Interpret my chart, am I libra or scorpio cusp

crossing10

Hi everyone. I've been into astrology for over three years now, however I havent been able to get someone to look into my chart, i just google definitions and houses and aspects and things like that. But I would really appreciate if someone could give me their insight into my chart. As well as if I am more libra or scorpio since I was born on October 22. thank you for any feedback and info!:happy:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 13.11.16.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 13.11.16.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 21
Hi everyone. I've been into astrology for over three years now, however I havent been able to get someone to look into my chart, i just google definitions and houses and aspects and things like that. But I would really appreciate if someone could give me their insight into my chart. As well as if I am more libra or scorpio since I was born on October 22. thank you for any feedback and info!:happy:

hi! :)

you are libra, i also know 2 people that were born in the same birth day and they are libra as well. also your birth chart shows a lot of libra characteristics.

your rising sign is virgo which makes you a practical, efficient and organised person and many times very clean and neat, and that’s what people may perceive you as. you may like animals and to help people.

your mercury is on the 3rd house which means you are communicative but since it’s in scorpio you may appear to be serious or speak in a serious way, it could also mean your appearance is many times the reason to start a conversion (it could be started from other people) or may be the main topic in a conversation, scorpio could also give you manipulative atributes when you communicate to people and you could easily manipulate them with your words.
since mercury also rules your 10th house, it could mean that communicating is an important part of your work/career/profession and/or you travel short distances for work (to different cities but in the same country for example), since the 10th house is in gemini your profession could also be connected to siblings, video games, writing, journalism, or something intelectual.

your 2nd house is in libra and it could mean you make money through arts, fashion, any type of design, or through your own appearance maybe. since it’s planet ruler is venus and venus is on the 4th it could also mean that you make money through your family. venus is also the ruler of your 9th house so it indicates that your belief system may have been implanted into you through your family, you may consider your family a lot in your way of thinking or you could make decisions based on your family.

in your 4th house you have sagittarius which means your family may be a spiritual or optimistic kind of family, you could also feel very positive and free around your family, they could also be the ones to teach you the most important things in life. since mars is present in the 4th house it could mean fights but i don’t think it’s the case since it is well aspected and it leads me to believe you have a good relationship with your family.

in your 5th house you have uranus and neptune and they could make you quite extravagant and imaginative in the way you express yourself. since saturn is the ruler of the 5th house and it’s on the 8th house it makes me think that you might have fun searching and discovering things on your own, you might like to get the answers to your questions and it could also mean you have interest in paranormal things or things usually people can’t explain (occult, taboo, astrology, palmistry, tarot, etc). since cappricorn is rulling the 5th house it makes your way of having fun very tradicional, nothing out of the ordinary, and you probably have interest in tradicional relationships (meet the person, date, then marry, have kids, etc) and you seem to be the serious and committed type in relationships.

you have aquarius in the 6th house which means you are a very humanitarian person and you like to help people, it may also be part of your job.

your 7th house is in pisces and that makes you really emotional, since its ruler is on the 5th in cappricorn that means that your relationships are serious commitments, you’re not to be taken lightly when it comes to love relationships and partnerships (of any kind), you like commitment.

your 8th house is in aries and it’s ruler is on the 4th, it could mean that your family is your drive and your passion.

taurus rules your 9th house so that means you could travel to see your family, or you could learn a lot through your family.

gemini rules the 10th house so that means you might change jobs a lot since you might get bored easily, or maybe you have a job that allows you to be versatile.

cancer rules the 11th house so it means you are really close to your social groups, friends and the people close to you, you are very protective and caring of them. it could also mean you like to cook for them, or maybe bring them to your house, or care for them in any way almost like a mom would and keep them close to you. it definitely means you feel the need to be close to your circle of people.

leo rules the 12th house so it might mean you think of being more than just the ordinary, you might wish to shine more or be the center of attention more, you might also wish to have more fun and enjoy life more. it’s ruler is in libra in the 2nd which gives you an artistic imagination and taste for arts and beauty.

feel free to give me feedback. ;)

Sagcap88

Libra all the way! :)