Chakra overlay on the natal chart

AquarianEssence

I'm very impressed with the content here in the forum and in the website. I'm glad to have come across it.

After searching the threads I see that it isn't intended to consider the houses that the planets and chakras fall in but I see some validity as it relates to some physical problems I am having. Here is a link to my natal chart with the chakras colored in: http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j16/AquarianEssence/Chakrachart.jpg

You'll notice that I have a bowl chart with the nodal axis acting to contain all major planetary bodies. All of my energies are on the yin side of the nodes but in the natal chart, all except Moon, Mars and north node are on the yang side of the chart. The east half is the sowing-yang, west is reaping-yin. According to the chakra chart all of my focus is on being passive or receptive but that doesn't sound right at all. I have given more than I've received on the worldly level all of my life and if it wasn't for the universe taking care of me there would be nothing left. That fits perfectly with most of my planets being on the sowing-yang side of the chart.

While trying to track the astrological cause of an injury to my left arm which has progressed into median and ulnar nerve problems in both arms along with my left cheek looking like I'm undernourished, I realized that the midpoint of Mars/Jupiter is key, the point opposite being called the crisis point. This is a critical degree, 13Libra-Aries and lies right where the heart joins the solarplexus. 13Aries being on the left side of the chart would show the left arm injury. The ulnar nerve problem is only showing up in tests on the right arm but I have had the same symptoms on the left so the test doesn't show everything. Now, if you align the 7 chakras on the left arm from the shoulder to the elbow, the solarplexus-heart point is where the pain from a torn muscle was that began all of this. That would be at 13 Libra or Aries. The torn muscle occured from extreme outgoing-yang force with both arms pulling down from above my right shoulder.

So my question is how do I resolve all of the energy being on the yin side when it is mostly on the yang side of my chart and my reality doesn't seem to fit with all yin energy focus? My north pole being in the 5th does feel correct but I feel like it's backwards. I'm wondering if it is backwards for a female. I know in order to see the chart as one hemisphere being the front of my body and the other as the back I have to do a horizontal-vertical mirror of my chart. Then I can show you even my scars on my body, but not with the chart the way it is. Perhaps it's just me, and I'm backwards :rolleyes:

Betelgeuse

Hey AquarianEssence,

Your question is really interesting and quite challanging, maybe i'll try to help, i'll use alternative ways to explain the problem and it's solution, if it helps.

AquarianEssence said:
While trying to track the astrological cause of an injury to my left arm which has progressed into median and ulnar nerve problems in both arms along with my left cheek looking like I'm undernourished, I realized that the midpoint of Mars/Jupiter is key, the point opposite being called the crisis point. This is a critical degree, 13Libra-Aries and lies right where the heart joins the solarplexus. 13Aries being on the left side of the chart would show the left arm injury. The ulnar nerve problem is only showing up in tests on the right arm but I have had the same symptoms on the left so the test doesn't show everything. Now, if you align the 7 chakras on the left arm from the shoulder to the elbow, the solarplexus-heart point is where the pain from a torn muscle was that began all of this. That would be at 13 Libra or Aries. The torn muscle occured from extreme outgoing-yang force with both arms pulling down from above my right shoulder.

Well the alphabet which many are against, could help here. Gemeni is analogy whit 3rd house, Libra whit 7th and Aquarius whit 11th.

Gemeni reprezents both arms, 3rd could reprezent it trought it's analogy symbolism.
Libra reprezents West, symbolism in a ezoteric way to show left direction, it can show both arms, expecialy left, so pay atention on 7th.
Aquarius is the last air sign reprezenting the air trine whit Gemeni/Libra, so it should complete it's meaning that it might show the right arm, not exluding that sometimes it reprezents both.

The point that atracted my atention through what you said, it's the 3rd house clusterum. 11th house ruler is not on 3rd. it's actualy on 2nd and it's domicile sign, so it doesn't show the core of the problem. Look at the 7th ruler, I would pick the classical Saturn bieng on 3rd, showing that the problem comes from the left arm, bieng in Scorpio it's root is very old, meaning an old problem which it's effect it by long periods of time, same as the healing, also Saturn is ruled by 6th, the house of acute disease, but it's not disease, it can show a strange asymetric problem that causes pain. I see you use the Uranians, they are very usefull for me, Poseidon reprezents the part of recovery capacity that can be over time, we need to remember this one cause it's symbolism is very neptunian.

AquarianEssence said:
So my question is how do I resolve all of the energy being on the yin side when it is mostly on the yang side of my chart and my reality doesn't seem to fit with all yin energy focus?

Because you use the chakra diagram, the other side from 3rd is right at 9th/10th. So the way to find a equilibrium in the energetic centers it's by Neptune, ruler of 9th and the ezoteric ruler of your Ascedent. The way is religious, superior ideeas, ideology, inspiration, aspiration, this demands to find a spiritual ideal, also to help your problem through your arms could be a very exotic sport, like qiqong, yoga, aikido etc. The ezoteric ruler of you ascedent shows you to have this spiritual knowledge you need to become very humble and modest, this can be very easy and maybe you acieved already because of the problems that forced you to be so. Note to say, there is no hurry, cause it demands lot's of time. I mentionated the Uranian Poseidon before, which is very neptunian, shows a way to recover, the way isn't physical, but holistical, from the very inner core, cutting the root of the problem so it clears your way to solve your problems. The acute pain showed by 6th house, it's solution is to turn the chart, 8th ( ending ) from 6th ( pain ) is actualy your 1st house, where Pluto and Zeus is positionated, could reprezent some sort of healing through magnetic therapy, reflexotherapy, bioenergy, sacrotherapy, spiritual transformation etc. Also since the forth chakra system is in 3rd/9th axis, this suggest changing your ways of thinking, the mind is powerfull, feeding it whit doubt, refuse, pesimism, untrust in time will show it's results, so try to think better, whit more optimism, more trust in God, think of everything will be fine, and it will be fine eventualy. Since is very subtle, will take time to materialize, but the results will be more than excelent.

A thought becomes word,
A word becomes a manifestation,
A manifestation becomes a habbitat,
A habbitat becomes a way of life,
A way of life affects your whole life.
It's the small things, that makes big things happen, so a thought can be extremely powerfull if you let it manifest itself throught time.

At 13 Libra I see it's the fixed star called Algorab Ksora, which has Mars/Saturn influence by Ptolemy, it's malefic and gives injuries, accidents, pain, losses etc. I see something extremely interesting on the 9th house, the presence of Uranian Hades shows me a problem related to your beliefs in your past life, you had a shock, you probaly saw something you should have not, you probaly saw some sort of entiety that scared you and left traumas the whole life ( past one ), this life the trauma continues as a nerve problem on your arms ( seems to affect the shoulders too ), also probaly you get scared or worried without reason, that many do not understand, but you surely have your reasons. The chart is really interesting, it's very similar to my mother's chart ( she is very interested in medical astrology ), she has her own problems that demands religious/holistical/spiritual ways of healing, which they work excelent.

I hope i'm helpful, cause i'm not an expert ( still learning ) and have lacking in chakra knowledge and I hope other astrologers don't pick on me AGAIN cause of my strange methods.

PS: What software you use for the chakra diagram? i'm really interested in it, is it Kepler?

Last edited:

AquarianEssence

Thank you Betelgeuse, you've been quite helpful, actually, strange or not. I've known that the injury to my left arm that began this whole thing was connected to my 7th but didn't know how to connect it astrologically. You showed me how. It really isn't strange to follow the natural order and assignment of the signs. While Libra and Venus may rule my 3rd, Mercury and Gemini are the "real" rulers. The accident to my arm happened at the same time that a horrible thing was happening to my husband. I ended up loosing him for a year. He was put in prison for .09 blood alcohol and he hadn't drank much or anythig for hours before driving. I can't describe how traumatic it was for our son and me. In the process many things were mishandled and I saw evidence of false informatin, corruption within the law enforcement but can't get the proof since even a simple Freedom of information request was initially refused. They finally gave it to me when I threatened to file a complaint in court but the paperwork didn't match what they had used in court against him. When I went to the court to get their records it didn't even contain the crucial information as it should have. So a dead end. This has given me a sense of hopelessness and resentment of those in authority. I was betrayed my my employer also. Because of the injury they fired me and work comp insurance is trying to get out of responsibility. All of this fits with Saturn in Scorpio quite well.

Perhaps I need to forgive and let it go. But if this wrong has happened to my husband, it has happened and continues to many other innocent people. It has left permanant scars on all of us that will never be erased. Perhaps the injury is my fault because I didn't protect myself for fear of loosing my job. I knew this job was hurting me but I needed an income for my children and husband. They said if I wouldn't do this new work they would let me go. I had lost my better paying job because I demanded they do something about sexual harrassment that was going on.

The left arm injury occurred in 2004. I demanded they give me a job that was open that wouldn't hurt me in 2005, not too long before my husband would be coming home. This is when they took me to the doctor and all the incomplete medical treatment began. I was fired this past summer, using the Family Medical Leave Act as their legal loopehole to get away with it. Since I haven't been there I am recovering some of the lost range of motion with the left arm but am having increased symptoms with the right arm all the way to my neck.

I'm sorry to go on so long here but perhaps in doing so I will be able to process the connections better. Perhaps I need to just trust more and not care about the scars, or not consider the "wounds" as scars at all. I am such an optomistic person to the point of being gullible I guess. It seems that when I have faith and trust in right and justice prevailing I am let down. I trust God but can't trust man it seems. No matter how much of myself I give, it isn't enough and I get punished. Especially if I dare say I deserve anything. They had originally brought me in as a temp doing work that didn't hurt me and I did well. That's why they wanted to keep me. But they only wanted a woman to do the most physically streneous work. There were only 2 women there. So how must I change my thinking?

Mars is the ruler of my 9th, not Neptune, she rules my 8th. So this brings in the mutual reception between Mars and Saturn. I am bringing in the 9th through the courts, an attorney has filed suit against the insurance company. But perhaps this isn't the answer? I am also using this affliction to explore and develope more deeply medical astrology since there is nothing I'd like more than to help others with this tool. I believe all physical dis-ease is the result of not hearing spirit in the earlier stages. It is our spirit's way of yelling at us because we didn't hear before. I'm trying to hear :-(

Thank you so much.

AquarianEssence

It just occured to me that Mars/Jupiter=node. Munkasy says of this midpoint picture, "Increased ability to push your ideas and plans with others; attracting people who have similar ideas about the use of force in competitive activities; concerns about the disposal or disposition of spent energy resources." Mars/Jupiter, of course is about a lot of energy. I dislike sports, by the way, because of the extreme force and aggression. It seems so violent. Noel Tyl says this combination gets cooperation and support from others. I don't think so.

"concerns about the disposal or disposition of spent energy resources," brings me to the dispositors, Saturn and Moon. Moon is void of course and both are disposited by Mars in Capricorn. Must ponder some more.

Betelgeuse

Hello, sorry for replieng so late.

AquarianEssence said:
Thank you so much.

My pleasure, i'm trieng my best to help, this way I can learn important matters in astrology and expecialy the life lessons that we all take.

AquarianEssence said:
Perhaps I need to forgive and let it go.

Well you said it yourself, you must forgive and let it go and I think your a very generous person. If you get deatached by matters in life how you wished to be and focus on things that ought to be, forgiving is the best weapon in life, when you forgive, you actualy get diconnected from the problem. " Our Father " prayer has the best example, when you say "And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.", it's true cause when you forgive, God forgives you and also will try to help you solve your problems, nothing is impossible when God is around and miracles can happen.

AquarianEssence said:
So how must I change my thinking?

That's actualy your North Node showing your way. The NN is at 5th house, Capricorn, the ruler of Capricorn is at 3rd house in Scorpio at a distance of 67 degree from the NN, the degree shows something particular and relative. This actualy shows your introspective, inner nature shown by NN and Saturn bieng bellow the horizon, your thinking. NN in 5th, Capricorn means thinking creative, you have a very powerfull creative mind, you need to stop thinking on the problems, responsabilites, suspicious things, stress, past tensions, you must try to relax, meditate, think clear, creative, think of what you love the most, think of anything beautifull, think positive as you say your an optimistic person. try using that quality in a better use, don't wait, always work inner. You say you don't like sports.... well, why don't you try do a different sport, a mind or a soul sport? pray a lot, meditate a lot, go in a recreation place like a park, lake, nature... anything that makes you fell relaxed and good so you can think clearly. Changing your way of thinking is not hard if you put lots of love in it, think of what you love without any regrets at all if anything bad happen in the past, just don't think about the bad thing, your a powerfull person, so you can do it, just don't be hard on yourself and don't push yourself to much either. Looking at the 11th ruler and what objects occupy it shows me you can always ask advice from others without shame, just don't become to much atached to those persons and thier advices, it's South Node there, that means collect all the experiences and valuable lessons, so you can handle yourself, having a better judgement and finding a personal growth in the future where NN is shown.

Note to say, you don't have to follow me, I just trieng to give some checkpoints so you can know where to start changing things for the better, your a powerfull person, you can handle the problems all by yourself, you just have to fight and you can do it. ( Mars near NN ).

AquarianEssence said:
It just occured to me that Mars/Jupiter=node. Munkasy says of this midpoint picture, "Increased ability to push your ideas and plans with others; attracting people who have similar ideas about the use of force in competitive activities; concerns about the disposal or disposition of spent energy resources." Mars/Jupiter, of course is about a lot of energy. I dislike sports, by the way, because of the extreme force and aggression. It seems so violent. Noel Tyl says this combination gets cooperation and support from others. I don't think so.

"concerns about the disposal or disposition of spent energy resources," brings me to the dispositors, Saturn and Moon. Moon is void of course and both are disposited by Mars in Capricorn. Must ponder some more.

I never read Noel Tyl's methods, I heard he is profesional astrologer, but just that. I think he knows what he is saying, but just in a generalistic way. Yours is more particular and requires a more deeper analyze. Mars/Jupiter=node can show certain things to me: Mars shows the power to fight for a better evolutionary growth in the future, Jupiter shows optimism and also divine intervention and protection, you just got to ask for it more ( praying ). The combination is a great one, since Saggitaurius ruler is Jupiter, while Mars is a hierarchile ruler, so this Mars/Jupiter=node can show a great opportunity for evolution and spiritual transformation, support from others cannot be always social, it can be divine, just try to trust and have faith. When life is hard and cruel, the reason for it is the lesson and test so you can accieve a better understanding of yourself and the world around you, that we are here to evolve and every day we carry a cross that can be very painfull sometimes, but the cause to it is encoutering the bad so you can become good in your mission on this planet.

AquarianEssence said:
Mars is the ruler of my 9th, not Neptune, she rules my 8th. So this brings in the mutual reception between Mars and Saturn. I am bringing in the 9th through the courts, an attorney has filed suit against the insurance company. But perhaps this isn't the answer? I am also using this affliction to explore and develope more deeply medical astrology since there is nothing I'd like more than to help others with this tool. I believe all physical dis-ease is the result of not hearing spirit in the earlier stages. It is our spirit's way of yelling at us because we didn't hear before. I'm trying to hear :-(

Sorry for that mistake, I'm typing very fast and very chaotic, I was looking very much on Neptune and Uranian Poseidon which atracted my attention and had to say about it in the above message, cause even mistake or not, it pushed me to try to help through it, sometimes it's best to trust your intuition, cause even if mistakes occur, trieng to help actualy transforms that mistake into something usefull and true for the person in cause. I never like to learn astrology mechanicaly, we should try not to take astrology interpretations from the books like cooking reciepes, they are like examples to help you guide yourself and find some sort of inspiration. I'm still in the stage of learning medical astrology, i'm always afraid to interpretate something wrong, but the thing is to have intuition without the fear of mistake and everything will be fine.

I hope i'm helpful and don't worrie cause everything will be fine.

Last edited:

AquarianEssence

I had replied to this yesterday but don't see it. I must have not posted it. Woops. Again, thank you. About Neptune and Poseidon, not a "mistake" at all. They are important and I've noticed Poseidon's degree coming up a lot. My way of thinking is spiritual in nature and always seek truth.

As for the forgiving, I don't have a problem with that. To not forgive would be to take their karma on myself. I have enough to handle, thank you.

I've thought about this subject though, with questions like, does forgive mean to give for them or give fore them? If forgiveness simply means not harboring bitterness or anger, that is an easy one for me. But if I give for them aren't I taking the karma on myself? My mother and sister in law basically stole $800 from me using a calling card in my name. I had to pay it without a job at the time. The mother in law has payed back a little of it with no attempt at all in the last few years. But yet she has 2 phones now. I could have prosecuted within the courts but didn't. This is family. But I don't forgive this debt. She had no right to it and owes it. If I forgive it then she will continue to build her own negative karma and I would probably continue to draw in this negative behaviour.

This was part of a small string of incidences that occurred during a period of time that I believe began with a customer-friend that bounced a check in payment for essential oils. With several attempts to receive the money and the end of the year closing of books I decided to forgive the debt as a Christmas gift so as not to carry that karma over to the next year. I had 3 instances of out right theft after that. The only time in my life anything like this has ever happened was nearly 30 years ago. At 17 my dad borrowed $200 to buy a totalled car to fix and resell. I was so proud I could do that for him. When my wedding came, the car long since sold, I asked for it back to pay for something for the wedding. I was told by my step mom that I they didn't owe it to me because of all they did for me, living there. Of course, the oldest of all the children, I cooked, cleaned, did laundry and child care. But I guess that didn't count. That wound laid buried for many years and resurfaced with this.

Now I am faced with another theft of sorts. I was wounded on the job because they demanded I do a job my body wasn't capable of. The job I tore the arm muscle on had been done by a 6'6" at least 300# man. The wrong reamer was put in the drill press forcing me to attempt to put a pin into an undersized hole for 10 hours a day. Fortunately, the tool man finally found the error. The big guy never noticed. The job didn't pay enough to pay for medical insurance and now they've fired me so as not to deal with their neglect. Their insurance company is attempting the same thing. Now I could forgive their debt and place it on the state, getting public assistance or go without any care or income and eventually not even be able to care for my children. I forgive their ignorance for being more concerned with profit than my wellbeing but not their responsibility to me. In forgiving their ignorance I will attempt to teach them they cannot profit without protecting and caring for their employees. They were making me cover up defects on medical parts. One was a knee bracket for a prosthetic leg. I couldn't for-give that. I challenged and reported them.

I don't tend to want confrontation so forgiveness was always the easiest way. This thinking had to evolve from pain and reflection. So do you think this attitude will help or hinder? Jesus came at a time that the lesson was to give selflessly for those that couldn't do it for themselves, as children cannot provide for themselves. As we enter the Aquarian age, we seem to need to learn how to do for ourselves what we are capable of and not expect our debts to be forgiven without atonement. Even the bankruptcy laws here are changing.

In pondering the chakra overlay some more I see that if my chart was rotated 120 degrees it would be the ideal. There are two areas where my incoming and outgoing energy are in allignment witht the natural order of the universe. One is from the 4th cusp to the north node, the other is from the 10th cusp to the south node. Here I am giving and receiving without confusion or conflict. This is a little piece of my heart, half of the throat and brow on the receiving side; then a little piece of the solar plexus, half the sacral and root on the giving side. The rulers of those areas, though are receiving when they should be giving. This makes me feel like I should never expect anything from the world and give wether I get hurt or not.

Writing this I realize I was born with this subconscious view. The energies are not static. As above, so below. What I receive must flow into giving. When I have not allowed what I've received to be expressed, whether because of fear of rejection or other reasons, the other side of the axis has not been able to receive. I have been hurt or the situation built to the point of no return. The few times I have spoken up, I seem to get fired. Perhaps I waited to long or perhaps that is as it should be. I didn't belong there but feared not being able to care for my family. Jobs are hard to get and I was a mom for the first 25 years of my adult life.

Looking at this it seems the most comfortable place in my chart is 4/10 and 5/11. That is caring for my home and family or working from home in some way which is what I am most comfortable with. I haven't managed to produce enough income from my home based ventures to support us yet but I'm working on it.

Thanks again. You're right, everything will be fine. I would like to further develope and work with the chakra overlay on the chart though. I think it can be very useful. I was hoping the author would reply also.