Selecting a right timing (job application)

whitey

Hi all,

I am wondering if someone can help with this: selecting a right timing for online job application.

I have an opportunity to relocate to another country for work. I need to post an application via online by 4th April. I played with chart and came up with two dates.

1. 3rd April 2012 13:25pm, La Paz, Bolivia(place that I am sending the application from)
Ascendant ruler: Moon and 10th house significator mars cojoins in 2nd house, squaring POF/North Node. Mars retro meaning they will come to me? (the boss there knows me and interested in having me)

2. 25th April 2012 12:12pm, La Paz, Bolivia
Ascendant ruler: mercury conjunct 10th house casp, my co-significator: moon and ruler of 10th house: jupiter cojoins in 11th house. My question is how is 10th house casp is kinda late degree. Does it have any meaning??

I like the looks of chart 1 but I am faced with a problem. There is a possible business trip on 3 April and i will not be at office. My personal laptop is Mac/Apple that I cannot make an application from it to that particular site for some reason. If I decided to go for chart 2, I can go into office despite it's sunday so there is no prob.

If someone is convinced that I should definitely go for chart 1, I will try to organize everything for it, or if there is any alternative date/time before Chart 2 (provided the application timing is during the day) I can try to make it too.

I may sound paranoid but I am quite desparate now as my contract now is ending in 10 days and still no news about extension that my office requested to the HQ.

Thank you very much for your help,

whitey

Last edited:

whitey

atteching the charts....

Attachments

• chart 1.jpg
    chart 1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 34
  • chart 2.jpg
    chart 2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 29

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I would avoid the second chart. Your significator as Mercury in Pisces is not very attractive. The first chart is better in that regard, but it's still not that great since your significator is peregrine.

You've done something really very funny in the first chart by making the 12th house lord that banged up Mercury, but in the second chart you give it to the very dignified Venus, which is something else to avoid.

dr. farr

With my concepts about the South Node, I would definitely not use the 2nd chart as an election (SN in Gemini ascending)

First chart is not bad: initiator Aries on the 10th whole sign house, positing a exalted Sun therein, Moon conjuncting Mars (Moon lord of ascendant, Mars lord of 10th house) might be good also for initiative and getting things going, Jupiter in fertile Taurus in 11th whole sign house (friends, associates, GAINS)-yes, of the 2 charts, the first one for sure...best wishes!!

whitey

Thank you guys...

I know it is cheeky but if you guys could suggest a date/time better than of chart 1 before 4 april, I should appreciate it.

I will keep you updated.

whitey

whitey

Hi guys,

I just wondered what if set to 1 hr earlier than the chart 1, still cancer ascendant with 10th house aries but making sun conjunct MC/10 house casp with moon and mars retro conjunct in 2nd house. I wonder if it is better than the other although my concern is moon is 1 degree virgo. Do you think is it too early??

Thanks,

whitey

dr. farr

Looked at (as I always do) in whole sign format, I think the given time as it currently is for chart 1 would be better than moving it ahead by 1 hour.

whitey

Dear all,

Just letting you know that I have send an application as per the time responding to the degree of the chart. The thing is I am on the business trip to other city now so in order to adjust to the geographical difference, the exact time was changed.

I may or may not hear about this in few months time. If I hear anything about this particularly job, I will let you know.

Thank you,

whitey

whitey

Dear Dr. Farr,

I have a question. Do you think it is possible to compare two charts: this one (5 year contract in a nice country) and the one on below to see which one is stronger?http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47698 (only 1 year contract in dangerous condition)

Both are pending right now but Im rather afraid that both may come out at the same time. Because if it does, the office will probably send me to the latter as nobody wants to go there.

Thank you very much,

whitey

sandstone

Banned
when i think of this type of thing, i think of how it connects to the natal chart.. i do think there are better and worse times to do things, but mostly off the natal chart.. these charts have to connect back to that for me, so i suppose i am quite conservative in thinking if any of it is to have bearing on the person looking for the best time to do something, it will feed back into the natal chart..

whitey

Dr. Farr,

I just want to check with you if you see any elements that make you doubt the successful outcome in the first chart. Despite the other recent post, this is my first preference for work and I am desparate to see this comes out before than the other- although other called me for a written exam but no news about this one yet. I just want to see how you feel about this chart.

Thanks,

whitey

dr. farr

Yes there is one doubtful element: lord of the whole sign 10th house in chart 1, Mars, retrogrades away from the Part of Fortune; yet your significator conjoins Mars and Mars itself is in an elevated degree; these are mixed indications with a leaning toward +, however the retrograde status of Mars as career significator and its flow away from the Part of Fortune, are problematical; for me this Chart 1 is a "maybe"...

(Note: by the Magic 8 Ball divination-which is not horary-with Aries on the 10th house this = Mars which = a no answer by the 8 Ball divination; comparing this with the horary, above, further influences me to call this situation a 50/50 or maybe, outcome)

whitey

(update)

So far there is absolutely no news about the application I made. Unless I post otherwise, please consider that the answer was negative.

dr. farr

Yes, with the negative Magic 8 Ball indication and the retrograde significator Mars flowing away from the Part of Fortune (as I mentioned in my earlier post) did cause me to have serious reservations about the outcome of this matter...