Cancer, moon and broken mirrors

Julijana

Yesterday i realised (?) one thing.
There was Jupiter transit over my husbands moon in 8th hoouse. I was looking for what is going to happen. He bought a car out of nowhere. Ok. Later he steped over the mirror and broke it. Mirror was my sisters so I remembered that all her life she is constantly breaking them. It's like a curse :D No mirror last for a year at home. She is Cancer ascendant. So moon, is her ruller and alo moon rulles feminine stuff like mirrors (and mothers) she is in bad relationship with both of them. I just thought maybe there's some connection in her horoscope that says something about it. :)

Attachments

• vivi.jpg
    vivi.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 25

david starling

Yesterday i realised (?) one thing.
There was Jupiter transit over my husbands moon in 8th hoouse. I was looking for what is going to happen. He bought a car out of nowhere. Ok. Later he steped over the mirror and broke it. Mirror was my sisters so I remembered that all her life she is constantly breaking them. It's like a curse :D No mirror last for a year at home. She is Cancer ascendant. So moon, is her ruller and alo moon rulles feminine stuff like mirrors (and mothers) she is in bad relationship with both of them. I just thought maybe there's some connection in her horoscope that says something about it. :)
Maybe her Solar self-image in Scorpio offends her Lunar, Asc-ruler's self-image in Taurus, and she's expressing that in a materialistic (Earth-sign) way. (I'm not talking about her physical appearance. She can see deeper than that.) The Moon reflects the Sun.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Cancers are thought to be the unluckiest sign of the zodiac, the sign with the broken mirror (superstitious bad luck to come). But from what I know on this subject, 0-1' Cancer (sun: June 21-22 and noon time ascendant: Mar 1-2, Feb 29 on leap year) a person with this degree has a high chance of affluence in their lifetime, esp the sun in Pisces (supposedly the luckiest sign, unless Sagittarius has better fortunes). And what about people with 0-1' Cancer moons in their natal charts? "Show me the Money"! Cancers can't really have horrible lives, esp if they have their sun, as well moon or rising in 29' Cancer, the "millionaires' degree" on the other end of the sign.