Obsessive Rahu?

midi

Rahu is obsessive. So, wherever it sits, it shows obsession related to that house and sign. But.... will Rahu be able to achieve it?

dr. farr

Depends upon Rahu's strength: for me, I use the sarva bindus of Rahu's rashi placement to determine this; and, for specific areas of life, Rahu's sarva bindu strength in the sign its posited in the the divisional charts...

VenusS

dr.farr please explain us, the methods of sarva bindus, for planets in divisional chart. I thought it was only applicable for D1
regards

dr. farr

It simple (although it usually must be done by hand for most of the divisional charts-I think some software will do it for navamsa)
-for each divisional charts, note the placement of the 7 planets and the lagna of the divisional chart, then determine the sarvashtakavarga bindu count for each sign in that chart (I like using the table in chapter 3 of Aditya's "Dots of Destiny" for determining sarvashtakavarga bindu totals, whether in the D1 or for the divisional charts)

Crystalpages

It simple (although it usually must be done by hand for most of the divisional charts-I think some software will do it for navamsa)
-for each divisional charts, note the placement of the 7 planets and the lagna of the divisional chart, then determine the sarvashtakavarga bindu count for each sign in that chart (I like using the table in chapter 3 of Aditya's "Dots of Destiny" for determining sarvashtakavarga bindu totals, whether in the D1 or for the divisional charts)

Dear friends,

I think JHORA, Parashara's Light and possibly other Jyotish software too enable one to accomplish this (AV in finer vargas).
I have not extensively researched this, but have generally found that if the SAV in the rahu-occupied sign is higher, it enables one to 'walk away' and removes the inherent obsessiveness. As the SAV number drops, greater obsessiveness seems to manifest in such individuals. Nodes, additionally, seem to be largely modulated and modified by co-occupants, their natures and strengths, etc.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Last edited: