that everyone thinks that nobody has an excuse to be sad.

Seriously people in astrology say that natal charts give good things when my chart has given me a curse. Yes I have all this talent and unique creativity and whatever but I am tragically hurt for no reason on earth and my grand cross is ruining my life. I cannot do anything without hating what I create, even when it has been amazing.

I can relate to that and agree.

Yes, we are allowed to feel sad, but we shouldn't cross any lines and lash out at others for our sadness. But also they have no right to demand us not to be sad when they haven't lived our lives, nor do they have the right to condemn or diminish us because of the path we are on. We do the best with what we have and try to take the high road. That's all anyone can expect of others. My advice to them is: If you think someone lacks your positivity, give them some of your positivity; don't give them your negative reaction to add negativity to negativity.

gen6k

i think this is a good statement for lunar introverted types.

For them to make clear and healthy decisions they need to wait out the cycle of the moon, approximately 28.5 days.