My family going though extremely tough time. PLEASE HELP!

TranceAddict

Hello,

I including my family are going through an extremely tough time. My fathers' brothers (my uncles) have turned against us and there is a huge property dispute going on. To make matters worse, my uncles are filing a false police complaint against my father. We are really stressful. Kindly tell me when this will be over? When this will be all over? I'm providing my birth details (I don't have my fathers) Please look at my chart and tell me. Here are my birth details.

Date of birth 14 Jan 1996
Time of birth 1:42 am
Place of Birth: Karachi, Pakistan.

P.S. I'm willing to pay for this consultation. I really need answers.

TranceAddict

Here is my birth chart.

Thank you.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 30

flyonmyzephyr

Hello!

In transit right now, Saturn is conjunct your 6th house lord (uncles), at the exact degree. Saturn is putting a lot of pressure on this life experience. You should have also felt this pressure at the beginning of 2018, or end of 2017. Ketu in transit is also conjunct your 9th house lord (Ketu is at 9 degs, and your 9th house lord is at 8 degs Cap), which is 4th from the 6th which shows your uncle is forced to detach himself from property and 4th house matters.

As Saturn moves forward and once Ketu finally passes your Mercury, you should be getting some relief. However, when I look into future transits and dasha sequences, I'm not sure if your relationship with your uncles will be mended.

watcherofthesouth

TranceAddict - I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. You may be in this for a while (many months). May I ask if this started to get really bad between April and especially end of June/early Juy? Ketu was approaching/crossing your IC at that time. I am using Placidus method.

The placement of your natal Mars (fight/battle/police/ammunition) on your IC at 4 degrees (home/property) in Aquarius (disconnect) implies that this dispute is destined. I would strongly recommend you stay out of it as much as you can. Your natal Sun (father/you) is at a dangerous degree (22 degrees = wound) and you can be at risk if you're not careful. Please take caution as it could escalate into something that you cannot undo. Neptune is causing disillusionment and perhaps mystery as to where negative energy could come from. Saturn is transiting out of your 2nd house of income, so you will have some more money, possibly, to help you.

As Pluto transits closer to your Sun (early next year), your father will need to be very careful of his words (3rd house). Your natal Pluto sextiles Mercury, which tells me that you will increase your power if you communicate effectively and not emotionally (also record what is happening/write it all down in a journal).

Saturn (cold/north) in Pisces (water)/5th house will also protect your family/father - so if you meet anyone... meet in a restaurant (5th). You can also find a place with cold water to feel better and safer (river/rocks). One way to improve your situation is work with Saturn as it transits through 3rd and 4th house. This means a lot of hard work with communicating (one option would be to hire a female-Venus in 4th-dispute resolution representative to work with family) or taking short trips. With Saturn transiting through the fourth, you'll need to work hard on your home (construction/renovation).

Relinquishing your anger and showing patience is one way to deal with this tough period.

Edit/Addition: Mercury at 3 degrees Aquarius means "loud communication" which should be avoided regarding your family. Neptune/Mercury conjunction can mean secretly recorded and Neptune/Mars conj. could mean your uncles' secret communication with police. So, undercover meetings with your father/hidden (Pisces) in 5th (outside/restaurant/river/ballpark) when you discuss these family issues will help you.

Last edited:

TranceAddict

Hello!

In transit right now, Saturn is conjunct your 6th house lord (uncles), at the exact degree. Saturn is putting a lot of pressure on this life experience. You should have also felt this pressure at the beginning of 2018, or end of 2017. Ketu in transit is also conjunct your 9th house lord (Ketu is at 9 degs, and your 9th house lord is at 8 degs Cap), which is 4th from the 6th which shows your uncle is forced to detach himself from property and 4th house matters.

As Saturn moves forward and once Ketu finally passes your Mercury, you should be getting some relief. However, when I look into future transits and dasha sequences, I'm not sure if your relationship with your uncles will be mended.

Thank you for your reply,

Yes, The dispute begin in 2017 and since then we are crying daily. My uncles have filed the court case against my father on pure fabrication. Though we have all the proofs, everyone is on their side and the decision is getting delayed. Our hearing is on 11 October 2018. Tell me if the Judge will be in our favor or not. And if not, then for how long we will be in trouble? Also, we does not want to mend our relationships with them. They are dead for us anyway.

Thank you

Last edited:

TranceAddict

TranceAddict - I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. You may be in this for a while (many months). May I ask if this started to get really bad between April and especially end of June/early Juy? Ketu was approaching/crossing your IC at that time. I am using Placidus method.

The placement of your natal Mars (fight/battle/police/ammunition) on your IC at 4 degrees (home/property) in Aquarius (disconnect) implies that this dispute is destined. I would strongly recommend you stay out of it as much as you can. Your natal Sun (father/you) is at a dangerous degree (22 degrees = wound) and you can be at risk if you're not careful. Please take caution as it could escalate into something that you cannot undo. Neptune is causing disillusionment and perhaps mystery as to where negative energy could come from. Saturn is transiting out of your 2nd house of income, so you will have some more money, possibly, to help you.

As Pluto transits closer to your Sun (early next year), your father will need to be very careful of his words (3rd house). Your natal Pluto sextiles Mercury, which tells me that you will increase your power if you communicate effectively and not emotionally (also record what is happening/write it all down in a journal).

Saturn (cold/north) in Pisces (water)/5th house will also protect your family/father - so if you meet anyone... meet in a restaurant (5th). You can also find a place with cold water to feel better and safer (river/rocks). One way to improve your situation is work with Saturn as it transits through 3rd and 4th house. This means a lot of hard work with communicating (one option would be to hire a female-Venus in 4th-dispute resolution representative to work with family) or taking short trips. With Saturn transiting through the fourth, you'll need to work hard on your home (construction/renovation).

Relinquishing your anger and showing patience is one way to deal with this tough period.

Edit/Addition: Mercury at 3 degrees Aquarius means "loud communication" which should be avoided regarding your family. Neptune/Mercury conjunction can mean secretly recorded and Neptune/Mars conj. could mean your uncles' secret communication with police. So, undercover meetings with your father/hidden (Pisces) in 5th (outside/restaurant/river/ballpark) when you discuss these family issues will help you.
Thank you for your reply,

My uncles have filed the court case against my father on pure fabrication. Though we have all the proofs, everyone is on their side and the decision is getting delayed. Our hearing is on 11 October 2018. Tell me if the Judge will be in our favor or not. If the judge places the decision in our favour then we will be out of it. Otherwise, it will be keep getting delayed. And if not, then for how long we will be in trouble? I mean what particular year/month we will be free from all of this?

Thank you

watcherofthesouth

The delays will continue but I do think the situation will favor you to some degree and something unexpected will come through. This won't go away in the short-term. By summer it may improve.

flyonmyzephyr

Daily predictions are a bit out of my personal jurisdiction with astrology, but I will offer my two cents. Hopefully other more experienced astrologers can chime in and offer their opinions on this matter.

Generally I look to the Moon chart to gauge how a person is feeling on the day of an event (I also check the ashtakavargas points, however my software is down for some reason so I am unable to check this right now). On October 11th, Moon will be conjunct Jupiter in transit. About 2 days after your Moon is being aspected by your natal Saturn. This transit does look to be favourable for you to win the court case. Saturn's aspect to your Moon indicates conflict with the fathers family within a few days after the event though. Again, I highly recommend getting a second opinion so there is hopefully confluence in the predictions.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Here is my birth chart :

hope helps take stock and the remedies help :

ketu separative SNode now transit mars-mer cap 4th,
detachment from mother-motherland-property;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees-skin inflammations etc etc

natal ketu pisces 6th, hyper-sensitive, accident prone, coping with opponents;
donate 1.25kg white til per month thurs evening at the dargah;

sat 2.5yrs transit sun-jup sag 3rd, generally good for initiative-progress;
but health-father-siblings under stress now;

sat aspect own acq 5th, protective of luck-edu-position;
sat significator for father, for night born; father's health under stress;
sun-jup too significators for father;

observe fast sat evenings; light til oil lamp daily evening at the alter at home;

jup by 11th oct moves to scorpio 2nd for family-fin-speech,
research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
hope brings relief to the family with extra efforts; jup lord 6th;

jup trine ketu pisces 6th, protective of employment-dangers-accidents-legal matters, opponents, etc;
trine elevated aspect cancer 10th for success-recognition;

prayers to saint of faith; offer yellow flowers at dargah thurs mornings;
light cow ghee diya daily morning at the alter at home;

rahu transit cancer 10th; natal moon-rahu 12th virgo, rise-fall in life;
donate 1.25kg per month mustard seeds/rai at the dargah wed after sunset;
observe fast on No-moon evenings with prayers for welfare of ancestors and seeking their blessings;

hope jup transit scorpio 2nd for family-finances helps year ahead,
do ack promptly, and share feedbacks how insightful-helpful,

wishing well, kshantaram