Parallel between Sun, Pluto, and Juno meaning?

GuyWithWeirdChart

Would somebody please tell me what it means when you have parallels between Sun, pluto, and Juno?

Here is the chart

OFsTjXc.gif

dr. farr

It would be the same as Juno conjunct Sun mixed with Juno conjunct Pluto, which information (meanings) probably can be found in the asteroid literature-however, I have not made a study of the asteroids and have no delineative experience with them, so I cannot answer your question except to point to (likely) reference sources.
But always remember this: A PARALLEL IS ALWAYS LIKE A STRONG CONJUNCTION, so read "conjunction" whenever you find a parallel...

JUPITERASC

Would somebody please tell me what it means when you have parallels between Sun, pluto, and Juno?

Here is the chart

OFsTjXc.gif
Ra_and_dec_on_celestial_sphere.png

DECLINATION IN ASTROLOGY http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/declination.html

'…. Declination measures planet's north and south position relative equator as opposed to east-west position relative to equinox. Two planets equidistant in one direction(north or south) are said to be in parallel aspect to each other(regardless of sign or longitude) :smile:

Two planets of equal distance opposite sides of equator are said to be in contra-parallel aspect. The parallel aspect works much like the conjunction and the contra-parallel much like the opposition. A 1° orb of closeness for either is considered an aspect, but this is debatable. Parallel and contra-parallel aspects reinforce the traditional aspects in astrology, and often explain certain aspects/transits being more powerful or noticeable....'

'…...Besides more accurately pin-pointing a planet's location in the heavens, and its most potent location on Earth, declination presents a whole new way of looking at planetary aspects or relationships.

Declination is similar to the parans concept in locational astrology. I have always wondered, for example, how any planet can have the same effect north or south of the equator in an astrolocality map. Certainly the hemispheres have their own unique qualities, as do the inbound and out-of-bound areas. ….'

dr. farr

Right-there is a lot to declinations, a lot we still do not know; remember what might be an important fact relative to astrology: the ancient Egyptians, Sumerians/Elamites, and Babylonians (to a great extent) and Indo/Iranians and Chinese, ALL used the EQUATOR as their astrological point of reference (Chinese still do, and call it the "Red Path" as opposed to the Sun's path, which they refer to as the "Yellow Path") It was only at a relatively late date (historically speaking) that the Ecliptic became the astrological reference point (we know that this first happened, in the West, in the 2nd century BC under the influence of Hipparchus) That was a BIG CHANGE, and subsequently over the last couple thousand of years, in both Western and in Vedic astrology, the Equator has faded (in astrological considerations) in importance-EXCEPT when we start to consider declination: perhaps what declination can reveal, is a hidden key to unlocking a deeper level of astrological understanding and insight?