Bucket chart . . .Moon handle . . . Righting the Boat?

reivi

I have a bucket chart and the moon as handle (conj chiron according to some)

Though I've traveled extensively the past 10 years, I have lived at Saturn/Pluto MC lines for much of my life.

My first intuitive feeling about my chart when I ever saw it was it looks like a boat with a mast -- and the way it is positioned in the houses makes it overturned . . .

I have never traveled in Asia east of India . . . And that's where it looks like the boat would be righted, with the moon, Chiron and N Node more MC.

Anybody have experience with this? It's more intuition than astrology . . . but I'd love to hear if someone had an insight.

Thanks!

Attachments

• travel chart.jpg
    travel chart.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 33
  • transits.jpg
    transits.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 49
My first impression, you should take off all those fixed stars asteriods cos no one can read the chart properly.

Post your natal chart pref with progressions and transits and a new relocated chart pls? thanks

Have you tried the astrocartography on astro.com, go to free horoscopes, then look to right. Astrocartography works and there is forum on AW that covers this and on astro.com on interactive, travel they offer astrocartography/world maps, which has its place and explains which planets rules lat and long where you relocate to and how this will affect you in this location. It is my personal opinion that relocated ‘birth charts’ don’t work, there are plenty of other techniques available.

Have just realised where the confusion may be on astro.com to get a solar return for a new location, you have to find the option to use a relocated chart, which does mean changing location from where natally you were born to where you are living now. This is just so you can get a relocated solar return only.....

Relocated birth charts are more or less astrocartography, whereby all your natal planets are stretched out over the globe and uses lat and long to discover best place to live. Apparently relocated birth charts does something similar (but not as widely used or known as astrocartography) whereby especially over the Angles could bring a planet out of 12, 3 6 or 9th to become much more active

ElenaJ

I was born in New Jersey but live in Italy. I've put jupiter on my ascendent, transforming a leo rising to libra, moved venus onto my money house, and had several other advantages. At the same time, when I go back to NJ I feel that I activate my natal qualities again. I would say it does have an effect.
I'm wondering if you move further east (let's say Thailand just to have an example), you can bring your ascendent to leo (a bit more cheery maybe than capricorn?), have the moon on your midheaven, but all your "boat hull" planets will be below the horizon. Is that what you want?
Choose the place keeping in mind what you want to achieve.
With all those sag planets it's easy to see you travel, what would you like to do with that? Write? Teach? Organize travel trips? Once you center on that, turn the wheel to find where those qualities are strengthened.
Even so, once you have the general direction you will have to zero in on a place where the chart works: countryside, town, sea, etc.
Have you done relocation charts for those places you feel most home at? I would suggest you analyze them to see what works for you there.
On astro.com go to http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi and look at relocation charts (bottom of the list) and just keep changing the reference place.

reivi

Thanks, interesting to hear your opinion. I'm right now near my natal location, with pluto/saturn conj in midheaven, square mars in capricorn. Since the sag/boat hull planets seem to all funnel into the moon, maybe that it's not so bad that they'd themselves be near IC; I feel no matter what I do, expression/emotional life/community interaction (moon) has been thwarted or misinterpreted my whole life, so I guess I am going to see what happens if it comes out into MC somewhere in Asia. Also, nearer to N node in MC, (destiny?) could be good. I don't know if there is anyplacev that looks perfectly ideal. My chart is has some difficult positioning.