I mean is it possible that I might marry someone who has money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waybread

C of V-- if you look at social and demographic data, most people tend to marry people of their own socio-economic class. So if you're wealthy now and came from a wealthy family, you have a good chance of marrying a wealthy man. If you're lower-middle class now, you have a good chance of marrying a man from the lower middle-class.

To even meet a wealthy man, you would have to move in his social circles.

ChildOfVenus

Yes I know but I've been around all kinds of people. Rich, poor, middle class. I don't know if I would really have to move into his social circle. But I understand what you mean.
C of V-- if you look at social and demographic data, most people tend to marry people of their own socio-economic class. So if you're wealthy now and came from a wealthy family, you have a good chance of marrying a wealthy man. If you're lower-middle class now, you have a good chance of marrying a man from the lower middle-class.

To even meet a wealthy man, you would have to move in his social circles.

ashriia

I attract people with some measure of wealth. I have jupiter ruling the DSC, jupiter in the 1st square pluto. Jup/Pluto aspects can indicate a native who has money of their own or works with large amounts of money or with those who have wealth.

I know someone who was born into a middle-class family. Her first husband was middle class as well, 2nd husband was significantly wealthy. She didn't know or expect him to have money either, since they met while he was working at a large box store. She has jupiter at the apex of a yod formation.
Regardless of them being married, it's still his money and legally protected. He doesn't give her money, and she still works 60 hours a week just as she always has. She does live in a nice home though. :sideways:

ChildOfVenus

I just feel like I would prefer money over love or that I could marry for money.
I attract people with some measure of wealth. I have jupiter ruling the DSC, jupiter in the 1st square pluto. Jup/Pluto aspects can indicate a native who has money of their own or works with large amounts of money or with those who have wealth.

I know someone who was born into a middle-class family. Her first husband was middle class as well, 2nd husband was significantly wealthy. She didn't know or expect him to have money either, since they met while he was working at a large box store. She has jupiter at the apex of a yod formation.
Regardless of them being married, it's still his money and legally protected. He doesn't give her money, and she still works 60 hours a week just as she always has. She does live in a nice home though. :sideways:

AppLeo

I just feel like I would prefer money over love or that I could marry for money.

Money and love should be separate things.

Pursue both money and love, but do NOT substitute love for money or money for love.

Marrying someone solely for money is a relationship that will only end negatively. Not only are you bringing money into your life without any satisfactory hard work, but you are unifying with someone that you will most likely have very little interest or personal connection with. Those relationships are the most malignant.

ChildOfVenus

I'm not saying that I wouldn't work I would definitely still work and have my own money. Also I didn't say I wouldn't actually love the person. I'm just saying that money is more important than love.
Money and love should be separate things.

Pursue both money and love, but do NOT substitute love for money or money for love.

Marrying someone solely for money is a relationship that will only end negatively. Not only are you bringing money into your life without any satisfactory hard work, but you are unifying with someone that you will most likely have very little interest or personal connection with. Those relationships are the most malignant.

waybread

Child of Venus, regardless of your chronological age, your posts don't sound very emotionally mature. Or are you having a little joke here?

Imagine how a future spouse would feel, upon learning that you didn't love him, but married him for his money. Suppose you married a man for his money, and then he lost it through some kind of major financial reversal. Then what?

If you do not move in a wealthy man's social class, how would you propose to get to know him? Do you work for a Wall St. brokerage firm, a big downtown law office, an orthodontist, a CEO, or well-paid junior executive? Meet them for drinks after work? Set up a tennis date at the country club? Do you volunteer to help out at the yacht club regatta? Are you active in your Ivy League college alumni club? How wealthy are the people in your social network?

Does your post suggest that you have money troubles now? How will you fix them, if so, if you don't marry a wealthy man? Do you have debts that you imagine your sugar daddy will happily pay off?

Time to get real.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Waybread is right.

People usually marry people who are the same mentally, emotionally, and socially. Rich people marry other rich people. Smart people marry other smart people. Bad people marry other bad people.

If you marry someone for lame values they'll marry you for lame values, which will inevitably destroy your relationship.

ChildOfVenus

I know a few older men who have actually married women who were 20 to 30 years younger than them so this is not always the case. Some older men actually like younger women and will marry them. I've always been attracted to older men even when I was younger. I think it has something to do with Saturn and my AC.
Waybread is right.

People usually marry people who are the same mentally, emotionally, and socially. Rich people marry other rich people. Smart people marry other smart people. Bad people marry other bad people.

If you marry someone for lame values they'll marry you for lame values, which will inevitably destroy your relationship.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

While all of this is important and I know exactly what you are saying. I am simply saying that If I had to pick between love or money I would choose money. Most men are not loyal so why care so much about love? When more than likely the man is off being unfaithful. I'm going to work as a Dental Assistant and continue to get a degree in a different field I'm not going rely on a man for money.
Child of Venus, regardless of your chronological age, your posts don't sound very emotionally mature. Or are you having a little joke here?

Imagine how a future spouse would feel, upon learning that you didn't love him, but married him for his money. Suppose you married a man for his money, and then he lost it through some kind of major financial reversal. Then what?

If you do not move in a wealthy man's social class, how would you propose to get to know him? Do you work for a Wall St. brokerage firm, a big downtown law office, an orthodontist, a CEO, or well-paid junior executive? Meet them for drinks after work? Set up a tennis date at the country club? Do you volunteer to help out at the yacht club regatta? Are you active in your Ivy League college alumni club? How wealthy are the people in your social network?

Does your post suggest that you have money troubles now? How will you fix them, if so, if you don't marry a wealthy man? Do you have debts that you imagine your sugar daddy will happily pay off?

Time to get real.

Last edited:

waybread

You cannot make a blanket statement that most men cheat on their wives. The issue is whether your husband, assuming you marry, would cheat on you.

I am beginning to think you do not know a whole lot about men. You seem to live in a fantasy bubble about relationships.

But dear C of V, first you would have to get a wealthy man interested in you. How do you propose to meet this man and have him care about you enough to propose marriage?

If you married a wealthy man who lost his money, would you ditch him?

Are you familiar with the expression "gold-digging"?

ChildOfVenus

I speak from experience and from what I have seen men do. Most of the men I know have cheated and are unfaithful even my own father. So that's not a fantasy that's real life. I know how men are and most of them are unfaithful it's all through the bible.
You cannot make a blanket statement that most men cheat on their wives. The issue is whether your husband, assuming you marry, would cheat on you.

I am beginning to think you do not know a whole lot about men. You seem to live in a fantasy bubble about relationships.

But dear C of V, first you would have to get a wealthy man interested in you. How do you propose to meet this man and have him care about you enough to propose marriage?

Last edited:

wan

I don't think it's fair to marry a man for his money. You could be deceiving him. Nobody wants to marry someone who is only in it for the money.

ChildOfVenus

But I never said I would only be in it for his money. Women always end up getting hurt by a man so why make love the first priority? Men don't.
I don't think it's fair to marry a man for his money. You could be deceiving him. Nobody wants to marry someone who is only in it for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.