Will i work there again?

christina1989

Hello People..i worked in this place for almost 2 months as subtitue for someone and now this person came back and they told me i must leave but she didnt come to work today..

Anyway everyone hates her she is not good person as i heard from everyone and i see that now too.. I wanna know will they call me to work again now since she doesnt know will she work this month..

I must say people at this job collagues fell in love with me as i a with them i think i found perfect job and people last day of work was really sad for them as for me.. I cant even explain but that is place for me i know i belong there xd i found new frend there and she wants help me to stay there even though i think it wont be that easy right now..

Soo i will i work there soon again as substitue like in few days 🙏

In chart i am mercury in taurus first there is conjunction with sun uh i think it means i am combusted maybe i dont see something or i am stressed but i dont feel stressed... Moon in libra i dont know next aspect of the moon.. Saturn could be the job or mercury but i am mercury aswell xd

This colleague who i replacing could be Jupiter hmm and job is probably Saturn so she is coming back to work probably xd..

Sun rules 12th house hmm dont know what that could mean and it aspects Mars in 6th house of work maybe they will hire someone else
Can someone help me with this please?

https://ibb.co/5ncCjtj

Last edited:

Chrysalis

The lot of Employers @ 7 Libra ruler venus. Venus in the 10th house, but not applying to you mercury and you being combust, looks like you'll be leaving. But with Venus soon to be retrograde i think they will then tell you to come back at some point.

Last edited: