HOW to handle Pluto Transit to the 1st house?

felkin

A lot of the information I find seems very mysterious to me regarding this transit. Since I'm a jeans and flip-flops kind of girl, can someone please break it down to simple terms?

How do I best handle this transit?

It has passed over my Asc (1 degree Cappy), about a year ago. It is now IN my first house. I have experienced, since July of last year the following:

- moved three times in less than 10 months - 1 move was wanted, the others were forced due to threats of personal security
- I was stalked
- resigned from a well paying job with a reputable co because it made my soul sad and I wasn't fulfilled...or supported, which made the job close to impossible. I had been thinking of quitting for over a year.
- had a big break-up in July 2011. Since then relationships do not "go" very far. Time and time again I feel the men want to run the show and take total control. I will not have this. Lots of me asserting myself.
- Found a new job rather fast, got laid off
- Can't find stable, consistent employment since then
- Lost my unemployment benefits
- Start and stop approach to weight loss, of which I succeeded but haven't completed
- Possible new diagnosis, which after we get the meds squared away, I might feel a little bit better, which I'm glad
- Started therapy again...with an agenda the size of Texas

As I'm typing all this, is is all very Cappy sounding: security, control, growing up...

Anywho...I am at my WITS END and based on how Pluto moves, I am just at the beginning. So, if you could help me...I would appreciate it. Any blessings here I'm sure I'm missing? Anyone have anything really awesome happen during a first house Pluto transit? Am I to expect more of this kind of stuff for the next many years? Frankly, I am sad. Overwhelmed. Really re-thinking my belief system. I wonder what the purpose of MY life is, as I am not married yet, no children yet and no real career. I will be 35 this year and I'm sad to see things this way. I want to do something, but I feel such an invisible, heavy weight is holding me down. I look around and see so many others living their version of happy lives. They have progressed. I feel I haven't.

Natal Pluto is in Libra, along with my North Node. Sun in Virgo. Attached for your enjoyment is my chart.

Thanks everyone!!

Attachments

• My chart.jpg
    My chart.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 26

Munch

I do not think that Pluto is really the cause of your issues at this point as it is trine your natal sun and mercury and out of hard aspect to your angles for the moment.

I'd focus more on Uranus in the Uranus in Aries transit. I use whole signs and this means that Uranus is now in your 4th house, though out of range of your angles. Still, home and security would be front and center for you as a priority, but also something that is hard to come by.

Uranus is also trine your natal Venus exactly right now in your 8th house. Examine this aspect and see if you can find a better understanding of it.

Blackempress

A lot of the information I find seems very mysterious to me regarding this transit. Since I'm a jeans and flip-flops kind of girl, can someone please break it down to simple terms?

How do I best handle this transit?

It has passed over my Asc (1 degree Cappy), about a year ago. It is now IN my first house. I have experienced, since July of last year the following:

- moved three times in less than 10 months - 1 move was wanted, the others were forced due to threats of personal security
- I was stalked
- resigned from a well paying job with a reputable co because it made my soul sad and I wasn't fulfilled...or supported, which made the job close to impossible. I had been thinking of quitting for over a year.
- had a big break-up in July 2011. Since then relationships do not "go" very far. Time and time again I feel the men want to run the show and take total control. I will not have this. Lots of me asserting myself.
- Found a new job rather fast, got laid off
- Can't find stable, consistent employment since then
- Lost my unemployment benefits
- Start and stop approach to weight loss, of which I succeeded but haven't completed
- Possible new diagnosis, which after we get the meds squared away, I might feel a little bit better, which I'm glad
- Started therapy again...with an agenda the size of Texas

As I'm typing all this, is is all very Cappy sounding: security, control, growing up...

Anywho...I am at my WITS END and based on how Pluto moves, I am just at the beginning. So, if you could help me...I would appreciate it. Any blessings here I'm sure I'm missing? Anyone have anything really awesome happen during a first house Pluto transit? Am I to expect more of this kind of stuff for the next many years? Frankly, I am sad. Overwhelmed. Really re-thinking my belief system. I wonder what the purpose of MY life is, as I am not married yet, no children yet and no real career. I will be 35 this year and I'm sad to see things this way. I want to do something, but I feel such an invisible, heavy weight is holding me down. I look around and see so many others living their version of happy lives. They have progressed. I feel I haven't.

Natal Pluto is in Libra, along with my North Node. Sun in Virgo. Attached for your enjoyment is my chart.

Thanks everyone!!

Agreed with Munch it's not Pluto issues. Uranus is transitting your 3rd & soon 4th house. It's the reason for changes around your home. It will make aspects with Natal pluto to bring about significant changes.

T-Pluto at the moment is over your Ascendant/1st house which is making you sensitive to the changes as you're experiencing them. A removal of the 'mask' that you've been wearing so you can be true to yourself & to others.

felkin

Agreed with Munch it's not Pluto issues. Uranus is transitting your 3rd & soon 4th house. It's the reason for changes around your home. It will make aspects with Natal pluto to bring about significant changes.

T-Pluto at the moment is over your Ascendant/1st house which is making you sensitive to the changes as you're experiencing them. A removal of the 'mask' that you've been wearing so you can be true to yourself & to others.

Thanks to you both. Yea... I knew about Uranus in my 3/4th Houses but thought that was over with in that all that has happened. :( Any ideas how to handle it then? I really feel my life is being pulled to shreds.

I def am removing/have removed the mask. My self esteem has gotten a lot better but it doesn't seem like much improves. I can truly say what you see is what you get. I'm more in tune w/what I really want now & not afraid to express it.