Does He knows that I used to like him as kids

noori

i know a person I had a crush on him . Till date I don't know if he knows about it or not. I lost contact of him for many many years and now again we are in touch with each other . I am not sure if he knew that I used to like him when we were kids
Chart attached

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 5.18.24 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 5.18.24 PM.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 5.20.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 5.20.50 PM.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 5.29.11 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 5.29.11 PM.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

viridi

Never heard of Horary answering a question like this (especially questions about the past). I'm really curious what others have to say about this.
He probably didn't as there are no separating aspects between Moon/Mercury and Jupiter.

Anyway, please save the file when you cast the chart. Don't take a screenshot because it's hard to read.

noori

Never heard of Horary answering a question like this (especially questions about the past). I'm really curious what others have to say about this.
He probably didn't as there are no separating aspects between Moon/Mercury and Jupiter.

Anyway, please save the file when you cast the chart. Don't take a screenshot because it's hard to read.

Any chance you can look at the chart and predict if he had any feelings for me back when we were young . Question is specific to the past -

viridi

Any chance you can look at the chart and predict if he had any feelings for me back when we were young . Question is specific to the past -

I'm pretty sure that receptions in Horary are related only to the present.

Since you are now adults and he is not available to you, why don't you simply tell him when you have the chance? The past is past.

Last edited: