Moon aspecting out of 12th house ?

Chrysalis

If moons making sextiles/trine aspects to significators out of the 12th house, because moons in the cadent 12th, do these aspects still produce good results or not ?

LovelyMissAries

I'd like to see more responses to this but if Moon is the conclusive planet (the leader of the pack, the final say etc.) I would think it means whatever the outcome is will be a slower one, let alone what sign the Moon is in.

Chrysalis

I'd like to see more responses to this but if Moon is the conclusive planet (the leader of the pack, the final say etc.) I would think it means whatever the outcome is will be a slower one, let alone what sign the Moon is in.

Ok i luckily remember this chart, the moon in the 12th did bring a result as the aspect was a trine....but the after effects were not good, the quesited met up with the person in question, but then decided afterwards they didn't really like them that much anymore.

So i suppose we could say if the aspects a good one from the 12th house, then it may bring results, but nothing that will come of anything afterwards, i.e there will be disappointments and regrets.