Happy Solstice 2012!

RosieOne

Here is the scope:

http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0008859.HTM

First thing pops out at me is NN in 12th. Or I shoud say I tend to immediately compute the NN because it tells me what I/we should do, where I can help in a positive way. The go for the Light direction to take is the NN of any scope.

NN in Scorpio in the 12th House. Give up all attachments (Scorpio) and meditate (12th House) - or maybe that is vice versa.

Or do a little or big Solstice ritual today.

Write out your goals and dreams, and let go of the past.

Or write down your dreams and interpret them.

Anything NN in Scorpio in the 12th -like, is good to today.

Deep mystery is waiting.

RosieOne

Second thing I see is that Snappy T Square with Sagely Venus in the 12th married to retro Jupiter in Gemini in the 6th, being "challenged" by Neptune/Chiron in Pie-in-the-sky-ease.

Now isn't that a lovely T-Square? I mean I could probably come up with a negative interpretation of this T-Square.... like it is possible that many people will get very very drunk today/tonight and they will miss the fun completely!

Maybe I should warn folk that this is not the best energy for using heavy equipment? And if you work at a nuclear power plant, take the night off? Whatever!

For most of us here, this is a lovely Mutable T Square. It is a very MYSTICAL energy, Venus, an inward experienced Jupiter (retro) and Neptune and Chiron - working together like they have for a long time now, but they are in Pisces now. What would it be like to really EXPERIENCE Neptune and Chiron within you?

To find out, goto the missing leg of the T square which is 9th House, Virgo.

Hmmm, 9th House Virgo activities are philosophical and healing. Be open to new healing paradigms. Be open to being healed and forgiven. Be open to philosophies from around the world, and study into the ones that interest you. Talk with angels, receive a miracle, be healed, that sort of thing.

Whacha all feel and think?

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
Right! This is a very good chart. It predicts a reasonably good winter for North America. And even the politics should improve in Washington, DC. There is no end of the world in it. If the Maya astronomers were still here they would have prepared a new calendar for the next 394 years.

kimbermoon

Remember that the Solstice itself means a 'return of the light'; also that the word Maya means 'illusion'. I have a strong sense that we are beginning a new era of greater brotherhood, with Neptune showing us the way. May peace be with us all.

StillOne

I find the boomerang yod to Jupiter in Gemini interesting :smile: It's a very tight yod.

Attachments

• solstice1.jpg
    solstice1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 25